Again?

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

I jumped out of bed to the sight of 5 strangers. Even though I was completely drunk my instinct took over and I jumped off the couch and got into position.

“Wh-Who are you? Wh-where am I?” I yelled.

All of a sudden the television set crackled

“Due to heavy rains in Seoul, roads are being closed. A storm may blow over tonight so everyone is advised to stay in their homes.”

A sudden silence followed. I guess everyone was wondering where I would be going for the night. I myself was doing the same.

G-dragon broke the silence by saying “Poorva relax. We’re big bang. And this is our dorm.”

I turned towards him and said “I know who you are but… what am I doing here?”

“That was exactly our question!” murmured Seungri from behind TOP. They never really moved from their huddle.

“I’m not going to hit you.” I said and a hassled Daesung poked his head from behind TOP’s back. Seriously how many people could TOP hide behind.

“Seriously?” Taeyang asked meekly and I looked at him and nodded.

They all heaved sighs of relief and came out from behind TOP.

“You were lying on a bench a little while away. You were completely drunk.”

I was ashamed of myself instantly. How could I have been so stupid and wild. I bowed down before him and said

“I’m very sorry for the trouble I’ve caused.”

He was taken aback and waved his hands “No no. Please.”

“I don’t want to give you more trouble. I’ll be on my way now.”

I walked towards the door when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

A felt a piercing pain in my head as I saw sudden visions of… a teenage boy. Hugging me. Playing with me.

I winced and he noticed and let my hand go.

He diverted his gaze as if really hurt.

“Its raining very badly. You can’t go outside.”

“But-“

“Its all right. You can stay here for the night.” TOP interrupted

“That’s very nice of you but-“

This time it wasn’t a person but the clouds which rumbled like crazy, as if scolding me for refusing the offer.

“I guess she’s staying then.”GD said.

“I need to call some member.” I said.

“The phones aren’t working right now.” Seungri interjected.

“Ummm… excuse me…” Daesung said in a small voice.

“Y-yes?” I asked.

“You’re dripping on the carpet. Could you change please?”

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was lying awake in bed. Wherever she was, she wasn’t coming home today. I had just seen the news. The little drizzle had turned into storm. I tossed and turned in bed again.

I picked up my phone to call her then put it away again.

No. I couldn’t call her. I mean… it was over. Yeah. I’ll just go to sleep.

I turned for the last time and somehow forced myself to snatch a few moments of sleep.

Poorva’s POV

“Poorva? Are you okay?” GD tapped politely on the door and asked.

“Y-yes.”

“ummm… all the members have gone to sleep.”

“Ah… uh… okay.”

I looked at myself in the mirror again and gulped. Gosh… Could I really go out in these clothes.

I glanced at the bundle of a dress in a corner and sighed. Fat lot of good that thing had done me.

I came out again and glanced at GD. His cheeks were slightly red and he was staring. Only when I gave him a questioning look did he look away.

I… loved this guy right? Or I used to. But now, I felt so unfamiliar. He was a stranger yet there was a sense of comfort he gave me.

And Eunhyuk. I cursed myself for thinking about him. Who was that girl anyways? None of my business. He had been kissing her. I guess it didn’t take long for him to get over me.

“Uhm… you can take the bed.” GD said jolting me out of my thoughts.

“Oh  no no. Please go ahead. I’m already giving you so much trouble.” I said.

“No. Please. I can’t let a girl sleep on the ground.”

“I’ll feel bad.”

He reluctantly climbed into the bed as I laid myself on the soft mattress on the ground and turned off the lights.

We had been lying down 15 minutes when there was loud thunder outside.

I heard some whimpering in the back and turned to see him hiding under his blanket.

“G-dragon…?” I said, hesitantly.

“Poorva…” he whimpered “Can you sleep next to me.”

“WHAT?!” my eyes flew open.

“No… its okay…” He said again. I could see he was terrified.

I sighed. He had helped me a lot. And plus I did know martial arts. I climbed onto his bed and laid down beside him.

It was totally awkward until there was another loud clap of thunder outside and he whimpered again.

I instinctively reached for his hand and said “Shhh… its okay. I’m here Its just a storm. It’ll be gone soon.”

He poked his head out of his blanket and grabbed my hand tightly. He was just like a little kid.

G-Dragon’s POV

“Shhh… its okay. I’m here Its just a storm. It’ll be gone soon.”

I remembered the old times. She used to say just that. I grabbed her hand tightly wondering if somehow this could transport memories. I highly doubted it.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. But if only there was a way I could still be with her. If only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beary short chapter. I know. BUT I've got like mindblowing stuff coming up. This was a filler neh? WAIT FOR IT!