Trouble

Manager of the Century

 

G-Dragon’s POV

“Okay what the heck is going on? I want to know. NOW.” I yelled banging the door to our room open. The four members were huddled together but broke apart as soon as I entered.

They all looked guilty.

“Now.” I said in a firmer voice.

“The thing is.” TOP hyung said clearing his throat when Taeyang suddenly blurted “Jaehwa stole Poorva’s phone.”

“What? Why?!” I yelled, confused.

“We have no clue.” Seungri said looking down.

“All of you knew?!” I said on the verge of complete anger.

They thre each other sidelong glances and then nodded.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to keep myself calm but I was seething.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I finally asked.

“Well…” Daesung said looking at the ground.

“You guys…” I said gritting my teeth

“GOD!” I yelled throwing the first thing I got my hand on across the room.

“We didn’t tell you because we knew you’d go running back to her!” Daesung yelled suddenly.

I paused for a second and he continued “Jiyong hyung she’s gone. Long gone. She loves Eunhyuk. They’re together. Its so obvious. She… she doesn’t love you hyung… She can’t. And you care about her so much. We… We couldn’t. We’re sorry.”

I didn’t say anything for a few minutes then finally whispered “I know I can’t have her.”

All of them looked at me in confusion.

I started to laugh. It wasn’t a genuine laugh but this situation was so so terrible that it was almost funny how big of a mess I’d made now. I never should have kept her so close.

“I ruined her life once. If anyone finds out that it was her fault that all this happened then Eunhyuk will go. I can’t let that happen.”

I turned to go talk to Jaehwa when Daesung grabbed my arm

“But hyung!” he said “Why…?”

I looked down in shame. I could never forgive myself “It was something I did Daesung… When she was 14.”

                                                 ~~~

I burst into Jaehwa’s office with a loud bang

“Stop. The. Album.” I said coldly.

He was sitting behind his large desk and was smirking. It was a very cruel smirk. It was as if he had been anticipating my arrival.

“Jiyong. Take a seat.” He motioned to a chair.

I didn’t bother to sit and just yelled

“You got the album from her phone didn’t you?”

“Oh well you would’ve found out someday. Have some tea.” He said and smiled motioning at some tea.

With one swipe of my hand the cup of tea sailed across the room, its contents splattering on the floor.

The fragile china cup fell on the ground and broke into a thousand pieces.

Jaehwa huffed sadly once while staring the cup “I quite liked that cup. But anyways…”

He turned his attention back to me.

“Is there a problem?”

“You STOLE the album.” I said glaring at him.

“I suppose. But what will you do about it?”

“Stop the album or I will not work on it. I will not go for any shows and I will reveal to the company that you stole the album. Do you get that?”

I turned to leave and soon as my fingers had touched the door handle he said

“Well then I’ll just say she gave it to me and that she has been consorting with you GD, the enemy. Even if I am proved wrong Lee Sooman will get rid of her. The whole group will probably lose faith in her. She will have gone through a hell of a lot. And oh that’ll slap plagiarism charges on BigBang too. And then all five of you… will be gone.”

I turned in slow motion

“If I go down Jiyong.” He said smiling sweetly at me “I’m taking you all down with me.”

I was silent. I never should’ve brought her so close to me. This was all my fault.

“You can’t…” I muttered.

“You know who will have it the worst? That manager you love so much. And if I expose a scandal between the two of you then she is done for. Your fans will probably kill her. You want that?”

“Don’t.” I said.

“Well then Jiyong. Be a good boy and work hard on the album and not a word of this to anyone or you see what I’ll do to that precious girl of yours.”

I closed my eyes in frustration and guilt. I opened them again and looked straight at him. Feeling a huge lump in my throat I forced out a small “Neh.”

He patted my shoulder once and left me in that huge office. Alone. Again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILLER! Please don't kill me for the short chapters T.T