Whats the answer?

Manager of the Century

THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT MEAN IN ANY WAY THAT I SUPPORT ALCOHOLISM. 

Haesung’s POV
 
I watched impatiently as Eunhyuk talked to an old lady wearing a strange outfit. They seemed to be talking about something very serious. I sighed. 
 
Well at least I can complete the other thing.
 
I hopped over to Leeteuk and said to him in my most polite tone
 
“Leeteuk oppa?  I want to talk to Poorva unnie but I’m very tired. Just tell her to come to my room neh?”
 
“Oh Haesung-ah. You’ve met?” he asked and gave me a large smile. He had to be nice to me. I was the boss’s daughter.
 
Stupid idiot. How is he the leader again?
 
I tried to keep myself from screaming “Yes. I have.” I said with sickeningly sweet smile.
 
“Oh. All right then.” 
 
First task complete. I smiled contentedly.
 
Eunhyuk’s POV
 
I couldn’t wrap my head around what her mother was telling me.
 
“Eunhyuk. One last thing. She can’t know about any of this. In no chance all right?”
 
She suddenly folded her hands in front of me
 
“Please take care of my daughter.”
 
Her eyes started watering but then dried up instantly. She was trying very hard not to cry.
 
“I’ll be on my way now.” she dropped her hands and moved past me swiftly. I was rooted to the spot. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t say anything. Heck I couldn’t even think.
 
“Poorva…” I barely whispered when I felt a sudden tug on my arm. 
 
“Eunhyuk oppa!” I turned to see Haesung.
 
I bowed formally but it seemed to irritate her.
 
“I need to show you something oppa! I’ve composed a song for you!”
 
“For me?” I replied blankly. My voice was void of all emotions. 
 
She didn’t seem to notice.
 
“Yes oppa!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the first floor. I barely had any clue where I was going. My brain was still clouded over with what Mrs. Parashar had told me
 
No. This can’t be right. She… she won’t forget me right? But… isn’t it better if we break up now? I don’t think I can take the pain if she forgets me. Maybe she already has? Then it won’t hurt her… But me. What about me? I… I can’t be with her can I?
 
“Oppa?” Haesung snapped her fingers in front of my face and I came out of my daze. 
 
I was standing in her room. There was a king sized bed to my right. It had roses on it for some strange reason. The wall behind it was completely covered by my pictures. 
 
My attention returned back to the girl standing in front of me as she yelled again “OPPA?!” 
 
“Yes?” I was about to say when she jumped up and forced her lips on mine. I was too shocked to do anything. My body too weak to react instantly. So I let her. I let her kiss me. Little did I know that someone was watching with tears in her eyes. Someone who I loved.
 
Haesung’s POV
 
“And this is my room oppa. See those are all your photos.” I said and pointed to the wall behind my bed.
 
I turned around to face him. He didn’t seem to have heard. He was lost in thought. I hated when people didn’t listen to me.
 
I snapped my fingers in front of his face and asked “Oppa?” 
 
He seemed to be shaken out of a dream like state. He glanced at my bed then at the wall. 
 
“OPPA?!” I yelled.
 
And then I heard the footsteps. 
 
I saw her out of the corner of my eye and as soon as she grabbed the door handle. I had left the door slightly open on purpose.
 
I didn’t waste any time and kissed Eunhyuk. Oh gosh it felt lovely. Except for the fact that he wasn’t kissing back. I didn’t let go. He wasn’t reacting. In any way. I forcefully took his arms and wrapped them around my waist. Then I reached up and grabbed his neck.
 
I noticed through my peripheral vision that she had seen. She turned and ran. Two seconds later Eunhyuk oppa pushed me. Hard. I fell on the bed.
 
“Haesung?!” He seemed shocked. 
 
“What?” 
 
“You can’t do that! I‘m much elder to you. Please understand. I’m very sorry.”
 
He turned and walked out of my room, politely closing the door on his way out.
 
I touched my lips. I could still feel him.
 
“Mission accomplished.” I whispered and smirked.
 
I couldn’t control my laughter and ended up falling on my bed. Oh this was going to be fun
 
Poorva’s POV
 
I ran out of the door and kept running. I can’t quite describe all the feelings coursing through me. Anger. Pain. Misery. Grief. Remorse. But more than anything I was hurt.
 
My feet were cut from the heels but that didn’t mean I would stop.
 
I rubbed my hand over my face hard smearing my lip gloss. 
 
When I couldn’t run anymore I just fell on the grass. 
 
The smeared gloss was starting to itch  and I scratched my face. Hard. 
 
“YAAAAAA!!” I screamed almost ripping out my hair before my scream turned to sobs. 
 
I made no effort to stop but just sat there, sobbing my heart out.
 
My phone buzzed and I pulled it out. 
 
‘Where are you?
 
It was a text from Leeteuk.
 
‘I don’t feel well. Please go home by yourself. I’m very sorry.’ I texted back
 
I shut the phone and almost threw it.
 
Then I heard some people laughing. They were coming out of a bar.
 
Suddenly a strange feeling overtook me. I made myself get up and somehow trudged into the bar. The lighting was very dim and I could smell smoke but at that particular moment I couldn’t care less. 
 
I seated myself at a table on a stool and slammed my credit card on the table telling the waiter to get me 3 bottles of beer.
 
He served them up instantly. 
 
I didn’t cast a look at the glasses and put the bottle to my mouth. I drained it in an instant. It tasted bitter and horrible. I didn’t seem to care very much and slammed it on the table. 
 
I drained the second and then the third then I had another one. And another. I lost track after a point of time. 
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
“I’m going out for a jog Daesungie.” I said and ruffled Daesung’s hair.
 
“Neh hyung.” He replied absorbed in a computer game.
 
I grinned a little and walked out of our apartment building.
 
I was listening to ‘Monster’ when I came upon a rather strange sight.
 
There was a girl sleeping on the park bench. Not sleeping really just sort of falling. Her shoes were lying strewn on the ground. She was giggling for some reason. She was completely drunk.
 
Then I noticed her familiar voice. Her familiar laugh. 
 
“POORVA?!” I almost dropped the ipod in shock.