Friends into Lovers

Secret Friendship

I guess this how the story ends. Who could have known that people who can hide such a friendship that it can turn into more. Those people who act friendly to those people secretly, who could have known that in the end, they can be lovers.

------------------

"Well, this is it..." Anabell sighed with a smile on her face.

"Graduation day. Which means, the last day of high school." Cindy mentioned.

"Does this mean all of us have to separate?" Almiera suddenly asked with a worried look.

"That depends on our personal goal..." Krista said as she gave a small smile.

"I guess this is goodbye." Veronica said as she gave a sad look.

"Even though it's the last day of high school, it doesn't mean everything is going to be forgotten." A voice interrupted.

Forever Beatz slowly turned around and spotted Infinite standing right in front of them with smile on their faces. The girls smile back at them and they quickly rush up to their boyfriends and hug them as tight as they can. "This isn't goodbye. No matter what, we can still see each other..." L said.

Krista heard what L said which made her eyes tear up a little bit. She suddenly burry herself and start to cry onto L's shoulder. "I know it's not goodbye." Krista said. 

The graduation ceremony has started. All the seniors were in their assign seat. As the ceremony went on, it ended so quickly. If only the ceremony was slower, then this kind of moment would have never ended.

But, nothing can't stop time, time has to keep moving on forward no matter what. Even though the ceremony has ended, the high school life may have ended but, a new life has begin for both of the groups.

-----------------

"I can't believe this is it." Veronica spoke sadly.

A tear slid down Veronica's cheek that it made the girls notice. All 6 of them quickly rush up to Veronica and hug her tightly to make her smile. "No matter what, all of us would keep in touch no matter what." Anabell said.

"Nae, what Anabell said, besides, even though it's the end of high school, the last day. It doesn't mean all of us have to separate in the end." Cindy said.

"Ok, don't say that before somebody else like is going to start to cry." Almiera said as her voice starts breaking.

"Aw...don't cry..." Krista said as she comforted Almiera.

"Krista~!" Sungyeol sang happily.

Krista glance over and notice Sungyeol happily rushing up to her. "Appa~!" She sang.

Sungyeol happily hugged Krista tightly and start to pick her up and swing her around. "I am going to miss my little daugther." Sungyeol said.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't worry about her, besides don't you trust your dongsaeng who is protecting her." L mentioned.

"Nah...don't trust L ok. You know he is." Sungyeol whispered to Krista.

Krista giggled and smile at L, "Araso, but come on, we met when we were in middle schools. Well when we were little kids." 

Krista slowly walk up to L and start to hug him, "Even though I am going to miss Sungyeol. I'm going to miss you the most." Krista said.

L was surprised to hear Krista say that, but he just shrugged and just hug Krista back no matter what. "I know...saranghaeyo." L said.

"A lot of things has happen, but I'm never going to forget about this moment." Dongwoo smiled.

"Dongwoo, are you crying?" Gaby asked curiously.

"A-Aniyo." Dongwoo lied as he quickly wipe his tears.

"Oppa..." Gaby pouted as she comforted Dongwoo. She gave Dongwoo one last hug and she smiled, "Don't cry or you might make me cry as well..."

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" A familiar voice suddenly greeted.

Infinite and Forever Beatz froze for a moment and glance over and notice Na Eun giving a friendly smile. "Na Eun..." Lexy said.

"I just want to say thank you once again." Na Eun mentioned.

"Na Eun, you said thank you how many times, and don't worry, we accept your apology." Veronica said.

"I know, but this might be the last time we might see each other." Na Eun spoke sadly.

"What you mean?" Anabell asked curiously.

"I'm going to America. Going to see my family once again..." Na Eun said. "After all this crazy stuff have happen, I never realize that I have made new friends. But, since that's the end, I would never forget about the moments we have. Always arguing, being mean to you guys, kidnapping you guys, but in the end... we're friends." 

"Unlike Hara and the others." Cindy said as she rolled her eyes.

"Be nice..." Hoya grinned.

"Na Eun, you're always our friend. Whether you're on Hara's side or not. No matter what, you're always our friend." Krista said with a small smile.

"I know...I like thank you guys for everything you done." Na Eun said with a firendly smile.

She suddenly walked away leaving Forever Beatz behind. For a moment, Veronica feel like crying since she can't believe that everything is over. Ever since school is gone, she can't see her friends very often now, and she can't even see her lover Sungyeol as well. Starting from this day, everyone has to move on, along with her.

---------------------

Davichi - Love My Love

"Appa~!" Someone called out.

Sungyeol turned around and spotted Krista happily skipping up to him. "Krista, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be at the airport by now? You said you want to continue your studies in the U.S." Sungyeol blinked.

"Goodbye..." Krista nodded with a smile.

