XIII - Friendship Brewing Perfectly

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. Woohyun & Sunggyu's friendship continue to blossom. It's like the plants that bloomed in spring time; vibrant and colorful. They enjoyed each other's presence and had fun spending time together. They often call or text to check on each other from time to time. Sunggyu introduced Woohyun to Dongwoo when they accidentally saw Woohyun at a café buying his coffee and his bestfriend thanked Woohyun for helping him multiple times after that fateful day of separation.

 

It was another busy day for Sunggyu. It was 2 weeks after his vacation and he's working more to compensate on days of his absence.

 

"Jjong, you can take a break. Our next consult would be at 1:30pm. You have an hour to eat your lunch." He informed Sungjong.

 

"How about you hyung? Aren't you going to eat?"

 

"I'll eat here. My mother visited my apartment yesterday and cooked for me. I packed the left-overs."

 

"Ok hyung. See you later." Sungjong left and he locked the door so he can eat peacefully and maybe nap before his next patient.

 

Sunggyu was browsing on his phone while eating when he received a message from Woohyun.

 

 

From: Woohyunnie

Hyung! I'm bored. Entertain me.

 

He could imagine the younger's face and he couldn't help but laugh.

 

To: Woohyunnie

What am I? Clown? Find someone else. I'm eating.

 

From: Woohyunnie

What are you eating? I still haven't taken my lunch. I'm starving. :((

 

To: Woohyunnie

Yah! It's lunch time; eat already you idiot.

 

From: Woohyunnie

I'm waiting for my bestfriend. He's buying me food. I can't go outside. Too many things to do.

 

To: Woohyunnie

Be useful while waiting. Go and check all the reports on your desk or maybe clean your office. I'm sure it's messy.

 

 

Instead of receiving a reply from Woohyun, he saw him calling.

 

"My office is not messy hyung. You're too assuming." He heard him whining.

 

"How would I know? I can't see it." Sunggyu retorted

 

"I'll send you a picture as proof later."

 

"Send it now. If you send it later, you'll clean first before taking a picture."

 

"I'm offended."

 

Sunggyu laughed. "You're sulking not offended."

 

"Who's sulking? I'm not a kid!"

 

"You are a kid. At times."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. But most of time matured and a grown-up."

 

"Is that a compliment?"

 

"No. I'm just telling the truth."

 

"You are really blunt and straightforward hyung."

 

"Am I?"

 

"Yeah. Anyway, enjoy your food. You entertained me enough. My food arrived."

 

"Yah! I'm not a clown moron." He heard Woohyun laughing. "Eat well Woohyunnie. Bye."

 

Sunggyu shook his head ending the call. It was one of those days that the younger pestered him without any purpose. But he has to admit it, he enjoyed Woohyun's quirks. His friendship with the younger is growing more each day and they're becoming closer. In that two weeks after his birthday, he and Woohyun got to hangout once more. Planned hangout and not like those co-incidental moments they often shared in parking lots. He got to know the younger more and he liked the fact that they can talk about anything under the sun. His phone beeped again and saw that Woohyun sent him his desk situation. It made him smile.

 

 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Sungyeol asked him.

 

"Am not." He replied while he continued munching his food.

 

"Yes, you are. After you dropped the call, you were smiling like a lunatic and your eyes are twinkling. Who were you talking to?"

 

"A friend."

 

"Who? Key hyung? Junhyung hyung?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Then who?"

 

"Someone you don't know." Woohyun answered.

 

"Really? You have another friend aside from me, Key hyung and Junhyung hyung?"

 

"Yup!"

 

"Yah Woohyun hyung! What's with the one-word answers. Aren't you going give me some info?"

 

"Nope!"

 

"You are hopeless. If I hadn't known you for a long time, I'm going to assume you're a love-strucked fool." Woohyun choked on his food on Sungyeol's word.

 

"What?!"

 

"You heard me, right? Smiling alone like an idiot, looking like hiding something, sparkling eyes, having a friend without a name... some signs that you might be love-strucked with someone. But, since I haven't seen you showing any interest on people, I could just say you're just a delusional idiot on drugs."

 

"I'm not on drugs you prick! And I was really talking to a friend. I'll introduce you to him some other time. Now, stop asking and let me eat peacefully.

 

"Yeah yeah. When I meet him, I'll tell him that you are a lunatic CEO. Smiling and laughing alone. Huh!

 

"That's it! I'm looking for another bestfriend."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter