The first one

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV
 
I woke up to see a white ceiling. I was lying on a bed. I turned to one side to see an empty room. THE LIVE PERFORMANCE! 
 
I shot up and my splitting pain spread through my hand. I grunted and grabbed my head.
 
“Poorva?” Eunhyuk poked his head in and seeing me grabbing my head ran to my side and sat beside me, he wrapped his arms around me and I let myself rest on his chest. He held me. He was my hair slowly. Ever so slowly. It was the most relaxing thing in the world. I sighed and gave in completely.
 
“Hey. Are you okay?” he whispered in my ear. 
 
I nodded. I could feel his chest move up and down as he breathed. I could hear his heart beat. I didn’t want him to let go. But of course the time when you least want something is when it happens. Murphy’s law.
 
And right on cue someone cleared their throat. He let me go instantly. 
 
Leeteuk was standing at the door and the other members were behind him. 
 
“May we come in?” Sungmin poked his head in through the door and pouted.
 
I laughed a little and said “Sure. Come on in.”
 
They all piled in and gathered around the bed.
 
“How are you?” A very concerned Ryeowook asked.
 
“Fine I hope.” Yesung added.
 
“She looks okay.” Kyuhyun said narrowing his eyes and pouting.
 
“Oh Kyuhyun don’t be so insensitive” Sungmin said and slapped Kyuhyun’s arms. They looked like a husband and wife, to be honest.
 
“You look beautiful today.” Siwon said and gave me a winning smile
 
“Yah yah! She’s my girlfriend. Not yours!” Eunhyuk yelled, pointing at Siwon.
 
We all laughed
 
“I’m fine.” I said and nodded reassuringly. 
 
I noticed a sudden movement near the door. I saw someone creeping up behind Shindong with a sort of bottle. 
 
I reacted instantly and sprang out of the bed. I brushed Shindong aside in an instant and picked up that kid by the collar.
 
The bottle instantly fell from his hand and broke. It was pepper spray.
 
“Who are you and what are you doing here?” I said in a cold voice
 
“Please let me go.” the kid whined
 
“Speak.” My voice turned icy cold.
 
“Eunhyuk’s girlfriend…” he was sobbing now “She… she sent me.”
 
“My girlfriend?” Eunhyuk was by my side and he looked completely confused. 
 
“Yes yes.” Tears were streaming down his face but I didn’t put him down. He was doing something wrong after all “She… she said you wanted this. I’m a big fan of yours… that… that’s why I agreed. She just said I had to hurt your manager a little and that you hated her. Please please put me down.”
 
I lowered him and put him on the ground.
 
“Go and tell this girlfriend to deal with the manager herself.” I said and shoved him out of the door.
 
Everyone was staring with wide eyes.
 
“I think we’ll go and… do some stuff. Eunhyuk stay here.” Sungmin said and tried to shove everyone out of the door.
 
“What?!” Kyuhyun was grunting 
 
“Shut up!” Sungmin said while closing the door
 
“What was that all about?” Eunhyuk looked at me confused.
 
“I have no clue.” I said and was walked back to the bed. Unfortunately (or not) the pepper spray was still on the ground and I slipped and with a great “woaaaaaah!” fell on Eunhyuk who somehow managed to twirl both of us mid air so that I landed on the bed and he landed… on top of me.
 
G-dragon’s POV
 
I touched the photograph again. It was from the old days. She was wearing a red turtleneck. Her favourite colour. She hated getting pictures clicked. It was just a spur of the moment photograph but she looked beautiful. With that wide smile. Her hair all messy. 
 
“Hey! One photograph! How will I remember you?!” I yelled grabbing my camera again and running after her
 
“Catch me!” She yelled back still running.
 
But I was the marathon runner of our school after all. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me and the picture was clicked.
 
“You clicked without asking me!” she pouted.
 
“But its so pretty.” I said and showed her
 
“yaaaaaaaaah!” she yelled and shoved it away.
 
“Dumbo.” I said and struck her on the head lightly.
 
She laughed, stuck her tongue out and then puffed up her cheeks.
 
“Idiot.” I mumbled.
 
“Opppppppa” She said and grinned.
 
I turned red.
 
“Hyung! Hyung?” Daesung snapped his fingers in front of my face. He looked at what was in my hands and sighed.
 
“Again hyung? She’s gone hyung. Long gone. You can find someone else hyung.”
 
I didn’t say anything and shoved the photo back in my wallet. I gritted my teeth. How could I explain to him? How could he possibly understand? 
 
“Whats up Daesung?” I asked
 
“There’s a call for you. Its Mrs. Parashar.”
 
I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear
 
“Jiyong? We need to talk.”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Jiyong you do realize that if Poorva falls for Eunhyuk then you will lose her completely? No chance of getting her back.”
 
“I am fully aware.”
 
“And you still want to do this?”
 
“If she’s happy I’ll bear it. Somehow”
 
“But what if Eunhyuk loses her. You do realize that will worsen her condition.”
 
“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” 
 
“I’m coming to Korea next month. And no you can’t stop me.” 
 
“Please don’t meet him right now!”
 
“I won’t. I just want to be around for any emergency. I’ll be staying in town with some relatives.”
 
“All right then. I’m sorry but I have a schedule. I should go now.”
 
“All right. Do well Jiyong. My blessings are always with you.”
 
I hung up and checked myself in the mirror for the last time before walking onto stage to the cheer of thousands of fans. There was a time when I sung for her. Only for her. And she would look only at me. But now she had Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk. I almost broke my mike to pieces
 
Eunhyuk’s POV
 
I landed on top of her. . 
 
Both of us were extremely shocked. She was looking at me with slightly open. Her hair was open and spread all around her. She was breathing in short gasps. Her lips… looked so soft. We were just a few centimeters apart. I don’t know who crossed the distance between us but I felt something wet on my lips. My heart was bursting with happiness. For some reason’s LeeSsang’s ‘shut the TV’ was playing in my head. I placed my hand gently on her cheek and pulled her closer, never really letting her go. We came up for air but then I kissed her again.
 
“Yah! The schedule is starting soo-“ Yesung came in and stopped midsentence. All the other members were standing behind him with their mouths wide open.
 
I got off her quickly. She was tomato red and looked very very embarrassed. 
 
I cleared my throat
 
“What were you doing?” Leeteuk hyung said, gawking at us. 
 
“What do you think?” Heechul hyung said and smirked “Making out.”
 
“No! No!” Poorva said quickly
 
“Yes yes!” Sungmin said, clearly excited.
 
“No!” Poorva and I yelled at once.
 
Don’t ask me how we got through that.
 
Goodness.
                                                         ~~~
 
We were at home. Sitting out on the terrace. I was lying in her lap.
 
Our hands were intertwined. I was fiddling with the ring on her index finger. She was my hair gently.
 
“Poorva?” I asked
 
“Hmm…?” she said
 
“I love you.”
 
“I love you.”
 
“Where’s the too?”
 
“hmm… I don’t get the feel with the too.”
 
“Well whatever makes you get the ‘feel’.” I said and pulled her in for another kiss.