I'm just a memory

Manager of the Century

 

Jyoti’s POV
 
“Himesh? Yes yes! Its me, Jyoti bua! Your aunt. Yes.” I talked to my nephew.
 
“How can I help you auntie?”
 
“Son, I need to ticket to Seoul.”
 
“Seoul? South Korea? Visiting Poorva?”
 
“uhm… yes.” I lied. 
 
Haesung’s POV
 
“I hope everything is going as planned.” I talked into the phone.
 
“Don’t worry. I’m going to make sure it all goes well.”
 
“Good.”
 
I put down the phone again and smirked. I picked up another dart and flung it at that stupid manager’s face. It hit that stupid smile of hers. You’re going down Poorva. He’s mine.
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
I gulped again. Did she remember me? All the times we’d spent together long ago. She remembered didn’t she? Surely her condition got better. Surely she’s all right now. And what is she doing with Eunhyuk? They’re not going out are they? 
 
I glanced sharply at him. He looked clueless and was glancing at her. She seemed confused too. 
 
My heart sunk as I realized that she’d never really gotten any better.
 
Poorva’s POV
 
This was Jiyong wasn’t it? I mean he looked like Jiyong. He sounded just like Jiyong but… he didn’t seem to be Jiyong. What’s going on. 
My head started spinning. Was this Jiyong? Wasn’t this Jiyong? All the clothes fell from my hand but I couldn’t feel a thing. I reached out to touch his face. It was him. But why didn’t it feel right. I gulped. I couldn’t breathe. My image was getting blurred. I felt myself falling to the floor. Someone gripped my arm strongly and supported my back. My knees touched the ground. 
 
“Poorva. Poorva?” someone was saying and shaking me. Someone was patting my cheek now. I opened my eyes a little and say Ji Yong in front of me. 
 
I could only whisper “You… can’t be… Jiyong…” 
 
G-Dragon’s POV
 
My heart ached as I heard her whisper “You… can’t be… Jiyong…”
 
Eunhyuk was still patting her cheek but then he looked up at me sharply. He looked completely confused. And really worried. My heart sunk as realization finally dawned on me. They were going out. 
 
But she wasn’t supposed to be here. What the hell is this?
 
“Take her to the doctor.” I quickly told Eunhyuk.
 
He nodded, picked her up in his arms and ran off.
 
I pulled out my phone and dialed a number
 
“Hello? Is Mrs. Parashar there?”
 
“Who is this?”
 
“Jiyong.”
 
“Oh Jiyong she just left.”
 
“Left? Where?” 
 
“What a coincidence. In fact, she’s coming to South Korea.”
 
"."
 
I cut the call and quickly dialled her cell phone. Fortunately she picked up.
 
"What is she doing here?" I asked 
 
"She was getting better"
 
"She's not supposed to be here!" I practically yelled
 
"Calm down Jiyong. I'm her mother. I know what I'm doing."
 
"Not now you don't. Listen she's getting better with Eunhyuk. You won't tell him anything now. She needs to get better. And if she's getting better with that guy then I don't care."
 
"But Jiyong-"
 
"Please." I begged "Please."
 
There was silence for a while then she said "You love her a lot don't you?"
 
"I think Eunhyuk does too." 
 
I said and hung up.