XXXVI - Dream House

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Time skip everyone. :))

 

6 Months Later

 

Many had happened between Woohyun and Sunggyu in the past 6 months. After that night of December when Woohyun was sick and the couple decided to repair every broken thing with themselves, they had been living in a harmonious relationship. There were still moments that Sunggyu's trust issues and insecurities surfaced but they both managed to talk it out and fix it the best way they can. Thus, Sunggyu felt that he was getting better in their relationship.

 

On the other hand, Woohyun learned to let Sunggyu make up for all his mistakes like what Sunggyu wanted. He may put Sunggyu first in everything but he now knew how to express what he wanted and not to give in on his boyfriend’s every desire; and oddly, it made Sunggyu happy because according to him, he was learning not to be selfless all the times.

 

Their life as a couple wasn't perfect but they're trying their best to be deserving of each other's love.

 

 

Another summer day of June, another influx of patients in Sunggyu's clinic.

 

"Dr. Kim" A 7-year old boy called him.

 

"Yes, little Taemin?"

 

"When is my surgery?"

 

"Why are you so excited with your surgery?"

 

"I want to go to school after it to see my crush." Everyone in the clinic chuckled on the adorable boy.

 

"If you behave and listen to your eomma, you will see your crush again." Taemin jumped in delight.

 

"Thank you, Dr. Kim. See you next week." Sunggyu carried the little boy on his arms and escorted him out with his parents.

 

"See you Taeminie." Taemin waved goodbye and disappeared at the corner with his parents.

 

"Hyung, Taemin is our last patient consult for the day. I'll go first in the OR to check out our surgical patient's files and don't forget to drop by the Pediatric floor. Someone's asking for consult."

 

"Thank you Jjongie. I'll be there before going to the OR." He smiled and let Sungjong go.

 

Sunggyu rested his eyes for bit. He couldn't afford to have a strained eye while operating. The day had been busier than any other day. He already discharged some of his patients on the surgical floor and referred everyone he could to other services only to be replaced by another bunch of patient referrals and consults. He still loved his job but sometimes it was very tiring. He opened his eyes when someone knocked on the door and he had no choice but to open it since it was Sungjong's habit to lock it when going out.

 

"Hey babe!"

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He was surprised to see Woohyun outside his clinic.

 

"Surprising you." That made him roll his eyes.

 

"That's funny. You ended your client meeting early that's why you're here, weren't you?" Woohyun sat down on the leather seat at the corner of the clinic.

 

"How did you know that?"

 

"We've been together for 10 months already, don't you think I wouldn't know it? You're an idiot." He leaned back on his chair again and closed his eyes.

 

"Babe"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"What time are you going to finish?"

 

"I don't know. I have 2 OR schedules today. Aren't you going back to your office?"

 

"I will but only to bring some documents from our client."

 

"Why can't you bring it now instead of disturbing me?"

 

"Aren't you excited to see me?"

 

"We'll see each other tomorrow why would I be excited now? You're crazy."

 

"And you're mean babe. Anyway, do you want to go to the bar tomorrow? Key and Junhyung hyung called me. They want to meet you. Myung will be with Yeol."

 

"Why are you being so hilarious today Nam Woohyun. You know I don't go to bars. Tell your idiot friends to meet us where we'll eat then you could go with them after. And tell the idol one to disguise himself to not draw attention. I want to eat in peace.” He said while swiveling his chair still closed eyes.

 

"Are you sure I could go with them after to drink?"

 

"Yes. I'll drive you to the bar and go home then you can ask Yeol to bring you home. I know you'll get drunk again."

 

"I'm not going to get drunk babe. I wasn't even planning to drink. I'll just hangout with them."

 

"Up to you; I don't mind if you drink. I trust those 3 idiots and my brother to keep your drunken safe."

 

Sunggyu never restricted Woohyun in drinking with his friends like what he told him months ago. It had been a long time since Woohyun met them and with all their busy schedules, they couldn't meet up often especially, Woohyun had an idol friend who had to escape people's prying eyes.

 

"Ok. But I'm still not drinking."

 

"We'll see." He smirked.

 

"Are you challenging me Kim Sunggyu?"

 

"No because I know I'll win."

 

"Yah! You'll see. I will win this time."

 

"Ok. Whatever helps you sleep babe."

 

Sunggyu had gotten used to calling Woohyun with the same endearment his boyfriend was using for him in the span of 6 months. It was because of a bet he lost. Woohyun betted that he would not leave the mall empty-handed and he was an idiot to make a deal with him because he went out with one paper bag full of skinny jeans. Since that day, he started calling Woohyun babe that nearly made him puke everytime he said it. But after few months, he got used to it. Although he still preferred calling him by his name most of the times.

 

"Hyun, you have to go. I have a surgical consult in Pediatrics. I'll go to the OR after." Sunggyu put on his lab coat and gathered his things and they both walked outside his clinic.

 

"Ok. See you tomorrow babe. Call me when you get home." Still no skinship until Sunggyu showered and changed. Some things never change.

 

"Drive safely Hyun."

 

"I will."

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

Woohyun reached at Sunggyu's apartment late night after spending time at the bar with his friends. Sungyeol and Myungsoo dropped him off to his apartment as ordered by his boyfriend.

 

"Woohyun Hyung." Woohyun heard Myungsoo calling him. "Don't go inside Gyu hyung's room without changing your clothes and taking a bath."

 

"Why?

 

"Hyung will throw you outside. He didn't want the smell of cigarettes that lingered on your clothes and hair saturate his room. You knew how much he hated cigarette. Go to the guest room and shower there first. Put your clothes in a plastic bag to seal the smell or you can put it in the washing machine and wash it right away." He knew what Myungsoo was talking about. Even they didn't smoke, the others at the bar did and the smell stuck on their clothes, hair and skin.

 

"Thank you, Myung. Yeol, be careful driving and bring Myung home safe. Now go. Goodnight."

 

Woohyun watched Sungyeol's car drove away before entering the apartment building. It's alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter