Awesome yeojayah?

Manager of the Century

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“so… What should we do now?” I asked Poorva

“Well. I was sort of looking forward to the motor racing.” She looked at me expectantly.

“M-m-motor racing?”

“yeah. Why?”

“no. nothing. Should we go then?”

“Yeah wait wait I got a map!”

She pulled out a little map of the park from her pocket and opened it. She tilted her head slightly. Her cheeks were red from the cold. She pouted and stuck her tongue out slightly. Oh gosh she looked adorable.

“So where do we go?” I asked amused.

“Uhm…” she said still looking at the map and then stuck her hand out and pointed in front “Thataway I guess.”

I was about to say something when she said “Wait wait wait” and pointed her hand in the completely opposite direction “There.”

“No.” she corrected herself again and pointed in a new direction “Its that side isn’t it?”

I cleared my throat “Poorva?”

“Yeah?” she looked up flustered.

I grabbed her shoulders gently and turned her to face a signboard which said ‘MOTOR RACING TRACK’

“Oh.” She grinned cutely “Sorry.”

                                                       ~~~

“So which one do you want?” I asked Poorva. I was checking out a nice small bike with plenty of space. I thought she would like it. It was all pink and cute. It had big red letters on the side which said ‘Rocker Girl’ and the ‘I’ in ‘girl’ had a heart for a dot. It was all sweet. Just the way the girls like it. There was a sign hanging on top which said ‘Sweety Motorbike’

Then I looked at Poorva. She was staring in a dream like state at another bike. A very different bike. It was white and black and had a lot of metal. The handlebars were huge. The wheels were even huger. And what could the sign say-‘Road fury motorbike’ I quickly searched online and guess what I found?  http://www.sportsdesktopwallpaper.net/preview.asp?id=2627

“This one.” She said staring at the bike.

I laughed meekly and tugged at my collar to breath easily.

“Th-this one?”

“Yeah!”

And without waiting for an answer I had been dragged off to ride on a motorbike with my manager.

I gulped. What kind of a girl was this?

                                         ~~~

Donghae’s POV

“How do you think its going hyung?” I asked Teukie hyung.

He didn’t reply.

“Teukie hyung?” I asked again

“Let him be.” Heechul hyung replied picking up his bag “He’s texting his ‘wife’.” He smirked and made his way to the door

He was going back to his army service

I gazed around the room

Yesung and Ryeowook were engaged in a heated discussion at the dining table. About some peculiar thing or the other, no doubt. Sometimes I think their pairing is true. Kyuhyun was sitting cross legged on the floor and there was a frown etched on his face. I guess he’d found a hard opponent.

“Die you punk die.” He was saying over and over again, each time increasing his volume

Siwon was tweeting about random things, a small smile on his face.

Sungmin was listening to music on his ipod and staring out of the window.

Shindong were making a new dance in one corner of the room.

Heechul hyung opened the door. Everyone turned in unison and said “Bye Hyung!”

Heechul waved and smiled. We knew he was touched. He’d never show it though.

I sighed. It had been a very long time since we’d gotten a day off and we certainly hadn’t expected it. With everything that had been going on. New manager, new shows, new…

“I hope Eunhyuk is doing well.” Sungmin said suddenly.

A smile broke out on Kyuhyun’s face. I guess he’d won. He closed his laptop and said “Hyung is pretty bad with girls. The manager seems okay though.”

“Okay?” Shindong said “She’s good.”

“I agree.” I added

“Why do you say so?” Yesung asked. Ryeowook turned too.

“Well.” Leeteuk said “During the filming of strong heart she was very calm and very supportive and-”

“Whoa check this out! There’s an allkpop artice on her. Whoa seoulbeats covered her too. Guys guys!” Siwon interrupted.

