Untitled

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

“Kyaa?!” I yelled in Hindi and everyone turned to look at me.

“Sorry I meant ‘what’.” I said and everyone’s attention turned back to unnie as she said

“I don’t see any other way Pup. You did copyright them didn’t you?”

“Yeah of course.”

“So sue.”

“But…” I paused for a second and frowned “Something doesn’t fit.”

“Listen guys.” Leeteuk said suddenly “Whats nagging at me more is how they got it so lets think about that too okay?”

Everyone nodded and then there came a voice from a corner

“Big Bang wouldn’t do this.”

It was Yesung and he was looking at the floor. He seemed to be very disturbed.

He looked up and met all our eyes in turn

“Right?” he asked slightly unsure.

“You’re right.” Eunhyuk spoke from beside me.

“You know if we sue and slap plagiarism on them they’ll be screwed big time.” Kyuhyun said nodding.

“I know right? I don’t want to do that to them.” Sungmin said worried.

“Well then what do we do?” Heechul asked.

“We could try… talking to them…?” I suggested.

“Will it work?” Donghae asked not looking at me but at unnie.

She sighed a little and said “I don’t know to be honest.”

“Guys. Say what. You guys stay here and try to find out what the hell happened. Unnie and I will try to go and talk to them okay? If they don’t listen we sue okay?”

“We’re coming too.” Donghae and Eunhyuk said together.

 Unnie and I nodded together.

G-Dragon’s POV

I was listening to songs on my ipod when I noticed Daesung glancing at me with a very guilty expression on his face. I looked up at him and he turned away instantly.

Eh? Must be nothing.

We were all sitting in a small room on the first floor of the company office. We had been given some time to rest before another press conference.

I went back to my ipod when I noticed Taeyang give me the same look.

I looked at him and he turned away pretending to be rehearsing his tutting.

I frowned and then noticed TOP Hyung look at me too.

“Okay guys what the hell is wrong?” I asked everyone.

“N-nothing.” Daesung stammered.

“Y-yeah…” Taeyang said.

I frowned more and went back to what I was doing.

I pretended to be listening to songs but had the volume off.

I heard Daesung whisper “We have to tell him!”

“But we aren’t even sure.” Seungri hissed.

“Lets be sure and then tell him.” TOP said.

“Even Jaehwa wouldn’t sink that low… right…?” Tayeang added.

Suddenly we heard a loud noise downstairs and all of us jumped a little. It sounded like a loud slap. We rushed out and peered from the first floor into the lobby. There was a large crowd gathered around a small group.

Jaehwa was yelling at the top of his lungs. I quickly ran down the spiral staircase in an attempt to mitigate the situation. Jaehwa was probably yelling mindlessly again but I was stopped short as I saw Poorva.

She was holding Eunhyuk’s forearm tightly and was restraining another girl. There was a large red mark on her cheek. Donghae was standing next to her, stunned.

“YOU-“ The other girl started to yell but Poorva just said a firm “Unnie.”

She turned and started to walk towards the door. In my direction.

The four of them didn’t notice me.

“Poorva…” I said as she passed me and suddenly all their eyes met mine.

Donghae gave me a scathing look and turned away.

The other girl looked ready to rip my throat apart.

Eunhyuk started to say something but Poorva raised her hand and stopped him, shaking her head slightly.

She turned to leave too when I grabbed her hand

“What-“ I couldn’t finish before she said without looking at me

“I trusted you.”

“W-What are you talking about?” I asked puzzled.

She looked straight into my eyes, her face void of all emotion and her eyes cold

“You’re not a bad actor Jiyong. I mean G-Dragon-ssi.”

“Chondaetmal?” I asked confused.

She shook my hand off hers with a quick movement and then said one last thing before leaving quietly “Yes. Chondaetmal is meant to be used with strangers.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I updated. HIATUS OVER. Hawji ka pawji Jaehwa is BAAAAD *nods knowingly*