XV - Their Worlds Collided Again

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu arrived late. When he entered the restaurant, he looked for Myungsoo and found him at couch on the private booth beside the wall.

 

"Hyung! Why were you late? You said you're already at the carpark? You walked too slow." As he expected, Myungsoo ambushed him and he haven't even taken his seat yet.

 

"Myung stop and exhale. I nearly got hit by a car that's why I was held up." He took the seat across his brother.

 

"What?! Are you ok? Do we need to bring you to the hospital? Are you hurt?" Sunggyu couldn't help but shook his head on his brother who by the way was near getting hysterical. He looked at the man beside his brother and he was looking at them entertainingly.

 

"Kim Myungsoo, shut up. I'm perfectly fine. I don't need to go to the hospital. Now, calm down and introduce your boyfriend stupid prick. He kept staring at us with those big eyes." Myungsoo then calmed down.

 

"Sungyeol hyung, this is my smarty-pants brother, Sunggyu hyung. He's a doctor. Gyu hyung, this is Sungyeol hyung, my boyfriend." He saw his brother blushed when he introduced Sungyeol.

 

"Nice to meet you Sunggyu-ssi." Sungyeol stood-up and bowed.

 

"So polite. You should learn from him Myung." He teased his brother.

 

"Yah hyung!"

 

"Sungyeol, just call me Gyu hyung like this brat. Nice to meet you also." He smiled at the boy. "I heard about you from Myung. You were a client of our company?"

 

"Yes hyung. I met him once when he temporarily replaced my agent on a meeting."

 

"Hmm... So, you like my dummy brother?" Myungsoo kicked his leg under the table and he returned it with glare.

 

"Yes hyung." Sungyeol said shyly.

 

"Don't hurt my brother Sungyeol or else I'm going to skin you alive."

 

"Hyung, don't scare him."

 

"Dad is scarier than me. If I will skin him alive, dad will gut him and feed his insides to dogs." Scaring Sungyeol more.

 

"Yah hyung! You're crazy. Don't believe him Yeol hyung."

 

"I promise hyung, I'll take care of Myungie."

 

"I'm counting on that Sungyeol. Don't break your promise."

 

"Yes." Sungyeol assured Sunggyu.

 

"Anyway, aren't we going to order now?"

 

"Hyung, we're waiting for Yeol hyung's bestfriend. He's inside the mall, buying something." Myungsoo replied. Then he saw Sungyeol looking behind him.

 

"Oh... there he is. Hyung! Here!" Sungyeol called someone behind them. Sunggyu was facing away from the door of the restaurant's mall entrance.

 

"Sorry Yeol. I'm late."

 

A recognizable voice echoed again on Sunggyu's ears. That voice is becoming too familiar. He turned his head to the voice and his mouth gaped. The man looked at him at the same time with shocked expression.

 

"Woohyun?" / "Gyu hyung?"

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were looking between Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

"You're my brother's boyfriend's bestfriend?"

 

"Yes. You're Yeol's boyfriend's brother?" Woohyun asked back while sitting beside him.

 

"Yes. Small world."

 

"I know right?" Woohyun shook his head smiling.

 

"You know each other?" Sungyeol butting-in on their conversation.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun looked at the curious couple.

 

"Yes." They answered in unison.

 

"How? When? Where?" Myungsoo bewilderedly asked.

 

"It's a very long story." Sunggyu answered his brother.

 

"Very long, we might stay here until the mall’s closing time." Woohyun seconded.

 

"Can we order now? I'm hungry Myung. Stop asking us. We're the one who should be grilling both of you now."

 

 

Sungyeol called the the waiter and gave their orders. While waiting for their food, Sungyeol introduced Woohyun to Myungsoo.

 

"Myungsoo, can I ask you something?" Woohyun turned his gaze to Myungsoo.

 

"Yes, Woohyun hyung."

 

"Are you sure about this idiot?" Woohyun pointed at Sungyeol. "He's a toddler trapped in adult's body. You might need a long stretch of patience." Sungyeol kicked his shin glaring at him and he glared back.

 

"Yes hyung. I'm sure. I'm kind of getting used to him being such a big baby and being too loud."

 

"Myung! I'm not a big baby and I'm not loud." Sungyeol whined.

 

"Yes, you are hyung. You’re acting like one now. You are also a big sulker."

 

"I'm not." Sungyeol retorted while pouting.

 

"You are Yeol. it up." Woohyun stuck-out his tongue to his bestfriend.

 

Beside Woohyun, Sunggyu was watching the three of them with amusement. It's like he's looking at 3 toddlers fighting. Sunggyu shook his head sniggering.

 

"You three are big babies." Sunggyu commented.

 

"Hyung!" // "Gyu hyung" // "Hyung" The three shouted at the same time. The customers at the restaurant looked their way curious of what the ruckus was all about.

 

"Lower your voices for pete’s sake. You're disturbing others." Sunggyu nagged the three.

 

"Sorry." Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol replied together.

 

"Anyway, Myung, when are you planning on bringing Sungyeol at home? Mom and dad are excited already." Sunggyu asked his brother.

 

"I don't know hyung. Maybe when Sungyeol hyung isn't busy."

 

"I don't know when will that be Myung. My boss is a slave-driver." Sungyeol said looking at Woohyun smirking.

 

Woohyun glared at Sungyeol. "Yah Lee Sungyeol, you want me to tell the GM to not approve your time-off in July."

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Then shut-up idiot." Then he looked at Myungsoo. "Are you sure you want your parents meet this dummy? Your parents might think you're corrupting a minor."

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu laughed on what he said. Sunggyu answered for his brother.

 

"Hyun, if it's our parents’ choice, they would have ambushed these two when they saw them at the café where they met. Our mother really wants to meet Sungyeol since April and its already June now. I don't know how much more can our mother wait."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. So, cut Sungyeol some slack and let him meet our parents or else it would be funny if our mother suddenly shows up in your company looking for Sungyeol."

 

"I'll think about it Gyu hyung. I think I would want to see Yeol getting embarrassed and sweating seeing your mother looking for him in the office." Woohyun teased Sungyeol.

 

"Hyung!!!!" Sungyeol wailed.

 

"Wait." Myungsoo interrupted looking at Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

"Hyung, you are calling him Hyun and you Woohyun hyung, you are calling him Gyu hyung? When did you two got close? Why didn't we know it? I'm your brother hyung and you are Yeol's bestfriend Woohyun hyung. I didn't even know that my brother has a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter