Round 2: The Lifting Game

Secret Friendship

Everyone passed. Al the members of Forever Beatz along with Infinite has passed this round. As for the Everlasting Queens, just only one member was eliminated. "Time for the 2nd  round." The teacher said.

While the teacher was explainging the rules, Un Hae then started to whisper to Hara, "I still can't believe Jessica was elminated that quickly."

"Araso, but don't worry. I have an idea." Hara said as she smirked.

"To get rid of Anabell for stealing Woohyun?" Un Hae asked curiously.

"Ani." Hara nodded. "To get Krista and Myungsoo-oppa eliminated. That way I can win and make him jealous"

------------------

The 2nd round game is called "The Lifting Game." The guy have to carry the girl and shee how long they last. Once they kneel down to theground, they have to rise back up.

The game was about to start, Infinite started to carry the girls of Forever Beatz. As for the Everlasting Queens, they were being carried by a group called Block B.

"Alright, everyone start from the ground." The teacher commanded.

The guys listen to what the teacher said and they started to kneel close to down ground. "Set...dul...hana! Get up!" The teacher suddenly called out.

Everyone got up, half of the people were out since they couldn't handle the weight on their first try. Some people couldn't take it so they just dropped their partner on the ground and just walked away without saying anything else.

In the middle of the game, Hara figure that it was time for her plan. She looked at her partner Zico and right away, she gave out a smirk...

~Hara's POV~

Alright, time for my surprising plan. Of course I know it's going to be successful because it's that simple!

Zico was kneeling down to the ground while carrying me. Who could have known he was that strong?! I heard the whistle blow which means, it was time to get up. Right away, I looked at L and Krista. Aw...my oppa is strong. He's not even breaking a sweat...yet. I actually hate it because it gets annoying how the both of them are smiling at each other. Right away, it's disgusting.

By the time time Zico got up, I was holding on to him tightly. I looked up at him and I started to tilt my head up. Time to make my move... I thought to myself. I leaned in and met up with his lips. His lips are warm and I can tell that he's making a surprise look at me. The plan turns out a success!

I slowly moved away from his lips and I looked up and smile at him. I looked over and I spotted both L and Krista looking at me. Krista was glaring at me since I can tell that she knows what's going on so I just smirked at her. I looked at L and I can tell he was making a jealous look. Is he? Molla! But, I know he's jealous.

You see Krista, this is what happens when you mess with my boyfriend. Good luck getting eliminated!

~Krista's POV~

I can't believe Hara did that to L. I understand that we're partners but, does she have to be that jealous?! I looked over at L and I spotted him making a serious L. L you can do this! Forget about Hara! "You know she's doing that on purpose." I said.

L looked at me and I can tell he was mad from his eyes. "Do you want to keep going on?" I asked.

He just stayed quiet at me. I actually never seen L this mad before. I made a sad look and sighed. Stupid Hara! You made L lose his confidence! I really don't like to see L like this. Wait until the next round Hara, because you're going to get payback. I thought angrily.

I looked at L worriedly but, I notice he continue to go on. He used to be happy and he always smile from the first round. After what Hara did, now I feel like he's going to become cold-hearted after what he saw...

~No One's POV~

Hara smirked and she thought, Plan successful. Wait, I just realize something. Since L is mad at me...great...now I have a feeling that he might break up with me!

"I can't believe Hara did that. In front of L!" Veronica said surprised.

"I know..." Sungyeol sighed.

Sungjong couldn't take it anymore and he was getting tired. Lexy was making a worried look and then she asked, "Sungjong? Are you ok?"

Sungjong started sweating and Lexy could tell right away that his arms were becoming weak. When the whistle blow again, Sungjong dropped Lexy and he was catching his breath. Everyone heard the crash and all of them looked at Lexy. "Lexy~!" Veronica said surprised.

~Sungjong's POV~

I can't believe I dropped Lexy like that! Mianhae! I couldn't hold it in anymore... I looked at Lexy and I quickly helped her up from the ground. "Sorry..." I said embrassed.

I spotted Lexy smiled at me which gave me a surprise look. "It's ok. Besides, you were starting to become weak." Lexy said.

I was actually surprised that she was not mad. If Na Eun was my partner...I know she would have killed me. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like Lexy more than Na Eun. Between the personalities!

-----------------

~No One's POV~

Things were starting to become tired. Mostly everyone couldn't hold it in. People were about to give up right away. Woohyun didn't care since Anabell was kind of light. Along with L. Since Krista was the lightest and the smallest in the group.

Hara was looking at Zico and she knows that he was about to give up which gave her a worried look. Come on Zico...you can do this. Hara thought.

The teacher needed at least 10 people. But since this round lasted for so long...who is exactly going to be the 10 people to move on...?