What is this?!

Manager of the Century

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
 
I came down the stairs in a hurry. What in the world was happening today?! My boss’s daughter just kissed me and my girlfriend is… 
 
I sighed then looked around. Where is she anyways? I walked up to Leeteuk hyung and asked him where our manager was.
 
“I don’t know. She said she wasn’t feeling well and told us to go home ourselves.”
 
I frowned. That wasn’t like her.
 
I decided to call her up. 
 
1 ring. 
 
2 rings.
 
3 rings. Okay okay she’s coming.
 
4 rings. She must be okay
 
5 rings. Stop worrying Eunhyuk! She’s okay!
 
6 rings. Is she really okay?
 
7 rings. Pick up would you!
 
‘The number you are trying to reach is not picking up your call. Please try again later.’
 
Damn. I shut my phone and tucked it away.
 
I sighed again. Where the hell are you Poorva Parashar?
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
I ran next to her. She was going to fall off the bench. I grabbed her shoulders and made her lean towards me. Unfortunately her head fell on my shoulders. Damn. 
 
I had to sit on the bench now.
 
I tucked my ipod inside a pocket to free my other hand while shaking her and going “Poorva? Poorva get up.”
 
She mumbled something again and giggled.
 
man. 
 
“Lets get you home Poorva neh?” 
 
I tried to get up when she mumbled “Jiyong…”
 
“Yes?” I sat back on the bench.
 
She looked up at me strangely. 
 
“I loved you didn’t I?” she asked.
 
What the hell?! Does she remember?
 
“I guess… you did…” I mumbled.
 
She sighed and looked away again. Into the distance.
 
“I forgot everyone… my mom, my dad, my sister. I don’t know if its for the better or for the worse but now… I don’t know whats real and what isn’t. What I imagined and what actually happened. I don’t know a thing. I mean I loved you and now… I don’t even know who you are.”
 
I was silent, trying to control my anger. How in the world did she find out?! She wasn’t supposed to know.
 
“Do you still love me?” She asked, taking me by surprise and looked at me. 
 
I gulped. 
 
“Yes.” I couldn’t lie to her.
 
She didn’t say anything. But her face was inching closer and closer. I didn’t know which one of us was moving. I couldn’t control myself. All those memories kept flooding back. Her face was centimeters away. She was breathing heavily, a little open. I closed my eyes too. Was I really prepared to kiss her? 
 
“Jiyong…” she whispered. Her voice made me lose all my senses. 
 
But it didn’t matter because she fell in my lap with a thud. Dammit! 
 
Now what the hell was I supposed to do? Clouds started rumbling overhead and  sighed. I took out her phone and dialed Eunhyuk’s number. He wasn’t picking up. Just then it started to rain. Damn. I put her phone in my pocket and tried to shake her.
 
“Poorva? Get up Poorva.” 
 
She didn’t budge. 
 
I gritted my teeth and made a decision. I had to take her to my dorm. .
 
Eunhyuk’s POV
 
I looked outside the window as it started to rain. It seemed like a light drizzle. 
 
I was in the dorm. Everyone was asleep. Poorva wasn’t home yet. I was worried sick. Where the hell could she be?
 
Leeteuk hyung told me to get some sleep. We had schedule tomorrow. But she was my… Oh shut up brain. We… can’t be together anymore. I mean it was a stupid idea. Her being my manager and all. It would never have worked out. Yeah. I tried to reason with myself. I sighed again, trying to make myself believe it was because she was my manager.
 
As I looked out at the rain again a tiny part of me knew why I really couldn’t be with her anymore. I was too scared to get hurt.
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
I was panting and gasping as I climbed the last few steps to reach my apartment building. I was soaked through. Poorva was on my back. Man, she’d gained some weight. I turned back to look at her but then instantly turned away. Her face was too darned close. 
 
I carried her up the few more steps and entered our apartment building. Our dorm was on the ground floor. I carried her and somehow knocked on the door. 
 
“Hyu..ung?!” Taeyang’s cheerful ‘hyung’ had turned into a what-the-hell ‘hyung’.
 
“Yeah yeah I know.” I said and walked in.
 
“What. Is. That. On. Your. Back.” Daesung came out of a room and his eyes widened in shock.
 
“A… girl.” TOP hyung said narrowing his eyes at Poorva.
 
“Move over.” I grunted at Seungri and put her down on the couch, taking care her dress covered her. 
 
“I’m changing my clothes. Watch her for me.”
 
They were looking at her as if she was an alien.
 
They didn’t say anything as I dashed into my room. I quickly changed into a vest and a pyjama wondering all the while why she had had so much to drink in the first place.
 
“She’s getting up hyung!” Daesung yelled at the top of his lungs and I ran into the living room. 
 
She got up slowly, clutching her head. She opened her eyes slightly and then they widened in shock.
 
“AAAAAAAAAGH!” she screamed and sprang behind the couch and got into a taekwondo position.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAGH!” the members screamed and ran helter skelter. 
 
The members were all crowded in one corner of the room and were staring at her with saucer eyes. TOP hyung had been pushed to the front and he was holding a pillow in front of him. They were all looking at Poorva as if she were a bomb that would blow up at any minute.
 
“Wh-Who are you? Wh-where am I?” she yelled.
 
I was planning how to take her back to her home when the lady on television said suddenly
 
“Due to heavy rains in Seoul, roads are being closed. A storm may blow over tonight so everyone is advised to stay in their homes.”
 
So… she has to stay here… for the night? 
 
.