Sungyeol's confused face slowly start to soften and turn into a sad look. "This is the last day we're going to see each other. I just want to say goodbye. Everyone pretty much have left. Their too afraid to say goodbye as well." Krista mentioned.

"Then why did you say goodbye to me and not L?" Sungyeol asked sadly.

"I'm too scared to say goodbye to L. But, I know we will stay in contact no matter what." Krista nodded. She suddenly walk up to Sungyeol and wrapped her arms around him. "But, I had to say goodbye to you because you're my appa."

"Krista..." Sungyeol said as his eyes start swelling up with tears.

"I'll come back...someday...araso." Krista said.

Sungyeol slowly hugged back and he start to cry on Krista's shoulder. "Araso...saranghaeyo little Krista." Sungyeol sniffed.

"Appa, don't cry. You will make me cry as well." Krista said as she start to hold her tears back.

Krista let go of Sungyeol and slowly walked away. She stopped for a moment and turned back to Sungyeol giving him a small smile and a wave. "Anneyong..." She spoke.

Sungyeol waved as well and Krista suddenly walked away leaving Sungyeol behind. I'll come back someday...just wait. Krista thought happily.

---------------------

K.Will - We Never Go Alone

~4 years passed~

Hara and the other 6 were release out of jail and slowly they start to slowly separate leaving. Pretty soon, the Everlasting Queens, were never seen since then. Na Eun continue her studies at home, she still kept in contact with Forever Beatz, and she even found someone she met. Someone special. 

Kyungsam and Hyunshik went from good to bad. Both of them decided to get a job and start a new life. Even though both of them were Hara's helpers, and they were horrible ones as well...they can actually be very helpful and friendly.

As for Infinite, their still a group and they stay together. This time, their known as a famous kpop group in Korea. Many fan girls already love them. 

Forever Beatz continue their studies back at the U.S. even though all 7 were separated, they still stayed as a group no matter what. But, that was 4 years ago. Since 4 years has passed, things change. 

"Omo! I can't wait to be back to Korea." Veronica said in a excited tone. 

She gave a wide smile on her face as the plane landed. She got her luggage and she walked and spotted many people who arrived at Korea. It's good to be home... Veronica thought.

"Veronica?!" A familiar voice called out.

Veronica's smiled faded and she turned back. She spotted Krista standing right behind her with luggages beside her. "You're back as well...?" Krista blinked.

"U-U-" Veronica stuttered. "UNNIE!!!!!!!!!"

She quickly left her luggage behind and rush up to Krista and hug her tightly. "UNNIE!!!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE! I MISSED YOU!!!!! AIGOO, YOU CHANGE! BUT I'M STILL TALLER BUT STILL!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!" Veronica cried.

"Aigoo, Veronica you and your tears." Krista sighed. "I didn't know you would come here as well."

Krista suddenly hug Veronica back and she gave a small smile. "Yah! It's nice to see you guys." Another voice spoke from behind.

Krista looked back and notice Cindy and Anabell giving them a smile as they saw their moment. "Unnie~!" Both the "twins" said in unison.

They both rush up to Anabell and Cindy and hugged them. "Aigoo! This reunion was like when we first met each other." Anabell sighed.

"You can say that again." Gaby said as she spoke from behind.

Everyone put their eyes on the last 3 members, Gaby, Almiera, and Lexy stood there and the rest rush up to them and gave each other a group hug. "Looks like Forever Beatz is back!" Veronica said happily.

"Forever Beatz~!" Almiera cheered.

"I can't believe all of us came back to Korea. Hey, are you guys still keeping contact with Infinite oppas?" Lexy asked curiously.

"I tried calling L, but... he said he has been very busy lately, along with Sungyeol appa." Krista said with a sad look.

"Nae, ever since they became famous, they been having a busy schedule." Gaby pouted as she start to think about Dongwoo.

"Well, come on. It's a new year for us. We haven't seen each other for like 4 years now, we should start a new life. With the 7 of us involved." Anabell grinned.

"Nae, Anabell is right." Cindy agreed.

The girls walked out of the airport and notice something surprising. 7 familiar boys standing right in front of them. Forever Beatz stood there with their eyes widen. One of the members suddenly walk up to Anabell and Anabell was surprised. "I'm happy to see you back...Anabell." The familiar guy said with a smile.

Anabell felt like crying right now. She quickly wrapped her arms around the person and hug the person tightly. "WOOHYUN!!! How did you know?!" Anabell said as she start to cry in his arms.

"I always knew you come back..." Woohyun said with a small smile.

"Appa~!" Krista said as she rush up to Sungyeol and hugged him. She start to cry in his arms and said, "I told you I would come back."

"Nae, I knew..." Sungyeol said as he hugged his daughter.

