Haiiya!!

Manager of the Century

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Poorva-sshi you need to hurry up. The members have all gone for breakfast. I've forgotten something inside.” I said

“Just coming.” Came the reply from inside.

I sighed and decided to wait. Won’t she feel strange if I’m standing right in front of the bathroom? Maybe I should go elsewhere. I turned to walk away but a scream stopped me in my tracks.

“What the…?” I gasped as Poorva came running out in a bathrobe and crashed into me. Her hair was open and it reached a little below her waist. Her neck had tiny drops of water and her hair was like an aura around her. Instinctively, as if I knew I should, I wrapped my arms around her. She was shivering. Of course it was cold and she was only wearing a bathrobe. Wait….only wearing a bathrobe?! I let her go quickly and she pulled away. Her face was red. I guess mine looked the same.

“What happened?” I asked and she pointed towards the bathroom

All of a sudden, a huge boy, about twice the size of Shindong appeared.

Poorva’s POV

I crashed into him and suddenly realized how cold it was. I wished he would hold me and to my utmost surprise he wrapped his arms around me as if he knew he had to. He was so warm and it felt so good but suddenly he released me and it hit me that I was only wearing a bathrobe. His face was red. I guess mine looked the same. I turned away and was too embarrassed to say anything that when he asked what happened  I just pointed towards the bathroom.

And then this guy appeared. The tub and shower curtains had hidden most of him from my sight. He must’ve been what? Two Shindongs? I looked at Eunhyuk, expecting him to be all macho but he just stood there. I nudged him and the Maha Shindong took one step closer. In unison we both screamed, turned and ran. He stumbled over the sofa while I jumped over the various things in the path. We entered his room and quickly locked the door. We could hear the Maha Shindong making his way towards us.

“Okay okay stay calm. Think rationally.” I breathed in and out “Eunhyuk, call security.”

He pulled out his phone and then a look of panic flashed across his face “No bars.”

There was a beating on the doors now. He wanted to open it I guess. From outside we could hear the boy grunting “Eunhyuk-ah…You’re mine. Marry me.”

I looked at Eunhyuk with an expression which was a mix of surprise and disgust.

“Sasaeng fan.” He said now biting his nails.

Well then there was only one way to sort this out but I couldn’t do it in a bathrobe. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt and entered the small adjoining closet.

“W-What are you doing?” He asked

“Wait and watch.”

I quickly changed and came out. He looked at me expectantly. “Open the door slowly on the count of 3 okay?”

“Are you crazy?!”

“Just trust me. When I say 3”

His expression changed but it was one I couldn’t decipher. He just nodded and positioned himself behind the door. I got into position. Hands at shoulder length. Legs apart. Find the centre of gravity.

“1.” I said and he grabbed the door handle.

“2.” His grip tightened.”

“3.” I said loudly and he opened the door. The Maha Shindong was leaning on the door and he fell in. As expected. This was the chance I needed. I turned and lifted my leg. My ankle came in contact with his shin and sent him back the way he had come. He crashed into the sofa and I quickly went to his side. He was still when I lifted my elbow and brought it crashing down on his temple. He immediately stopped and his head fell to the side.

I looked up at Eunhyuk. His mouth was hanging open. “He’s just unconscious.” I said and that somewhat put him at ease. “Lets call security now.”

He was still looking at me with an incredulous expression so I finally asked “Everything okay?”

“How did you…?”

“Taekwondo. I’m a black belt.”

He nodded as we made our way downstairs and I vaguely heard him say “This girl…is awesome…”