More and more

Manager of the Century

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Poorva was just locking the door when I sped off and sat in the car fast, alone. A second later Donghae came and yanked the door open violently.

“What is WRONG with you?!” he hissed.

“Nothing. I’m perfectly fine.” I said, looking out of the window.

“Look at me.” He said and grabbed my face.

I slapped his hand away, my eyes full of irritation.

He gave me a meaningful spill-it look.

“Fine. Will it shut you up?”

“Yes.” He said firmly.

And then I spilled. Everything. About what her mother had said to me. I didn’t know what in the world I was doing  but Donghae was one of my best friends. He was like my brother and I had to tell someone. I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

He listened in silence and just when he was about to say something the other members joined us.

Through the whole car ride he kept stealing glances at me. I honestly did want to talk to him. As soon as we got off, he grabbed my arm and took me aside. Everyone else was busy with something or the other.

“So… Vent it out.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Eunhyuk.” He gave me the look again.

“No okay?! No!”

“Why?!”

“Because I…” my scream turned to a whisper “I don’t know okay?” I slumped against the wall “I love her a lot okay… but what if she forgets me huh? What then? I can’t take that much hurt Donghae I can’t. Everyday I was with her I just fell for her more and I’m scared that if she… if she forgets me… I’ll… I don’t even know what. And I feel like… I’m coming between her and G-dragon. I mean weren’t they like fiancés. Meant to be together and all. What am I doing in the picture huh? What? I just feel like an extra. An easily replaceable extra”

“But you aren’t!”

“You don’t get it do you?”

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand.

“Talk to her.” He said firmly.

“No.”

“Yes. You will.”

“Will it shut you up?”

“Yes.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

                                                          ~~~

I looked around at everyone. They were all getting ready for the live performance. Poorva had a bunch of pins in and was trying to tame Shindong’s strange tie. There was a look of utter concentration on her face. She hadn’t had much time to do anything and her long hair was open and flowing.

I gulped. My palms were sweaty. I walked up to her slowly.

“Poorva?”

“Hmm?” she said not taking to pins out of or looking up from Shindong’s tie.

“Can I talk to you…?” My voice faded off at the end.

Shindong looked up at me, nodded, then turned to her and said “I’ll give you guys a  moment…”

It was like she was shake out of a trance. She suddenly turned to me and then her eyes widened but were then filled with a certain strange emotion. One I couldn’t describe.

“Eunhyuk…” she said simply.

“Yeah. We need to talk.” I pulled her aside.

I was prepared.

Then suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

“Poorva? You forgot something at my house.”

I turned to see Big Bang’s leader. Instantly a vein in my head started pulsing.

He walked up to us and awkwardly passed me, then handed her a box.

“Oh… what is this?” she said accepting the box.

“Your shoes.”

“Oh so silly of me! I’m sorry for causing you trouble!” she said and bowed.

“Oh please!” he said.

“Thank you so much!”

“I’ll be on my way now.” He said and hesitated for a second. Then he hugged her.

I went crazy. All sorts of images popped into my head.

I was seething when he brushed past me and left.

“Yes Eunhyuk?” she turned to me with a warm smile on her face, “Y’know after that night I thought you were… but its okay. I mean I’m sure it was a misunderstanding. Just tell me what happened and we’re cool okay?”

“COOL?! We’re COOL?!” I said.

My tone wiped the smile off her face.

“You think after cheating on me with him we’re COOL?!” I was screaming now.

“Eunhyuk… please. Please calm down.” She said trying to soothe me.

“No. Shut up. .”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but I wrote this in like 10 minutes because I wanted to give you guys something. Next chapter will be DA BOMB! Update on Sunday. For rizzles. Ignore me. Thanks for reading!