Sungyeol glance up and notice Veronica standing there. Krista notice the both staring at each other. She let go of Sungyeol and glance over at L who was looking over at her. Krista gave a small smile and slowly start to walk up to L.

"Veronica...it's been how many years now." Sungyeol blinked.

"Nae," She nodded in response. "It has..."

Both of them stood across from each other awkwardly.

Veronica gave a small smile and she suddenly rush up to Sungyeol and hugged him tightly. "I missed you..." Veronica said. She laid her head on Sungyeol's chest and Sungyeol was shocked.

Later, his expression change into a small smile and hugged her back. "I missed you too...Veronica." Sungyeol said as he laid his chin on Veronica's head. "Saranghaeyo~!" He grinned.

Cindy walked up to Hoya and hugged him tightly. Everyone was having their moment, and smiles were on their faces. Krista walked up to L and L was giving her a small smile, "You finally came back." 

"Nae..." Krista nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you. ...It was hard to say goodbye."

"Araso...don't worry about it though, you're back aren't you? You really change, the last time I remember you, you were different." L grinned.

Krista walked up to L and hugged him tightly, "I will always be different to you..."

-----------------------

"So, that was our story." Anabell grinned.

"It's already over." A little girl pouted.

"Nae..." Anabell nodded.

"But it ended so fast..." A little boy blinked.

"Mianhae, but that was the story." Anabell shrugged.

"And how was the story like Anabell unnie." A little girl asked curiously.

"Having that kind of experience..." Anabell spoke. "It was like the best thing that ever happened."

"Telling them that story on how we all met?" A voice suddenly interrupted.

Anabell glance over and notice Na Eun giving a friendly smile as she leaned against to the side seeing Anabell and her 2 kids giving her curious look. "Nae, they sure like this story." Anabell said.

Na Eun walked over and sat on the ground with the 3. "Umma, I didn't know you and Anabell unnie used to be enemies." Her son blinked.

Na Eun giggled and said, "Nae, but if we ever met like before. We would have never become enemies."

"She's right." Another voice interuptted. 

Woohyun walked in the room and sat next to Anabell and kissed her on the cheek. "Everyone is waiting downstairs for you guys." Woohyun said.

"Oh! Race you down there then oppa!" The little girl said as she rush down the stairs.

"Dongsaeng, wait up!" Her oppa called as he start to catch up.

"Careful you 2." Na Eun said as she just got up from the floor.

"Those 2 can sure be a handful." Anabell said.

"You have no idea." Na Eun said.

----------------------------

"Krista unnie! Anabell unnie was telling us a story!" The little girl said as she got to the group first and rush over to Krista.

"Is it the story on how all of us met?" L suddenly asked.

"Of course!" The little boy joined in.

"You guys sure love that story." Sungyeol grinned.

"It's our favorite." The 2 kids say.

Na Eun walked down the steps along with Anabell and Woohyun. Everyone glance at the 3 and smile at them. "Being together like this it brings back memories we used to have in high school." Na Eun mentioned.

"It actually does I have got to admit." Almiera grinned.

"You know there should be a title for that story." The little boy mentioned.

"Really? And what would that be?" Veronica asked curiously.

"How about "Secret Friendship"?" Cindy mentioned.

"Why "Secret Friendship"?" Lexy asked curiously.

"Because ever since we met Infinite, our relationship was like a secret to anybody...until now." Hoya grinned.

"For once, you understand what I was thinking." Cindy said as she glance over at Hoya.

"I like it!" The little girl smiled.

"Same here~!" The boy agreed.

"Aigoo, you 2 sure like that story." Na Eun giggled.

"Nae umma~!" The 2 sang in unison.

----------------------

And that was how it all started. Started off as secret friends and ends with lovers. Remembering the past makes me think of how I met this person. On how I first fell in love with him. But, also it made me realize how many old friends and new friends I have met. 4 years has passed, everything changed. It's a new year...a new beginning for everyone...

~*~*~*~

I am so happy that I am finally done with this story! And to be honest, I actually thought there was going to be more chapters. But, I guess it ends here. I try to make the ending the best I can. And I thank for my subscribers, readers, commenters, everyone who have seen this story and read it.

I'm sorry if I haven't been updating lately, many busy things going on. But, I have got to admit...this story was my favorite. I actually never wanted to end. But I know in the ending, in this story, there is no ending...their relationship goes on.

Now since I'm done with this story, I'll be continuing my current B.A.P story. ^_^

Our 6 Alien Bunnies

Click on the story title if you want to read it. Also subscribe and comment if you love it so far.

Also, comment on what you think about the ending. Is it a bit too much? Or, I should have at least add something. Or just say you love the ending and you're sad that it ends. Hehe, it's your opinion not mine. :)

I just like to say, thank you to everyone who have read this story. Now that this story has ended, I know I have many story ideas I can start. Annyeong~!

THE END!!!