I don't have a title. Problem? *troll face*

Manager of the Century

Eunhyuk's POV

I walked back into the room to find the members seething. I couldn’t look at them and quietly grabbed my jacket for the performance.

“You. Are. A. horrible. Man. Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae said gritting his teeth and crossing his arms

Heechul hyung walked in suddenly. Everyone’s eyes turned to him.

“I came here to cheer for you guys.” Then he looked at me “But I heard a lot of unpleasant stuff.”

I shrugged and walked past him but he grabbed my hand “Apologize.”

“No.” I said and tried to pull my hand.

His grip tightened “Now.”

“No!” I yelled and whipped his hand away “And why are you taking her side? That sorry excuse for a girl. 10 years together and you’re taking that girl’s side?! Why Heechul hyung? Did she sleep with you too? How was it? NICE?! Her and her mother-“ Heechul hyung’s eyed flared and his hand rose up to hit me but that wasn’t what had stopped me

“ENOUGH.” Someone said in the coldest voice I’d ever heard. I looked towards the door. Poorva was standing in the doorway. Her  chin was quivering ever so slightly.

“Enough.” She said again “Do NOT say anything about my mother. You know nothing about her.”

“Yeah?” I said, mocking her “Well I know she’s a-“

Before I knew it she had slapped me across the face. It stung.

Poorva’s POV

“Enough.” I repeated

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. There was a huge lump in my throat..

“In this whole parade of yours Mr. Eunhyuk did you bother to think for a quarter of a second how I was feeling? DID YOU?! I heard everything last night. Every single goddamed thing. Do you know how hard I’ve been having it?! Not knowing whats real. What isn’t. Can I even trust anyone now?!”

He was frozen. His eyes were wide. His jaw slack.

“But no. No. You of course are more important than that. How about this? I’ll resign and go back. Will that make you happy?!”

Eunhyuk’s POV

I couldn’t believe how stupid I had been. What had I been saying to her?! I mentally killed myself over 50 times.

It was like she burst some sort of an image I had in my mind. I could suddenly see everything. I looked up to see her tear stained face and my heart literally hurt me when I realized I was the cause of those tears.

“P-Poorva-“ I whispered as she turned to leave and said to a makeup artist, “Fix his makeup.”

Then she said loudly “The performance is in 5 minutes. I want to see you in the wings in 2. Grab your mikes and get ready. Buck up people!”

All the members got up and followed her, patting my back or shoulder once.

I felt a hand on my shoulder

“Eunhyuk.” It was Heechul

“H-hyung…” I stuttered “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any of that. I don’t know what came over me.”

“I know. I know.”

“Hyung…” my voice cracked.

“Hey.” He hugged me “You have to do your job right now. It’ll be okay.”

He patted my back soothingly, “Do well okay? I’ll be watching.”

I nodded and walked out of the door.

“Eunhyuk?”

I turned “Yes?”

“She’s a catch. Don’t let her go.”

I nodded. I fully well understood that now.

Kang Jaehwa’s POV

“Yes yes. I’ve got the tracks and a very new theme for the next BigBang album but we must do it instantly. Release the teaser pictures in the next two days that is.” I talked into the phone to a distributor.

“But why?”

“Don’t ask such questions sir. You want BigBang? You do it now.”

“A-All right.”

“Good.” I cute the phone abruptly and clutched the other phone I had in my hand.

The phone of Super Junior’s manager.

I smirked. They really had the manager of the century. Only thing was that she was benefitting me.

I permitted myself a laugh before going back to my usual self.

Oh this would be fun.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I gulped and made my way to the storage room. She had cleaned it out while we were on the rest of our schedule. I hadn’t even seen her since that uhm… ‘episode’. She had gone in a different car to the next location and had come back with some other members.

I found her standing in the middle of the empty room. I walked upto her silently. I was prepeared for the worst. Right?

Poorva’s POV

I looked around at the clean room. I’d never thought I’d actually use it. I had gotten used to Eunhyuk’s room so easily.

I sighed again and was going to turn to get my stuff when I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned my head slightly to see it was… Eunhyuk… I bit my lip,  trying not to let the tears fall.

Gathering myself I said “Don’t touch me.”

It took every ounce of strength I had to say those words as coldly as possible.

He seemed shocked and his arms tensed around me but he didn’t let go. I waited for a moment then said

“I said let go of me.” My eyes had started watering but I blinked the tears away. He wouldn’t let go. In fact he hugged me tighter and pulled me closer.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered in my ear.

I lost all patience and pushed him away with the little strength I had. I hadn’t eaten a single morsel since last morning and it was night already.

There were tears in my eyes and as he reached up to wipe them I slapped his hand away and walked out. I saw Leeteuk get off the couch and call out for me as I closed the door of the dorm.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was still standing stunned, my hand still hanging in midair. I lowered it and slowly trudged out of the room. Then Heechul’s words echoed in my head

She’s a catch. Don’t let her go.

“I won’t let her go…” I whispered to myself.

I looked up and Donghae guessed my situation. He pointed to the door and I quickly ran.

I expected it to be like a drama. I thought she would be near her car and would walk off without listening to me.

I ran as fast as possible to the elevators when a voice stopped me.

“I hate you.” I heard a small voice from a corner.

Poorva came out looking like a lost puppy. She wasn’t looking at me. I sighed with relief and ran towards her. She took one step towards me but that was enough. I pulled her and wrapped my arms around her. She didn’t react

“I know. Let me explain everything. I was jealous okay? And scared that you would leave me. I was scared you would forget me. I just... I loved you so much I couldn't bear the thought of letting you go. Or of you letting go of me. It hurt like crazy. And all that stuff. I said it so that you would dump me and I could convince myself you weren't the one for me. But- I... I'm an idiot okay? And a jackass. And a horrible guy. And all the swear words in the universe.  And I'm sorry. I know its not enough. Not even nearly. And I know you didn't cheat on me and I'm so so so so so friggin sorry. Please just give me one more chance. Just one.” I said softly.

Then suddenly she started crying, like crazy. It was like a dam broke. She slumped to the ground and I sat down, not willing to let her go.

“That kiss with Haesung didn’t mean anything. I swear. She forced herself on me.” She was shaking as she sobbed. She made very little noise. Then she got up and said

“You won’t be like that again right?” Her nose was blocked and it came out like a baby.

I laughed a little and hugged her

“Never.”

“Pinky promise?” she asked, with huge puppy dog eyes.

“Pinky promise.” I shook my little finger with hers and the hugged her again. She didn’t cry this time but smiled a little.

In that smile, I found my everything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neh! I hope you liked it!  Yesssss... they're not fighting anymore.