Where do I stay?

Manager of the Century

 

Eunhyuk was standing in front of me, half- trying to cover all of himself with a towel. He had just taken a bath and his blonde hair dripped onto the carpet. His body glistened with drops of water. His abs looked so much better than on television. And oh my, his chest looked heavenly. It would feel so nice to rest my head there. I realized I was staring and diverted my gaze, blushing deeply “I…I..I’m your new m-manager” I stammered fumbling with the door knob. I finally got it to open and before leaving just caught a glimpse of the mortified face of Super Junior’s dance machine.

I was so embarrassed that I barely heard the loud laughs from Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and to my surprise, Sungmin! Guess they had told him. Lovely. They had tears in their eyes and for a moment, I couldn’t comprehend. But when I did…boy did I. I was so angry! How could they do that?!

“That wasn’t funny!” I practically shouted. And to my utter amazement they laughed louder! “Oh trust me, it was. Your face, goddamit… ahahaha!” Kyuhyun said between fits of laughter. I could’ve slapped him. The nerve. I started to walk away but Ryeowook grabbed my hand and a felt a sweet sort of jolt. Stomach butterflies. “Sorry.” He barely managed to say before he started laughing again. Well he was CERTAINLY regretting it. However, when I turned around I had to forgive him. God, why were these people so cute?! “its okay.” I murmured and started to walk away when an extremely flustered Eunhyuk came out (fully clothed this time) and literally shouted “Who is she?” The three musketeers guffawed while  I blushed a deep shade of red. Eunhyuk himself looked embarrassed. Sungmin regained his composure first and said “She’s the new manager.” Suddenly we heard Leeteuk’s voice

“yah…yah…theres a meeting. Gather in the living room.”

“neh hyung.” Everyone said in unison and I followed the three musketeers + one as they made their way to the living room. I tried to avoid meeting Eunhyuk’s eyes but I couldn’t forget what I’d seen in his room. Ahem. Excuse me. Everybody crashed on some sofa or the other and I was about to take a chair when Leeteuk took my hand and led me to the front. I could see that the other members were already there. Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting together and I could see him asking Eunhyuk what was wrong. I assumed Eunhyuk told him because he gave me a sly smile. I turned away to find Siwon hugging Heechul who was entering the room but they stopped as soon as they saw me. Sungmin gave a painfully cute smile and I couldn’t help feeling happier. The rest of the members crashed on the sofa and Leeteuk cleared his throat “Well as you all know. Manager hyungs have taken their leave. The company have provided us with a replacement, that is, her.” And he pointed to me. He turned to take his place on the sofa and whispered “Take it away.”

“uhm well uh…” I turned to the members “Annyeong-haseyo. My name is Poorva Parashar and I’m 21. I recently shifted here from India. I’ll be your manager for a year.”

There were blank expressions on everyone’s faces

Leeteuk cleared his throat “Any questions?”

Heechul said “Teuki, where will she stay?”

Yesung asked “Will she stay with us like all the time? That’s going to be difficult.”

This was so not happening the way I’d expected.

Leeteuk looked at me, slightly troubled “Well since there are no other rooms, she’s going to have to live with one of you.”

“What?!” the members said in unison. Kyuhyun smirked and said “Teukie hyung. Eunhyuk is the only one with his own room. Let them stay together.” Eunhyuk looked even more flustered but he didn’t say anything. Why didn’t he say something? I decided to join in “I can’t live with a guy!”

“Well you don’t have much choice.” Heechul said and got up to go.

“Heechul hyung. Even you live alone. Why can’t she live with you?” Siwon asked

“Because she can’t” Heechul said and the tone in his voice made everyone shut up.

“Fine then we have no choice. You’ll have to sleep on the floor if that’s okay?”

I nodded. It’s not like I had much choice.

                                              ~~~

“You can sleep on the bed if you want.” Eunhyuk said for the fifth time.

“Aniyo, aniyo you need to work too.” I replied

“are you sure?”

“Neh.”

“okay then. Annyonghi jumushipsiyo.” He said lying on the bed.

“Good night.” I replied and laid my head on the pillow. I covered myself with the fluffy blanket I had brought from home. This would be more difficult than I had thought. Oh well, I’ll think of something.