Fully Alive

Manager of the Century

 

Jyoti’s  POV

I could see Eunhyuk froze for a second then he turned slowly.

“You… You’re alive!” he yelled.

I managed a feeble smile when he yelped and ran out the door yelling

“DOCTOR SHE’S ALIVE! COME HERE!”

The next few minutes went by in a blur. First Pravin rushed in. Had he lost weight? Well at least one good thing came out of this. So this is what it takes to get him to lose weight eh?

Then Poorva came. She was pale and looked worn out by was smiling brightly.

“MUMMA!” she yelled and rushed towards me, embracing me.

“You’re cutting her oxygen pipe!” Pravin said halfheartedly and with a bright smile on his face and tears in his eyes approached me hugging me gently.

Poorva’s POV

I look at papa who was smiling at mumma brightly and how mumma was looking at him cutely. It brought a smile to my face too. Then I turned to Eunhyuk. He was shocked for some reason but was smiling. I nudged him a little and led him out.

“Okay bro I have no clue what you did but… well… Eunhyuk…” I said looking at him

“I friggin love you okay!” I yelled, jumped up and gave him a big kiss.

He turned as red as a tomato and started stuttering.

“Well uh-I… I love you.”

“No too?”

“Too doesn’t give me the ‘feel’” he said and grinned sheepishly.

I threw my head back and laughed then looked back into the hospital room.

“Poorva beta. You go out with Eunhyuk for a little while. I’ll hold the fort down here!” Papa said smiling at me as the doctors checked mumma.

“Okay pa!” I said.

I knew he wanted some time alone to speak to Ma.

“So where do we go?” I asked Eunhyuk.

“Er, I’m kinda starving.” He said.

“Food!” both of us yelled at once and walked out.

I wove our arms together and held his hand tightly. Resting my head against his arm I said softly

“Oppa…”

Both of us looked at each other and grinned.

Pravin’s POV

I held her hand with one hand and with the other I was gently her hair.

“You’re such a pabo.” I said to her.

“I’m sorry.” She said giving me a weak smile.

“You know all through the plane ride I was looking down and in my head there were all these hindi sad songs of our time!”

“You’re so cute…” she smiled a genuine smile.

“Am I? Ooooh!” I said and wiggled around shyly then threw my head back and started laughing.

Both of us did.

“Yah yah!” she said “Don’t make me laugh. It hurts.”

I put a finger on my lips making her laugh even more before I smiled again and put one hand on her forehead.

“Aisa phir mat karna. Don’t do it again.” I said in Hindi, my native language.

She shook her head silently.

“Suno.” She said “Listen.”

“Hmm?”

“I told Eunhyuk.”

“What?”

“About… the accident…”

My hand tensed around her forehead.

“And…?”

“He still loves her.”

My hand relaxed again.

“Thank goodness.” I sighed.

I was liking the boy more and more.

“But…” she whispered, “I couldn’t tell him everything. I was going to cry. So I left at the accident bit.”

“You didn’t tell him about…” I was about to say it then stopped myself. Jyoti always cringed at the mention of the place “…the… the place?”

“No. I didn’t.” she said looking down.

“You want me to?”

She nodded silently.

“All right. But you get well first.”

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Last one is mine!” she whined and pouted.

“No its not! Its mine!” I said lunging for the last portion of fries.

She stuck it in before me. In protest I grabbed the other end in my mouth.

She smiled a little and chewed more. I did too.

A little less on her side. A little less on mine.

There were only a few centimeters of the fry left and both of us were grinning like pabos when the stupid, darned, crazy, michin, horrible, insensitive to a guy’s needs, er, meanie, foolish phone rang.

Both of us sprang apart instantly.

“Hello?” Poorva said putting it on a loudspeaker.

“Guys.” Teukie hyung said sounding gravely worried.

“Leeteuk? Whats wrong?” Poorva asked.

“Both of you get back to the dorm right now.” He said sounding even worse.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Not even nearly. Grab a copy of the newspaper and come back right now.”

“We’ll be there.” Poorva nodded and cut the call.

We rushed towards the car and I literally grabbed a copy of the newspaper, left some change for the guy and got into the car.

“What is it?” Poorva asked trying to take the newspaper from my hand as I got into the driver’s seat.

“You tell me.” I said handing it to her.

She took one look and her eyes widened in surprise.

“WHAT THE FU-“ she stopped mid sentence.

“What? What is it?” I asked

She it before my eyes.

There were pictures of all the BigBang members who were releasing a new album. The titles of all the songs were exactly the same as ours. But no. Coincidence.

But TOP. His picture was a replica of Leeteuk’s for our next album!

My eyes grew wide with shock and I looked at the rest.

Seungri’s was just like Yesung’s.

Daesung’s was just like Sungmin’s.

Taeyang’s was just like Donghae’s.

And GD’s… was just like mine.

And the headline?

BigBang ready to release new album

“But this album…” I looked at Poorva horrified.

She looked just as perplexed as she completed the sentence “Is ours.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes yes kill me. But I didn't have time. Well I did but I wasn't getting the feel. I'm sorry. Forgive me? I was being lazy. Mianhae. I'll update quicker next time. Pinky promise! ^-^