XXX - It's Only Two Weeks

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just want to put this filler chapter before we deal with Sunggyu's issues.  We have to fix those issues ;-)

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were currently inside Sunggyu’s walk-in closet with 2 luggage spread on the floor. Sunggyu is packing for his 2-week trip and his boyfriend is helping him… or not.

 

“Babe, do you really have to go?” Woohyun asked while leaning on one of the cabinets.

 

“Hyun, we’ve already talked about it, didn’t we?” He replied still focused on packing. It’s Friday and he decided to fix the things he’ll bring so he could spend his whole day of Saturday and Sunday with Woohyun.

 

“Can I go with you then?” He stared at his boyfriend like he grew three heads. He wanted to say yes even how ridiculous Woohyun’s idea was. But he knew that he’s busy with their business expansion.

 

“You’re crazy. How can you go? You have too much work now. We can have our trip together after your business expansion.”

 

“But…”

 

“But what? Tell me what are you really thinking?” Sunggyu got up and walked towards his sulking boyfriend and stopped in front of him.

 

“I’ll miss you.” Woohyun said softly with his head down and he chuckle. Why are you so damn cute Woohyun?

 

“I know and I’ll miss you too. It’s just 2 weeks Hyun. I’ll be here again soon and you’ll get tired of me.”

 

“I don’t think so. I’m not going to get tired of you. Go back to your packing, I’ll prepare our dinner.” Woohyun left the closet not leaving him without a peck.

 

Sunggyu continued with his work. He didn’t know how many times Woohyun asked him if he has to go. One time, he even deliberately said don’t go ahead with his trip. He wanted to yield. He wanted to cancel his vacation but after thinking, he chose not to. He felt like he needed this vacation after working too much for the past months. As much as he wanted to tell Woohyun to come with him, he couldn't do that to his boyfriend. If he told him to go with him, the younger wouldn't hesitate to book his flight right away and after the vacation was over, Woohyun will spend too much time working more overtimes than he typically did. He understood the demand of Woohyun's work because he saw that when his father was working with the expansion of their business and Woohyun now was in the same both as his father before.

 

When Sunggyu was done with everything, he went out and saw Woohyun sitting on one of the kitchen bar stools doing something with his phone and waiting for the food to be cooked.

 

"Not yet done with food?" Woohyun jerked his body scaredly because his voice.

 

"Yah, you scared me! What are you, ghost? Don't sneak out of me like that babe." He chuckled looking at him with his hand on his chest.

 

"Sorry. What were you doing anyway?" He sat beside him.

 

"Waiting for the food. It's almost done. Are you hungry?"

 

"A little and sleepy."

 

"You can rest after we eat. I'll be back tomorrow." Sunggyu leaned his head on Woohyun's right shoulder while waiting for the food and while contemplating if he wanted his boyfriend to spend the night with him. He'll miss him and thinking of 2 weeks of not seeing him was also agonizing. He wanted to spend the whole weekend with Woohyun as much as possible.

 

*****

 

Woohyun took the liberty to clean and wash the dishes after eating, the only cleaning he can handle. After he's done, he looked at the time and its almost 10:00pm and Sunggyu is lying down on the couch waiting for him. He looked closely and his eyes were already drooping.

 

"Babe, go to the bedroom and sleep." Sunggyu sat down looking at him confusedly.

 

"What?"

 

"You're sleepy. I'm telling you to go to your bed or do you want me to carry you?"

 

"No, no. I can walk." His boyfriend yawned.

 

"Come, I'll tuck you in." Sunggyu followed his suit walking lazily. He pushed him on his bed and put the duvet on him. "I'll go. Goodnight. Sweet dreams babe." And kissed his forehead.

 

When he was about to get up, he felt a tug on his left hand. He looked at Sunggyu who was trying to stay awake.

 

"Stay." He was perplexed on his boyfriend's sudden request. It was the first time he asked him to stay.

 

"What?"

 

"Stay please." He heard him repeat.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Ok. I'll sleep in the guest room. I'll just go to my car and get my extra clothes."

 

"No. Stay with me." He saw him patting the space at his right side. This was his clingy boyfriend talking.

 

"Ok. But I still need to get my clothes in my car."

 

"You can get clothes in my closet. There are many new clothes there. Go and be quick." And Sunggyu closed his eyes.

 

Woohyun got up and went inside the walk-in closet to look for clothes that will fit him. His boyfriend's built was a little bit smaller than him but they were almost similar in height. He saw some sweatpants from his house clothes drawer and a loose white shirt. He changed his clothes and enter the bathroom to brush his teeth using a new toothbrush from the stock pile.

 

After he's done, he saw that Sunggyu was already asleep. He went inside the duvet and lie down looking at the ceiling. Sunggyu was being extra clingy because he will leave. And as time passed by, he learned that Sunggyu wouldn’t shy away with the skinship if he felt like it. He turned to his left to look at his sleeping boyfriend's face. He brushed his fringes mesmerized how beautiful Sunggyu is. Suddenly, Sunggyu stirred on his sleep trying to open his eyes looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter