How We Met...

Secret Friendship

It was the next day, Infinite was at school and they were separated. 4 of the members were with Everlasting Queens. As for the other 3 they were with Forever Beatz. "I heard Sungyeol came over and try to talk to you yesterday." Woohyun mentioned.

"Nae..." Krista said sadly. "I'm just...mad at him right now. All because, he pick me over Un Hae along with Veronica."

"So you're just going to stay mad at him?" Dongwoo asked curiously.

"Well no, of course I know I will stop being mad at him someday. But, I'm just worried." Krista said worriedly.

"About what unnie?" Almiera asked curiously.

"Well about all this. Having this kind of drama, it's not normal and all..." Krista said sadly.

Forever Beatz sighed and they looked over at the over 4 members of Infinite. They were with the Everlasting Queens or "Shining s" and acting all lovey dovey with them. The 7 of them made a disgusted look and then looked away. Sungyeol was hugging Un Hae by the waist which made Un Hae smiled. Sungyeol didn't smile at all since he just remember the argument he had with Krista. He made a sad look since he didn't mean to hurt Krista that way.

--------------------

It was many years ago from where Sungyeol was in 5th grade elementary school. He already knew Infinite when he was a kid. But, also it was the same time Forever Beatz had met each other. Sungyeol lost his friends and he couldn't find them anywhere. But, while he was looking around, he spotted a girl sitting on the side making a sad look. Sungyeol gave a confused look and just walked up to the girl, "Gwenchana?"

The girl suddenly looked up with tears in her eyes and stuttered, "A-Aniyo..."

"What happened?" Sungyeol asked curiously.

"Well, I was with my friends and I was walking home. All of a sudden, this girl was being mean to me and...she hurted my feelings." She said sadly.

Sungyeol gave a disappointed look and said, "It's alright. What did she call you?"

"She was making fun of my height. On how am I the smallest out of everyone else..." The girl said.

Sungyeol puffed his cheeks and said, "If she mess with you again tell me about it. Besides, I'll be like your big brother to protect you."

The girl looked up confused but, then she suddenly gave a giggled. "Aniyo, appa is better." She smiled.

Sungyeol smiled at the little girl and ruffled her hair. "Araso...appa then if you want. Besides, I don't mind having a daugther like you." Sungyeol said as he pinch her cheeks. "You're so pretty. Yeppeunda~!"

"Gamshamida..." The girl said cutely. "You seem older than me appa. What's your name?"

"Sungyeol..." Sungyeol said. "How about you?"

"I'm Krista." Krista smiled widely.

"Krista unnie~!" A familiar voice called out.

Krista suddenly looked back and notice her "twin" Veronica walking up to her. She sighed in relief and said, "I finally found you. Are you ok?"

"Nae, dongsaeng." Krista smiled. "Oh, I have an appa now."

"Bwoh?!" Veronica said surprised. "Appa?"

"Nae," Krista nodded. "This is Sungyeol appa..."

Veronica suddenly looked up and spotted Sungyeol who was giving her a welcoming smile. "Sungyeol..." Veronica said surprised.

"Vero? Is that you?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

"You guys know each other...?" Krista said confused.

"Nae, he was my childhood friend Krista." Veronica smiled. "It's been a while since we seen each other...Sungyeol...oppa."

Sungyeol gave a small smile and then nodded, "Nae...it has. You grew Veronica. And I see you have made a new friend."

Veronica chuckled and said, "What are you doing here anyway? Well, I didn't know you live around here now. I guess...we'll be seeing each other more often."

"Nae, and well, I just got lost with-" Sungyeol spoke.

"SUNGYEOL!!!!" A familiar voice called out.

Sungyeol turned around and spotted L running up to him. "Aish! You babo!" L said. "You know the whole other members were looking for you."

"Araso, but it's not my fault." Sungyeol pouted. "You guys were walking too quick. And it was hard to see you." 

"Yah! You're the tallest. How can you not see us?" L blinked surprised.

Krista suddenly giggled and said, "You guys are funny when you argue."

