For That Special Someone...

Secret Friendship

~Krista's POV~

I was awake and as usual, I was too lazy to get up. I was on my phone reading some fan fics since there's was nothing else to do plus, that the nearest thing next to me. After I had finish reading 10 or 7 chapters, it was already 9:45AM. I left my phone on the bed and then stand up and fix it. My room was dark, but I see some sunlight shining out my window.

I walked over to the curtain and opened it. When I opened it, right away...I smiled. It was a beautiful day and it was perfect because, I'm going somewhere with appa today. I looked out the window and the view was perfect. The sun was shining bright and I see some people walking around. Probably their heading to the park or something.

I just stayed and watch the view for a while and then I decided to get ready since it was already 10AM. I walk to the bathroom and fix my hair and change my clothes. I went downstairs and go through the front door and grab my shoes. I check if I have everything, my glasses, my phone, my special bracelet. "Ok!" I said to myself.

I then start to walk over to Infinite's house and while I was walking there, I spotted 2 people. I stopped for a moment and then I waved at them. "Dongwoo, Gaby." I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Krista!" Gaby said happily.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked curiously.

"We're just going to the park." Dongwoo said.

"Ah...I'm going shopping with Sungyeol. He said he needs to go shopping for someone." I said.

"Veronica." Dongwoo mentioned.

I blinked how many times at Dongwoo and then I asked, "How did you know?"

"He told me. Along with the other members." Dongwoo said.

"No wonder." I said. "Well, I might as well get going. Have fun you 2!" I smiled and then walked away.

I continue on walking to Infinite's house until I finally arrived. I walked up the stairs and arrived at their door. "Ok..." I said to myself. The first thing I did was took a deep breath. I slowly raise my arm and then knock on the door awkwardly...

~No One's POV~

The other members of Infinite heard the knock on the door. L heard and said, "That's probably Hara." He got up right away and walked over to the door. When he opened it, he thought it was Hara but he was wrong. Turned out to be Krista.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Krista said awkwardly.

"It's not Hara..." He said flatly. L walked away and sat back down on the floor.

Krista was shocked and just took her shoes off and walked inside the house. "Wow...that's a nice way to greet someone." Krista said surprised.

"Sorry about that Krista. He's just excited about his date with Hara." Sungjong mentioned.

"Oh...I see." Krista said. She nodded and then looked over at Sungyeol and asked, "Ready to go?"

"Nae." Sungyeol said as he nodded.

Sungyeol got up and was about to walk out with Krista. Krista stopped and then she turn back. "Wait, what are you guys even doing today? Besides, L." She suddenly asked.

"I'm going somewhere with Almiera later." Sunggyu said.

"Me...nothing." Sungjong said.

"I'm not doing anything." Woohyun shrugged.

"I'm going with Yongjae later." Hoya said.

"Dongwoo went somewhere with Gaby. He was the first one that left." Sungyeol said.

"I know, I saw them together this morning when I was walking all the way here." Krista said.

"Anyways, gaja!" Sungyeol smiled.

Krista slip her shoes on and was about to walk out she turned back and smiled, "Have fun guys~!"

Both of them walked out of the house and head to the store. Krista and Sungyeol were looking around and Krista found many things but, as for Sungyeol he was kinda having trouble. "Krista!" Sungyeol called out.

Krista looked at Sungyeol and spotted him pouting. "Mwoyoe?" She asked.

"I have no idea what to give to Veronica." Sungyeol whined.

"Appa, would you stop whining." Krista sighed.

"Please, I beg of you! Help me!" Sungyeol said.

"Araso! Araso! Besides, I am!" Krista said.

"Well, what did you find? I was thinking of giving her this stuff puppy, since...she reminds me of a cute puppy." Sungyeol smiled.

Krista tilted her head curiously and asked, "Didn't you give her a puppy already which was at the carnival game?"

Sungyeol pouted and then he sighed, "Yeah...darn! But, she won't remember! I mean look how adorable this puppy is! And besides, it's your favorite type!"

"Yeah but, I'm not Veronica!" Krista said. "She like pikachu."

"Pikachu! Hm...Krista-ah! You gave me such a hard one!" Sungyeol whined.

"Well that's what she likes!" Krista sighed. "Hm...so far she has I have no idea how many pikachus."

"Well, what does she already have?" Sungyeol asked.

"I gave her a pikachu backpack for Christmas. Then I won her a small pikachu stuff animal. Anabell gave her a pikachu pillow pet along with a pikachu necklace strap, with a small pikachu. And she has a pikachu piggy bank." Krista mentioned.

Sungyeol sighed and asked, "Why did you have to give her the best part?"

Krista just smiled and said, "Because we're "twins" appa. Besides, I already know what you should give her. But, it's going to take a while to carry around." 

"Is it big?" Sungyeol asked suddenly.

Krista gave out a big smile and the first Sungyeol did was sighed. "Aigoo...I'm through all this trouble."

"You said you want to give her something special!" Krista said.

"I know..." Sungyeol said.

"Come on, let just go pay." Krista smiled.