Who are you again?

Manager of the Century

 

Jyoti’s POV
 
Hi Mum! Work’s going along fine. I’m a lot busier these days. Sorry I haven’t written to you since the mirror thing.
 
Its been a month since that incident already. We had gone to the police. The girl who attacked the car, Lee Shi Yeon, is taking therapy now. Her parents begged us not to take her to court. But that girl refused to tell us who had made her attack me. She said she would die but wouldn’t open . We’ll see about that.
 
About Eunhyuk. It took a long time to calm him down after what happened. I could see his temper rising when that girl kept refusing. He’s fine now. I think. I know what you’re going to say but I like him a lot Ma. He takes care of me. And he understands me. And he’s very very sweet ma. Trust me. You’d like him. :)
 
Anyways now I have to run. We’re having a bit of a situation with the costumes. I should take a look. Take care of yourself and Pa. I’ll write to you soon this time. And don’t worry about me. I’m your ‘fighter’ daughter aren’t I? See you! 
 
I sighed as I read the letter again. 
 
‘…but I like him a lot Ma. He takes care of me. And he understands me. And he’s very very sweet ma. Trust me. You’d like him.’ 
 
I gritted my teeth. My daughter was a fighter. But how could I forget all the stuff that had happened before? I think I need to meet this Eunhyuk lad. Before they get too close. If he wants to leave knowing her then he should leave now. Before its too late.
 
Poorva’s POV
 
“The costumes aren’t the right ones are they? I think they’ve gotten exchanged.” Leeteuk said trying to hold up his very loose pants.
 
“Who else is performing?” I asked trying to help Shindong pull his jacket on. I stepped back and looked at him. He looked like a fish for some reason. I
motioned for him to take it off.
 
“Big bang…” Yesung said and tripped on the costume lying on the ground. 
 
I gritted my teeth. This was my first live performance. 5 members had got the wrong costumes. 
 
“I’ll go get them.” I said and Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung, Donghae and Sungmin quickly went to change. I grabbed the clothes as they threw them out. It was a lot of clothing with a lot of leather and belts and I couldn’t lift it all by myself. Eunhyuk took some of them. He looked very handsome in a black tuxedo. I grinned. He took some belts and stuff and both of us headed out. He was blabbering about something and I was just looking at his face. Gosh I couldn’t believe that this guy liked me.
 
“ah. He said. We’ve reached our destination m’lady.” Eunhyuk said and motioned towards a door with a big name plaque on it saying “Big Bang.”
Suddenly a belt slipped and fell.
 
As I bent to pick it someone opened the door.
 
“Yes?” I heard a very familiar voice
 
I didn’t pay much attention and was trying to arrange the belt on top of the pile of clothing in my hands.
 
“Poorva…?” I heard the familiar voice again.
 
I looked up and my eyes widened in shock “Ji Yong?” 
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
“Are you sure we had tuxedos?” Top asked me checking his tie in the mirror.
 
“For Fantastic Baby it’s a little strange don’t you think?” Taeyang said and looked at me.
 
Seungri and Daesung were getting their makeup done.
 
“I have no clue. I think there’s a mix up. Who else is performing today?”
 
“Super Junior.” Seungri said.
 
“I’ll go check with them.” I said and opened the door.
 
Eunhyuk was standing in front of me with some clothes in his hand and next to him was another girl. She was picking something up. As she rose it was like the world entered slow motion. She rose and flipped her head to make her unruly hair settle. She sighed and balancing the rest of the clothes placed the belt daintily on top. She smiled a little, content with herself. 
 
“Poorva…?” I barely whispered but I knew she’d heard.
 
She blinked. In slow motion again and looked at me. Her eyes widened too. 
 
“Ji yong?” She asked but realization never really dawned on her face and I knew that her past had never really left her after all.