Misunderstandings

Manager of the Century

Poorva's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. Mmm... The mattress was so darned comfortable. I rolled slightly and my eyes fell upon a watch

It was 8:30. I leisurely rolled back and smiled. Then it hit me. EIGHT FRIGGIN THIRTY!

"GAAAAAAH" I gave a savage war cry and got up then felt a splitting headache. A wave of nausea passed over me. Hangover.

A sleepy Gdragon got up and propped himself up on his elbows as I hopped around the room gathering my belongings.

"Poorva? What's wrong" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"oh Mr.Gdragon. I have caused you so much of trouble. Please forgive me. I will return your clothes at a later point of time. I must be on my way now." I said and bowed multiple times.

"On your way?" he replied, getting up. "Have some breakfast before you leave."

"Oh no, I can't." I said picking up the rest of my belongings.

I ran out of the room. TOP was lying on the couch while Daesung and Seungri were sitting on the floor playing what I noticed were Pokemon cards.
Taeyang was very absorbed in a computer game.

"I'm leaving now. Thank you for taking care of me." I said and bowed before them. That seemed to set off a strange reaction with all of them. TOP leaped off the couch and started to straighten his clothes and clear his throat. He was trying to hide his pants with a pillow. I noticed they had mickey mouse patterns all over them. Daesung quickly sat on his cards and pretended to be all cool. Seungri peered at me very closely, as if I was an alien. Taeyang shut his computer quickly and tried to pose as if he had just been resting but he looked quite uncomfortable. I didn't have much time to say anything to them.

I rushed out the door when someone grabbed my hand and yelled "Wait!"

It was Gdragon. He looked hassled and very concerned. As if something was slipping out of his hands.

"Wh-when will I see you again?" He asked. There was a strange longing in his eyes.

"Soon."

"But how will you go home?"

I was about to say something then stopped myself. He was right. I couldn't go in a public transport in these clothes. I couldn't even walk. It was too far. It would take some time to find a taxi.

"I thought so. Come on I'll drop you."

"B-But-"

"No buts. Consider it repayment for all I've done for you. Let me take you home."

He shoved me out the door before I could say anything and before I knew it I was sitting in a posh Maybach. He got in the passenger seat quietly. He was still in his pajamas.

"I will repay you somehow." I said as he sped off. On my way out I saw a strange man make his way into their house. I didn't care to take a second look at that moment. I wish I had.

Eunhyuks POV

"Where is she?!" Leeteuk yelled for the nth time and paced back and forth.

"Hyung. Sit. We still have an hour to go for the schedule." Shindong said in a desperate attempt to calm him down.

No one said anything. Most of the members were absorbed in their own stuff. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I was sitting by myself in a corner.

"Hey!" Donghae came and sat next to me.

"Hey." my answer sounded anything but warm and friendly.

He looked at me, worried.

"Eunhyuk!" he nudged me and said "Lets go to dinner today neh? I'll treat you!"

I didn't say anything.

"Eunhyuk?" he asked.

"Not in the mood."

He didn't say anything. I had never refused a treat in the 10 years we had been friends.

"did you and Poorva fight?" he asked.

"No." I said truthfully.

"Then what happened?"

I was debating whether I should tell him or not when the door burst open and a very hassled looking Poorva entered.

Her hair was open and thoroughly messed up. She was wearing a loose white shirt and red pajamas. They were quite big for her but for some reason they looked good on her. Then I noticed the crumpled dress in her hand.

"I'll be leaving now Poorva." I heard a voice behind her and peered past her to see G-dragon. What the...?

He was also wearing his pajamas. Both of them looked straight out of bed. I gritted my teeth desperately trying to stop myself from getting up and murdering BigBang's leader.

​My mind was saying it again and again 'She spent the night with him.' 

​Shut up shut up shut up.

​'They might've been in one bed. Together.'

​Shut up.

​'What do you think they were doing?'

"Aish." I got up gruffly and stared daggers at G-Dragon. He turned his head away.

Poorva was bowing before him, "Thank you very much for everything GD-ssi."

"Poorva. Its Jiyong for you."

'for you' the words echoed in my brain.

He left abruptly and closed the door behind him. Heechul hyung got up to say something to her but I roughly pushed him aside. 

"Where were you?!" I said accusingly.

"I-" she stopped mid sentence. I could see the hurt in her eyes. I turned my head away. I couldn't bear to look at her.

"Wherever you were. Get ready quick and lets go."

She nodded and pushed past me. 

Everyone was looking at me strangely. I walked into my room. It was empty. Her mattress was rolled up and kept in a corner. I had gotten used to that on the floor. The empty space seemed strange now. Then images of GDragon flooded my mind again and I gritted my teeth. I better get used to it.

TOP's POV

"The manager is here." Taeyang said slightly panicky.

"What do we tell him about GDragon?" I said biting my nails

"You're the oldest aren't you hyung?! Think of something!" Seungri said

Daesung looked lost.

Just then the manager stepped in through the door. 

He peered at all four of us in turn. Then he looked all around the room

"Where's GD?" he asked, his voice void of all emotion.

Kang Jae-Hwa. Our horrible, feared senior manager. We only saw him once in two or three months but that was enough. Everyone knew he was a shrewd and wily man. He did whatever would be prosperous for himself. He was called Mr. Cunning in most circles. Everyone feared his disapproval. He could use anything to his benefit. A total and complete opportunist, he didn't give a quarter of a damn how others were affected by his actions. It was all about him.

"He left to drop a girl home." Taeyang said cautiously.

"A girl?" He asked and stepped into the dorm. His feet met GD's wet jacket from last night. He'd probably left it there after coming in. 

I gulped "She's a manager."

"Manager?" He said raising his eyebrows "Of whom?" He was now examining the wet jacket.

"Ummm... Super Junior..." Daesung mumbled.

He looked up for a second but then his eyes darted back to the jacket as he pulled out a cell phone. 

"Well well well. Look what we have here."

All of us looked at each other.

"Is this that manager's?"

We nodded slowly.

He put it in his pocket and turned to leave.

"Goodbye sir." We said and bowed.

"Goodbye." he said and made his way to the door but then he stopped and turned.

"Oh and GD is not to know about this. Nor is that manager. If fact, nobody is to know about this. Got that?" 

We could sense the threat dripping from his voice.

"Good." he said and walked out.

What the hell was he going to do with that phone?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay okay firstly everyone my laptop has stopped working and its hard for me to get the 'feel' without it. Anyways as soon as it gets repaired I will return to my normal pace of 1 chapter every 2 days or per day. Till then forgive me. SOOOOOOORRRYYYY!!!!! ;_;