No way!

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

We ran into the dorm, panting to find everyone around the coffee table.

Leeteuk was pacing back and forth in front.

Everyone seemed gravely worried and had tense faces. The atmosphere almost made it seem like someone had died. And I should think so. We had been working on this album for so long and so many tracks had been written and composed by the members. This was one album which was very close to their heart.

“Read it out. None of us had the heart.” Leeteuk said to me and pointed towards a newspaper on the table.

I nodded gravely, picked it up and started reading

‘Bigbang has unveiled the cover of their new album. After the success of their last album they are on a high and have decided to release their new album much earlier than decided. Ask the reason for this and leader, G-Dragon says “When inspiration strikes why stop?” “We wanted to do this for our fans.” adds a beaming Daesung. VIPs over the globe are delighted to know their kings are going to be returning so soon. Though this album may seem rushed the members assure us that it will meet everyone’s expectations. “Though compiled in a short time it has some great tracks.” Says Taeyang but the media is curious as to how they managed to put together an album in mere days of its going into production. “Its all thanks to our Manager Mr. Jaehwa” says Seungri pointing towards a man watching from the sidelines. Ask him how he got the tracks so quickly he says he ‘has his ways’ and smiles cheerfully. It is clear he loves BigBang from the bottom of his heart. Everyone is excited to see the outcome of this new album. We wonder what the result of this ‘rushed’ album will be. Will BigBang really be able to meet everyone’s expectations? We’ll just have to wait and find out. “Please continue to support BigBang and all the members!” says GD ending the press conference.’

“I don’t ing believe this.” Shindong said not looking up from the ground.

“This was supposed to be the biggest album of our career.” says Donghae almost on the verge of tears.

“But how did this even happen?!” Eunhyuk yells.

“Exactly what I want to know.” We hear a cold voice behind us and turn to see Lee Soo Man.

A newspaper is tightly clutched in his hand. His fingers scrunching up GD’s face as he enters the dorm slowly.

Everyone got up and bowed halfheartedly.

He didn’t acknowledge anything.

He pursed his lips trying to control his temper and then suddenly yelled “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!”

“S-sir. We have absolutely no clue.” I manage to say.

“You!” he said pointing one finger accusingly at me, “This has never happened before! How could you be so careless and irresponsible?!”

“Sir-“ I tried to say something but Eunhyuk intervened “She wouldn’t do anything sir.”

I looked at Eunhyuk shocked. I knew he was scared of him.

Soo Man was taking in deep breaths trying to calm himself.

“Then why have I been told that she has been meeting GD?!” he said coldly.

“Sir. Its just a misunderstanding. She wouldn’t do anything to hurt the group!” Donghae said suddenly and everyone nodded.

My heart went out to these guys. They were talking back to their boss for me. I managed a smile and Donghae nodded at me.

“Sir I have a friend who is an international lawyer, Diksha. I’ll call her.” I said

“I don’t care what you do.” He said turning around to walk out.

The next sentence turned the blood in our veins cold

“But if you don’t find out how this information got leaked… this group is disbanded and all existing contracts are finished.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooooooh. What the heck? How did this happen? No clue. Filler! And I wanted to leave that as a cliffhanger very badly. Haha.