Official job (?)

Manager of the Century

 

“okay so first we have to leave Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung to the SM building for their KRY meeting. They’re meeting the composers. Siwon has his drama filming. He goes by himself. The rest of us have to go to strong heart. Sungmin and Donghae are guests and the rest of us have Boom Academy.” Leeteuk briefed me out while I quickly packed their belongings and mine into bags.

“What about Heechul?” I asked

“Oh he has his army duties. His colleagues come to pick him up.”

I nodded. All the members were moving swiftly towards a black SUV. Chivalry is so dead. I picked up all the bags myself grumbling at the state of today’s men when I felt someone tugging the bag. I turned sharply to find Eunhyuk saying “They’re heavy. Give them to me. A girl can’t carry them.”

“oh no no. They’re heavy for you too.”

“Not at all.”

He took one bag and then he took the next and unexpectedly he grabbed the third one two.

“On second thought,” he grunted, “you can take one too.”

I laughed. This person was too cute. I took the heaviest one and let him be all macho as he walked towards the SUV. He helped me load them into the back and I saw that the only seat empty was the front one.

The members were all settled at the back and Donghae said “Eunhyuk has to sit in the front.”

I looked a little confused. Where was I supposed to sit then? Oh RIGHT. Managers had to drive. With a sigh I got in the driver’s seat. Eunhyuk slightly reluctant sat next to me. I revved up the engine but to my surprise nothing happened. I tried again. The car gave a sort of cry and stopped.

“Oh gosh the manager hyungs must’ve forgotten to take it for servicing.” Sungmin moaned.

I got out of the car

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asked

“Well you all have your broadcasting clothes on. You can’t get them dirty. Let me see what I can do.”

I turned and opened the front of the car like an expert. Okay what the hell was I supposed to do now?

Eunhyuk’s POV

She got out of the car suddenly

“Where are you going?” I asked

““Well you all have your broadcasting clothes on. You can’t get them dirty. Let me see what I can do.”

She went to the front of the car and opened the hood like an expert. I guess she knew what she was doing.

“Eunhyuk-ah. Go help her.” Leeteuk said

“but hyung…”

“Eunhyuk-ah ga.”

I opened the door and when she came into view, I realized that she was clueless. She was just standing there, staring at the engine with a frown and a glare so intense that it might even repair something.

“Poorva? Need any help?”

No answer

“Poorva?”

“huh? What? Oh yeah yeah I don’t think it would do any harm if you had a look.”

She stepped aside. I went to her side and with a smile playing on the corner of my lips fixed the engine.

Poorva’s POV

I guess he knew I was totally lost. He stepped up to the engine and looked at it for while. I expected him to pull out these super machines and then go all “Imma fix this.” And then poke around with the machine and mutter some words and fix the car. But he just stared at it a little more. Then he grabbed some wires and twisted them. They came off along with the plug attached to them. He peeked inside and poked and tweaked something. Then he put them back.

“It’s fixed.” He declared

“Th-that’s it?”

“What more do you want?” he looked a little amused.

“uhm… nothing.”