Enter: the lawyer

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

“Okay okay guys I’ve called Diksha and shes coming over now.”

Some colour rushed into Donghae’s pale cheeks. He was practically looking like a ghost since what Sooman had said.

Everyone was looking grave. Most of the members had cried at some point. No one had had a bite to eat or taken a sip of anything. Eunhyuk was clutching my hand tightly and his head was resting on my shoulder.

He would cry occasionally and I would turn to him and pull him into a hug. I had hugged everyone today. It was hard seeing them like this.

Leeteuk walked into a room morosely and I felt I needed to follow him.

“Eunhyuk…” I said softly

“Hmm?” he said.

“Can I get up for a minute?”

He let go of my arm quickly and I hugged him once then entered Leeteuk’s room.

I could see him standing in one corner looking out of the window.

I walked upto him and put one hand on his shoulder. I could see his tears.

“You know what the worst part is?” He said in a choked voice.

I stayed silent and he continued “The fact that someone would do this after everything we all have been through together. I’m dreading finding out how this happened the most.”

“Hey hey this isn’t the end. We’ll do something.” I said soothingly.

“How?! They will release in a week!” He whipped around to face me.

I didn’t know what to say. I closed my eyes, sighed and put both my hands on his shoulders.

“Leeteuk. You’ve worked hard for this. You all have. I know how hard its been. And  I won’t let it go that easy. I’ll do something. I promise. Do you trust me?”

He nodded.

“Then I’ll fix this. Don’t lose hope. I promise I’ll make it all right. Okay?”

He nodded again.

I smiled at him, patted him once on his cheek and then said “Now go wash your face.”

Then I heard a voice from outside. A very familiar voice.

“Puppy?”

“Unnie!” I rushed out to greet her and was pulled into a hug (or as we liked to call it… ‘huggle’)

I hugged her back and gave her a weak smile.

She nodded at me reassuringly and sat on the couch right beside Donghae.

She took one of his hands in hers and my eyes widened.

She winked at me briefly while I worked hard to contain my grin.

They were together! Wooohooooo!

“Okay so unnie here’s the deal. If one person is about to release a song but doesn’t and someone else releases it first then what right does the first person have over the song?” I asked getting down to business.

“It’s the property of the former person. The song should be bought from the first person to be used by the second person. Or else its literally stealing.”

“What if the first person didn’t copyright them?”

“It still their property I think. If they can prove it was their property before, then they can win the case.”

“Sure?” I asked.

She shifted a little in her seat and frowned.

“See if the song isn’t copyrighted it becomes the property of the person releasing it. Unless said former person has a signature style, witnesses or anything to prove that it was his song. But its highly unprofessional not to copyright.”

I chewed on my lower lip.

“So… what do we do?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Something has to be done about YG.”

“You… how’d you know?!” Yesung asked.

“I’ve known Poorva for too long.” She said smiling a little at me.

“So unnie. What should we do?”

“Simple.” She said blankly “Sue YG.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

okay yesh I'll update again in a little while. This one was a special for my special unnie :)