Epilogue 1: Party

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a beautifully designed function hall was where Woohyun and Sunggyu were sitting around a table with Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, while watching Hoya and Dongwoo having a dance showdown in the middle of the dance floor.

 

"Why is Dongwoo hyung not an idol? He could dance and sing well." Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

 

"Dongwoo wants his time on his own hands and not to follow any rigid schedules. You should know that by now babe. And he's happy with his life, he still can sing and dance whenever he wants."

 

"How about Hoya? Why was he an accountant? He could be a dancer and rapper."

 

“And why are you a CEO? You can sing and dance and play guitar. Shouldn’t you be on a band or an idol?" Hoya asked smirking. They didn't notice the couple approaching their table.

 

"Forget I asked." And everyone laughed.

 

"You two, why aren't you dancing. This is your party." He saw Sunggyu rolled his eye to his bestfriend.

 

"We're fine here. You and Hoya can own the dance floor. And I want to go home already. I'm tired and jet-lagged. How come all of you looked so fresh?" Sunggyu whined.

 

"Because we slept when we got home. We got to rest atleast 2 hours unlike the two of you." Sungjong pointed him and the complaining man beside him.

 

All of them just got back from New Zealand after 6-day trip and he and Sunggyu went directly to the hotel because their parents said so.

 

"As if we had a choice." Another eye-roll from Sunggyu.

 

"Well, it's not also our choice that the two of you had the craziest wedding plan 3 days ago." Dongwoo retorted.

 

"It wasn't my plan but this sneaky stupid tree's plan. I was as surprised as all of you."

 

 

 

 Flashback

 

 

"You are forever mine Kim Sunggyu."

 

"Forever yours Nam Woohyun."

 

 

Their friends magically appeared beside them and squished them for a hug.

 

"Congratulations hyungs. We are happy for the both of you. Woohyun hyung, welcome to our crazy family." What Myungsoo said made everyone laugh.

 

"So, what now? Aren't we going to eat?" Sungjong had to ask because he just came from hospital with Sunggyu and he was hungry.

 

All of their eyes were directed towards his boyfriend who was now his fiancé.

 

"We will. Let's go."

 

“Wait. How about all these decorations?” He asked.

 

“Don’t worry babe, the event stylists will take care of it.” Then they went on their way.

 

 

Woohyun reserved a table for the 7 of them in the restaurant where they had dinner with Myungsoo and Sungyeol before. Because it was a Friday night, it was a challenge finding parking spaces for their cars because everyone had their cars with them except Sunggyu who still doesn’t bring car every Friday.

 

It was a meaningful night for Sunggyu. He was engaged again for the second time but this time, with the man who he really wanted a future with; to the man he will choose over and over again no matter what lifetime they're in. And to celebrate it with their closest friends made it more special. Or so he thought.

 

"Hyung, come with us to the bar. Let's just have few drinks to celebrate your engagement. Just this one time." Myungsoo coaxed him.

 

"No Myung. You all can go and celebrate without me; and you can bring this greasy idiot here with you."

 

"Hey! Why are you giving me away to them?" Woohyun complained.

 

"I'm allowing you to drink. Be appreciative. I just want to sleep. I'm too drained." He got up from his seat and took Woohyun's car key. "Come on. Let's all leave."

 

Everyone followed him outside but Woohyun took the car key from his hand.

 

"You're not driving Nam Woohyun. Go with Sungyeol and Myungsoo." Sunggyu tried getting the key back but Woohyun kept it inside his pocket.

 

"I'm driving babe. No one's going to the bar."

 

He received a brief peck on his lips before he heard his fiancé calling everyone which made him furrow his eyebrows.

 

"Guys, no one's going to the bar tonight. I need you all without hangover tomorrow. I will pick up all of you before 1:00pm. Therefore, you better be ready tomorrow with clothes good for 6 days."

 

"Eh?" All of them looked perplexed.

 

"Yes. And bring your passport with you." Sungyeol was about to open his mouth to ask but Woohyun never let him talk.

 

"No questions. You, you and you." Woohyun pointed at Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungyeol. "You three don't need any permissions to take a leave of absence, you two are CEOs and I am your boss Yeol. You do what I say."

 

Woohyun looked at Hoya and Sungjong after. "Hoya, your leave was already filed. Lucky you, I found out that your boss is my father's close friend and my father already arranged your leave with your boss, so, pack your bags. Sungjong, Dr. Kim already talked to your head nurse and chief nurse so you can pack your bags as well."

 

Everyone was left dumbstruck and confused.

 

"Yah Nam Woohyun! What craziness are you planning again? Why are you being impulsive? I have clinic duties and surgeries. I couldn't just go wherever you want whenever you want. You should’ve asked first and make us decide on our own. You couldn’t just make decisions for everyone. Are you nuts?” Sunggyu scolded Woohyun because it was too sudden and his idiot boyfriend, meddled with everyone's schedules.

 

"Already taken care babe. You are officially on leave starting tomorrow until Sunday next week." Woohyun never entertained the other things that he said.

 

"Oh my god, another insane person will be added to my family tree. Tell me again why did I agree to marry you?" He said exaggeratedly.

 

"Because you love the crazy me and I love you too. So, now all of you go home and pack your bags and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter