Name is the game

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

“Okay so I’ve got everything planned out.” I said reading out from a clipboard. All the members were sitting in front of me while I paced back and forth.

“I’ll call up Shinee and tell them their dates but you guys should know yours. DON’T confuse them. Do NOT forget their names or pronounce them wrong. I’m telling them now so that you don’t show how strange you find them there. I know what happened when I first came to Korea and I don’t want them to think of you like that or your chances my dear sirs, are blown.”

They all gulped and looked nervous.

“Donghae for you its Diksha.”

“-shah?” he said

I grimaced.

“Not ‘-shah’. Dee-k-sha. Diksha.”

“Diksha. Diksha…. Diksha…” He was practicing…? I guess.

“Heechul for you its Aaleya.”

“Ah-leh-ah?” He repeated and raised an eyebrow.

“Aa-lee-yah. Yah in the ‘Yah pabo’ way. Okay?” I asked.

He nodded a little.  

“Sungmin for you its Geet. Okay? Gee-teu.”

“Geet? Ah what a beautiful name she has.” Sungmin said all smiles

“What about me?” Yesung asked from a corner looking like a lost puppy.

“Yeah… me too?” Kyuhyun asked too.

“Well both of you had a lot of demand and none  of them were here right now.” I said apologetically, “So you guys won’t have dates today. You’ll have them in the coming weeks.”

“For Yesung…”I said reading off the clipboard “Its Diotima and Komal.”

“For Kyuhyun…” I continued “There is… Sanika, Janis, Crupalee and Asma. You’ll go on a date with all four of them neh?”

“Woaaaa! Why does Kyuhyun get so many girls?!” All of them said looking really shocked.

“Ask him.” I said and smirked.

Taemin’s POV

I was playing a board game with Minho hyung while in a corner Jonghyun hyung was getting scolded by omma… uh… Key hyung. Onew hyung was… where was he anyways?

“Why did you do that? You know how much I hate it?” Key said and turned his back on Jonghyun.

Jonghyun hyung was desperately trying to please Key but then he was really mad today. No one knew why.

Hyung ultimately decided to use the ultimate method and gave Key a massive back hug.

“Yah yah!” Key said and smacked Jonghyun’s head but we all knew he had forgiven him

“I’ll go make food!” Umma announced and rushed off then her… err… his phone rang.

I grabbed it and put it to my ear

“Neh Key?” I heard Poorva noona’s voice.

“Noona! Its Taemin!” I yelled into the phone

“Ah Taemin! Can you put the phone on loudspeaker please?”

“Neh!”

I did what I was told.

“Is everyone here?” Her voice came through the speaker.

“Oh noona!” everyone huddled around the phone.

She chuckled a little and said “Neh I have the names of your dates with me. Listen carefully neh? They might be offended if you get it wrong.”

“Neh!” We all yelled together.

“Okay then. For Key its Alolika. Could you pronounce that for me?”

“Aloo--a?” Key said.

She laughed again “No no. A-loh-lee-ka neh?”

“Alolika. Neh!” He said.

“Then its… Minho! For you its Aleena.”

“Aleena…” he said as if he was tasting the word. Weirdo. But I love him. Purely platonic of course. Totally.

“For Jonghyun its Ronica.”

“Who who? Ronica Ronica? Nice Nice!” He said with extreme levels of excitement.

“Theeeeen Taemin! For you its Aishwarya neh?”

“Eishwurya?” I asked.

“Eh?! No! Ash-wur-yah neh?”

“Aishwarya… YAY!” I said trying to imagine the face that would go with such a pretty name.

“And lastly for Onew its Kimberly. And she’s a very precious friend of mine so you better treat her nicely! I don’t let her meet kpop stars generally but I’m doing this for you so don’t disappoint me.”

“Neh!” Onew yelled.

“Okay prepare yourselves well. I’m hanging up now. Bye!”

“Bye noona!” We all said together and I hung up.

Hmmm… Aishwarya… Gaaaah! I can’t take it any longer!

G-Dragon’s POV

I redialed for the 30th time and glued my phone to my ear.

The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off. Please try again later.’

“Aish!” I yelled and almost threw my phone in anger.

Daesung dropped the book he was reading.

“Wh-What happened hyung?” he asked worried.

“Nothing.” I said and gritted my teeth.

I had to meet her then. No other way.

“I’m going out for a while.” I said and took my hat.

“B-but hyung! Jaehwa will be her soon!” Taeyang said clearly concerned.

“Oh screw him.” I said and walked out.

I was fuming. I let her come here on ONE condition. That she wouldn’t find out. And then she does. And no one bothers to explain how to me. There is only one woman with the answer. And I was going to find out.

I drove in front of the house in Seoul that belonged to the Parashars.

I snapped off my seat belt and barged in without ringing any bell.

She was sitting on a table sipping tea. Her graying hair cut short. She seemed a picture of tranquility and calmness and for some reason that angered me more.

“You’re here.” she said and set the teacup on the table lightly. It was neither a question nor a welcome. It was just a statement.

“Yes. And I want answers.”

“Sit. Have some tea.”

“Tea?! Drink your friggin tea!”

“Oh well you’re not interested in pleasantries I guess. Well then how may I help you?”

“How does she know?”

“Who knows what?”

“Oh don’t you play dumb.” I scoffed.

“Play dumb?” she asked genuinely confused.

“Poorva. Knows. Everything.”

Her face turned pale and her eyes grew wide with shock

“How?!” my words were as cold as ice.

“B-But I… No…” she seemed like someone who had lost everything but I couldn’t empathize.

“You  knew what could happen!” I got up and banged my fist on the table.

“You knew! You knew how bad she got the last time?! Don’t you remember what happened when they sent her THERE?! DON’T YOU?!” I yelled.

“Yes.” She said not looking up at me “I remember. I remember very well. I remember the look in her eyes. I remember how scared she was. I remember what they did to her! But she doesn’t!”

“How could you be so careless? Why did you take her responsibility if you couldn’t handle it. And who told you to come here anyways huh?” I walked away from the table.

“Who huh? Who?!” I said again.

I didn’t get an answer.

“Answer me damn it!” I said and turned around just as the teacup fell to the ground.

“Mrs. Parashar…” I whispered.

She was slumped over the table. Her head rolled to one side. Just as I watching her chair got misbalanced and was going to fall when I ran by her side and supported her with my arms.

“Wake up! Wake up!” I patted her cheek lightly.

I instantly called 119.

The next few moments went by in a blur. The ambulance came. They took her to the hospital. I remembered the doctor’s voice telling me she was in a critical condition.

The next thing I knew the doctor had come out of the operation theatre.

“Is she all right doctor?” I asked.

He sighed and said “Call her next of kin. She’s had a heart attack.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, sorry for the crappy chapter. Secondly, you'll have tons of fun on the dates. Thirdly, I probably won't update again until the 25th of Septermber sinc eI have my exams and they're ending that day.

Please forgive me and continue to support me! I apologize again ;_; (As Full House goes) AJA AJA HWAITING!