“Read it out!” I urged

Ahem ahem. Siwon cleared his throat and started

Looks like the new manager of Super Junior is quite the girl! After the old managers of Super Junior left due to non-payment of fees the company recruited a new female manager who will now be living with the boys IN their dorm. She seems to be very interesting. On their way back from the filming of SBS Strong Heart some girls tried to mob Super Junior’s van. Instead of calling security or getting flustered like other managers this new manager picks up the girls and puts each one of them at a safe distance, warning them that she had the power to as they say ‘take care of them’. Netizens have said ‘She gets to live with our oppas? I’m jealous.’ ‘Where is this girl from? She’s very unique.’ ‘bring the old managers back! I don’t want her living with Super Junior!’ In less than a few hours she has gained fan clubs as well as a lot of anti-fans. The fanclubs support her wit and charm and have declared her their ‘Gil Raim’ from the popular drama Secret Garden. The antis however think that it is unfair to keep the boys with a female manager and are trying all methods to find her and get rid of her. But the most surprising bit is, this new manager is from a country which is well known for its food but not for its relation to the Korean entertainment industry- India. Could this be a step towards ties between India and South Korea or is she just a normal manager who is going to be gone in just a year? We’ll just have to wait and find out.”

“Whoa. That’s some article” Shindong exclaimed

“Anti fans?! What in the world? It isn’t that poor girl’s fault.” Leeteuk left his phone and joined the conversation

Kyuhyun was frowning deeply

“She’s also going to leave at this rate.” Ryeowook said and Yesung sighed in agreement.

“This isn’t right. We all know how anti fans can be. We have to do something. I don’t want her to leave. And from the looks of it Eunhyuk doesn’t either.” I said, worried.

“Well…” Sungmin said determination etched on his face “Then we’ll have to take care of her.”

                                                   ~~~

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Poorva-shi… I’m not too sure about this.” I said stuttering while buckling my helmet.

“Chill out.” Poorva replied buckling the straps of her helmet under her chin.

She was wearing a white jacket and white pants with red lining. Her helmet was crimson. It wasn’t the baby red girls usually wore. It was dark red. Blood red. I looked into her eyes. They were sparkling but I don’t know why. I felt I could see some sadness in them I was just being stupid. Forget it.

“Ready Eunhyuk?” she asked getting on the bike and putting down the visor of her helmet

“Y-Yeah.” I got on the back and stretched my hands to grab her but then quickly realized what I was about to do and withdrew.

She turned her head and looked at me through the helmet.

“Its too dangerous.” Her muffled voice came through the helmet.

She grabbed both my hands and made me hold her stomach. In this force my torso hit her back and I was pulled close to her. Too close.

“Hold on tight.” She said again

My breathing quickened. I felt my heartbeat growing fast. No other girl had had this kind of an effect on me. Thank god for the helmet or she would be able to see that my cheeks were as red as her helmet… crimson red.

She started the bike and just then another biker pulled up next to us. A huge muscular guy was sitting in the front and a slender girl was sitting behind him. I guess we would’ve looked the same just backwards. Me being the huge muscular guy and her being the slender girl. What? I HAVE muscles! And my appetite is huge! The muscular guy turned to us and turned his bike so that the back faced us. I didn’t realize what he was doing until he had revved up his back wheel and we were in a cloud of dust

“What the hell?!” Poorva said coughing.

I was coughing too. What was wrong with that guy

“What is wrong with that guy?!” Poorva said.

“Yah!” she yelled at him, before I could say anything

He turned and took off his helmet. There were tattoos all over his face and neck.

I gulped. His muscles were huge too. Forget what I said about my muscles. I’m a big weakling and I can’t fight.

“What was that for?” Poorva asked taking off her own helmet

“Oh you’re a girl!” the man said and laughed menacingly

“So?” Poorva said raising one eyebrow. She was radiating cold anger.

“So what are you doing here?” the man sneered

“Why? I didn’t see a sign saying girls can’t come here. Why can’t I be here?”

“Because this place isn’t for girls.”

“P-Poorva shi-“ I tried to interrupt but I was cut down by her

“So you want to battle this out. Fine lets see who can complete 5 laps first.”

The man sniggered and grinned menacingly. “Fine. Lets do it.”

Oh man what is with this girl?!

“Poorva?! Exactly what are you doing.”

“Don’t worry.” She winked at me “I’m going to take good care of you. Trust me.” She grinned and wore her helmet again.

“No! but what are you doing?!”

“Teaching this guy a lesson.” She said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very late update but I wasn't in the mood. Hehe. I'll update sooner next time neh? Kamsahamnida!