X - Because It's Monday Madness

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A typical work day for Woohyun. Mostly his storyline will revolve on his worklife because there's not really much happenings in his family. As I've said, the story is Woogyu centered and other character's story is brewing on the background. Typically, most of them are supporting the main characters only.

 

Dreadful Monday came much to Woohyun's discontent. He's has to go to the company much earlier in order to finish the reports he needed. Yesterday, he already went to his parents’ house to report the progress of the construction of the Jeju Island branch; and now, he had to update the other stockholders.

 

He's too focused on his work and didn't notice that Sungyeol is already in his office.

 

"Woohyun hyung..."

 

"Hmm... What is it Yeol?" He answered without taking off his eyes off from the computer.

 

"The parts ordered for the gaming console has been shipped. I spoke with the supplier and they already dispatched the orders to Japan last Friday. The tentative date of delivery would be this coming Friday if there'll be no problem in custom clearance." Sungyeol reported while handing the copy of shipment details to him.

 

Woohyun looked at the details briefly. "Thanks, Yeol. I have something to ask you. Sit down for bit."

 

"What is it Nam Sajangnim?"

 

"I will be informing the HR to post a job hiring for the clothing business. Since it's entirely a different field from electronics, do you think there is someone willing in your team to be laterally transferred and trained to handle the Production Department of the clothing business?"

 

"Hyung, the Production & Design Department is made up of Engineers; so most of us weren't familiar on how clothing line works. But if I may suggest, try getting those graduates from fashion institutes. They will be much helpful in the new venture"

 

"I'll consider that. It's just that even many are seeking for employment, it's hard to find someone who is qualified and with experience on this field. This is also new to me and I don't know anything about clothes." Woohyun sighed. "Anyway, thank you Yeol. I think I'll just give the go signal to the HR to start hiring process."

 

The contract with Yang Textiles was the first document he saw in the morning when he came. He already reviewed the contract and signed. Hence, they need to start looking for the manpower.

 

Woohyun glanced on his watch and groans. It's only 9:30am and his head is already going to explode with all the tasks he needs to accomplish for the day. He pushed the intercom button for instructions to his secretary.

 

"Jiyoon-ssi."

 

"Yes Sajangnim."

 

"Please only forward important and urgent calls today and tell anyone who wants to go to my office that I cannot be disturbed. I need to finish too many things today."

 

"Noted Sir. Anything else?

 

"Please kindly bring me some pain relievers. Thank you."

 

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was waiting for Dongwoo to arrive. They're having lunch today as per Dongwoo's request. He arrived a little bit earlier than his bestfriend because Dongwoo needs to finish something before coming out for lunch. He hated waiting. He could only endure 30 minutes of waiting; more than that, he'll either sulk or leave whichever he feels like doing. His family and friends knew that he hated truancy.

 

Luckily, Dongwoo arrived on the time they decided to meet.

 

"So, Woo, what's new? How was your date last week with Hoya? You never called to update."

 

"Gyu, international call is expensive. Why would I want my phone bill to skyrocket?"

 

"You're so stingy CEO Jang. So, how's the date? Tell me." Sunggyu repeated his question.

 

"It's fine. We talked about dancing."

 

"That's it? No details? Only fine?"

 

"No Gyu. It's too much fine! We connected to much and it scares me."

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't know. Actually, we went for another date last Friday after work; and I think he likes me. He was too serious but at the same time easy to talk to. We get each other and seems like our personalities connected well even we're total opposite of each other." Dongwoo started telling.

 

"Do you like him?" His bestfriend shrugged with his question. "Did he express any interest on you?"

 

"Hmm... I think so. He kept on saying he likes me; and that's what scared me. Hoya is too straightforward. I enjoyed his company honestly. But, I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship."

 

Sunggyu couldn't help but smile at his bestfriend's dilemma. "Woo, the only question is, do you like him or not. If you can't answer that now, then try dating first. The next step will follow after that. Trust me. Enjoy the dating and wooing process. Get to know each other more. And... Hoya is a nice catch Woo. Come on, you never had any love life since I don’t know. I couldn’t even remember." Sunggyu giggled on his statement which made Dongwoo smile and stopped talking. It seems like his bestfriend started to think.

 

"I think I'll take yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter