Randomness

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

“Proposition?” I frowned at Daesung.

He nodded and opened his mouth to say something but Seungri intervened “Yes. To fix stuff as best as we can. How about we collaborate on this album?”

“Why should we collaborate when we can walk away with everything?” Diksha unnie directed a question at him.

They were all silent.

“If all of you had reacted before we wouldn’t even be here.” She said again.

I put one hand on her tense shoulder to calm her down.

I was silent. We all very well knew the damage this would do to the images of both groups. We had to find a neutral solution. But it was my responsibility to make sure Super Junior successfully releases their album. Then I had an idea.

“How about this? You guys return our tracks and push the album date.”

“We can push it maximum two months. We can’t get an album in that short time.” TOP muttered.

“Hear me out first. So basically you have the tracks we put our sweat and blood into. It is only right that you return them to us. Since you have released the names of your tracks and your teasers before us we’ll change both – only the names and the teasers will be changed – and release Super Junior’s album very soon okay? But since you have already made an announcement for your next album we’ll collaborate on that. If both companies work together then the album can come out in a month. For that album we’ll use the current teasers that Super Junior has and your own. How is that?”

“Is that really possible?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t see why not.” I answered.

“But what will we tell Sooman?” Eunhyuk asked.

I sighed then said “The truth. That it was my fault.”

“What?!” Everyone said in unison.

“I’m going to resign.” 


I know this isn't even a chapter and I'm sorry for not updating for however long its been but I got so  busy with my med fic. I'm sorry.... I totally lost all feel for the character. Lets see if I can get back in her skin.