Finale

Manager of the Century

2 months later

Poorva's POV

I looked silently up at the stage with a small smile playing on my lips. On the stage stood Super Junior and Big Bang- together. There was a bright smile on all their faces. Everything had worked out nearly fine in the end I guess.

We'd gone through with it. Super Junior had been able to release not one but two albums. The first one was naturally a hit and the second one was sure to do well too. After all it wasn't just a collaboration between two top idol groups but between two rival companies. It had been supremely hard to convince YG and SM but in the end the skills of our capable leaders had proven to be very useful.

I had owned up to SM the same day everything had been decided and even though it had been made clear I was going to be fired I was supposed to stay on until I cleared up all the mess I had created. 

It was only justified.

Omma and appa were doing well. They had gone back. 

Loud screams of "opppaaaaaopaaaaaa!!!!" made me turn towards my right and I giggled as I saw hordes of sapphire blue balloons and yellow crown lightsticks. It was mesmerizing to see the two colours merge and move as one. 

The proud people on the stage waved to their fans who stood united.

"Poorva. The official announcement." Sooman said from behind me and I nodded and got up and passed the mike to the nearest person- G-dragon.

He looked up at me for a millisecond and I smiled which instantly made him turn away. He grabbed the mike as I frowned. He hadn't said a single word to me in months. 

I shrugged and went back. I had caused him enough trouble. It was justified if he didn't want to speak to me again.

While walking back to my seat, I noticed Diksha unnie and Donghae exchanging looks. Both were blushing like newlyweds and Donghae was biting his lip cutely and trying to hold down his wide grin. 

Chucking, I settled in my seat once again as G-dragon raised the mike to his lips "I think Leeteuk should do the final announcement as he is the seniormost among us."

He passed the mike to a smiling Leeteuk and Teukie started speaking "It has been a challenging couple of months but I think we have all been able to learn something from this time. This album, Blizzard, is not just a collaboration but more like a friendship between Big Bang and Super Junior. Hopefully together we will be able to combine our strengths and overcome our weaknesses and show you a better side of both groups. We have truly enjoyed working on this album and all of us are truly greatful for this wonderful oppurtunity."

With this he looked at everyone as everyone feel into a neat row and bowed together.

And with this the ablum was released.

                                                                           ~~~

I slowly saw him make his way down the stage and I held up his bag and a bottle of water for him with a smile on my face.

"Thanks." he grinned and took big gulps of the water.

I sighed. This would be the last time I would see him in quite some time.

"Everything okay?" he asked slowly assessing my face.

I breathed out. Here it goes. 

"I'm admitting myself to a mental facility Hyuk." I said steadily.

His eyes widened. 

"Before you say anything, listen. Its not about you or anyone else. This is about me. I've created a whole truckload of problems for everyone and I can't keep burdening people like this. I'll come back soon after I'm well okay. And I'll try myt best. And you can visit whenever you want! And I'm not going into full on care. Just help. But I'm going away for a bit."

"How long?"

"I-I don't know. However long it takes."

He stayed silent for a little while.

"You'll visit?"

"I will."

"How often?"

"However often you want."

"I'll miss you." he said and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hyuk..." I breathed while hugging him back, "You'll get in trouble if someone sees."

"I don't care." he muttered as he pulled me closer. 

I patted his head and ran my hand up and down his back. 

"Yah yah I'm not dying!" I said and he punched my shoulder before hugging me again.

G-Dragon's POV

"So you're firing him then?" I asked YG. 

"Yes I am. He's been faithful to the company but theres a limit. And I've had enough of his drama thinking it was his family tragedies that changed him. He was always like this. And I've excused enough of his doings but there is a limit. Our reputation would have been permanently damaged if we had plagiarism charges on us." he replied, massaging his forehead.

"Fair enough." I said, turning around and silently walking out.

A thousand thoughts were running through my mind. I had long given up blaming myself. What was the point? It wasn't going to change the fact that...

"Oww!" I heard a loud noise as I crashed into a girl and she fell to the floor, scattering a large pile of files around her.

I just kept staring at her without saying anything as she got up from the floor, making various interesting faces, and rubbing her bum. 

"You mister!" she said "LEARN TO WALK!" 

"Excuse me!?" I said.

She grabbed my collar and pulled me down to her petite height before her eyes widened and she let me go.

"I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were GD! I am so sorry!" she said, bowing repeatedly and trying to settle her curly mane. 

I chuckled as she slipped once again on a file and fell to the floor.

"I'm such a dumbo. What is wrong with me?!" she mumbled in English while getting up.

"I can understand English too." I said, gathering her files and handing them to her.

I watched her face go red as I walked away slowly.

A wide grin graced my face and a familiar warm feeling engulfed my chest. 

'Love at first sight...' I thought as I noticed that her necklace was in my hands.


THA EEEEEEEEEEEND *insert trumpets*

I know it wasn't even good but hey I wanted to finish it. So there. DONE.