M e m o r i e s

Manager of the Century

Before your read this chapter I highly reccomend you put on What Hurts The Most by Rasal Flatts. You'll enjoy the chapter more. You'll get the 'feel'. Hehe... ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poorva’s POV
 
I backed into an empty room and fell to the ground. I couldn’t stand there… listening to what my mother… no she was my aunt… No! She… WHO IS SHE?!
 
So everything… my whole life… its fake?! 
 
I closed my eyes trying to make any sense out of this situation. 
 
There was a woman in front of me. An unknown yet familiar woman. She was singing. There was another man to her side and another girl, much younger. They were all singing
 
“Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Poorva! Happy Birthday to you!”
 
The man hugged me and smiled affectionately. Then the little girl came forward and hugged me too .
 
“Happy birthday Dee!” she yelled in my ear and I heard myself laugh.
 
Lastly the other lady hugged me and said “I love you, my daughter.” 
 
I felt safe in her embrace and I lost myself in her lovely smell. 
 
“I love you too maa.” 
 
“Maa…” I heard myself whisper, my voice cracking.
 
“Poorva?” 
 
I turned to see G-dragon’s face. Only he was a teenager. He grinned, handed me a card and said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”
 
I opened the card and a letter fell on my lap. It was from YG entertainment. 
 
I read the letter and my eyes widened 
 
“YOU GOT IN!” I hugged him and saw his wide smile
 
G-dragon…
 
We were sitting in a car. I was braiding the hair of a girl a few years younger than me. The man… my father… was driving the car and complaining about traffic. My mother changed the station .
 
‘Sunny! Thank you for the smile upon your face!
Sunny! Thank you for the gleam that shows his grace!
You’re my spark of nature’s fire!
You’re my sweet complete desire
Sunny one so true…
I love you!’
 
My mum and dad both sang and I smiled. Then I heard my little sister scream as my whole world turned upside down. A truck collided into the side of the car. I felt the whole car turn as my mother and father shouted. I couldn’t register what was happening until I had rolled out of the open window. I felt something wet on my hands and realized I was clutching my sister’s dress. It was completely red.
 
“PRAGATI!” I screamed, desperately trying to pull her out.
 
I heard someone moan in the front seat. The woman from before… she was lying in front of me. Half of her body was trapped underneath the upturned car. There were tears in her eyes. She opened a little and whispered 
 
“Run…”
 
“B-but maa…”
 
 Poorva…go… please… for your mother…”
 
Tears clouded my vision but I dragged my profusely bleeding leg and crawled as far as I could take myself before I collapsed on the ground. 
 
Heaving and crying, I turned back to see a car blowing up.
 
“MAA!” I could only scream before I was thrown far away by the blast.
 
I felt something wet on my tears and somehow I willed my hand to move up. Tears… 
 
And then it hit me again. Eunhyuk. I picked myself off the ground with an immense amount of difficulty and ran outside. 
 
He wouldn’t leave me would he? Of course not! He loved me!
 
I searched the hall but couldn’t find him. Leeteuk guessed who I was looking for and pointed at a room on the upper floor of Lee Soo Man’s mansion. I ran up the marble steps, the plush carpet muffling my sound. 
 
I could only open the door a crack before I was stopped short. I had been so stupid. How could he love me? My tears started flowing again but I made no effort to stop them. I turned away and left the house, desperately trying to erase the image I had just seen. But it wouldn’t leave me alone. Eunhyuk… he was kissing someone else…