Both of them looked at Krista confused but, Sungyeol just gave a small smile and L recognize who it was. "...Krista?"

Krista's smiled faded and she change into a confused look. She notice that L was making a confused look at her, but she didn't recognize him. "Don't you remember me? It's me...Myungsoo oppa."  L said.

"Myung...soo?" Krista said confused. She walked up to L and looked at him closely. Her expression slowly change into a smile and then she start to hug L tightly. "Oppa~!" Krista said happily.

"You guys know each other?" Both Veronica and Sungyeol asked in confusement.

"Nae!" Both of them respond. 

"We were childhood friends." Krista said.

"Krista's right." L added. "We knew each other when we were little." 

Sungyeol smiled and said, "Well I think that's great. Besides, Krista you made new friends. Your appa!" 

"Yah! Since when did you become an appa?" L scowled.

"Since, I will start taking care of Krista dongsaeng from now on." Sungyeol said.

~Sungyeol's POV~

That was when I first met Krista and seen Veronica again for the first time. I knew Veronica ever since when I was kid, and I became an appa when I met Krista. Between those 2 girls, I trust them... I was also surprised that L knew Krista when she was a little girl. He's like the first person I know who would take care of her. But, ever since this kind of drama happened... I really don't know what to say. L and Krista having this kind of arguement...it can be heartbrokening for them. I can't let L feel bad for what he had done. And I can't let Krista cry all night just because of what L said. Which made me remember, even though both knew each other back then. Before L has dated Hara. I remember that Hara and Krista knew each other as well. She was the one that made fun of Krista when I met her for the first time. I thought.

-------------------------

It happened during 7th grade which was 2 years after I have met Krista. Krista was still the same self and also, she grew a little but...she still remain her small self. I was with L one time during class and I notice that both of us have the same period as Krista and Veronica. Which made me happy. 

I was actually happy to see both of them every single day. Seeing Krista smile along with Veronica, until...something bad happens. It was after school, I was walking alone until I notice that there were 2 familiar people staying after school talking. Krista and L...I decided to go watch the both of them to see what's going on? I actually didn't know what was going on, all I was thinking was...is this is a confession between Krista and L? But, it was not? There was 1 more person in the group. Someone that Krista hated so much...Hara. She was the one that made fun of her ever since I have met her. I couldn't hear what they say so I try to find a hiding spot that was more closer to hear what they were talking about.

~No One's POV~

"L oppa...what do you want to tell me?" Krista asked curiously.

"Well...Hara want to say something to you." L said as he exchanges glance at Hara. 

Hara smiled and then walked up to Krista. "I'm sorry about being mean to you in 5th grade. I didn't mean it. I promise I won't do it again." Hara said.

"That's ok, I understand." Krista said. "But is that it?"

"Ani, I always want to tell you, the reason why Hara is apologizing to you...is because, we're going out now." L said.

Sungyeol gave a shocked look since he heard what L has said. "Since when did this happen?" Sungyeol mumbled to himself.

Krista looked at both of the new couple and for some reason she felt heartbroken. "I understand...thanks for telling me..." Krista said as she gave out a fake smile.

Sungyeol knew Krista was not happy. He gave a sad look and walked away like nothing had happened. Even though Krista knew that they were going out since L told her. The 2 of them didn't know that Sungyeol saw the whole thing and knew that Krista was not happy about it...

-----------------------

"Sungyeol? Sungyeol!" Un Hae suddenly blurted out.

"Mwoyoe?!" Sungyeol said as he jumped a little bit.

Un Hae giggled and said, "Gwenchana?"

"Um...yeah..." Sungyeol said nervously. He suddenly looked ahead and notice that Krista was exchanging glance with him. She was giving him a sad look and then looked away leaving Sungyeol hurt and confused. Sungyeol sighed sadly and then looked at Un Hae who was happily smiling at him. "Un Hae..." He spoke.

Un Hae's smile faded away and it change into more of a curious look. "Something wrong oppa?" She asked.

"Nae," Sungyeol nodded. "There's something...I need to tell you..."