Saranghaeyo oppa

Manager of the Century

 

Poorva’s POV

“Did we just… get abandoned?” I asked, extremely bewildered.

“I honestly have no clue.” Eunhyuk replied, equally bewildered.

“Well we already have the tickets so might as well stay here.” I said.

“So… what do we do now?” Eunhyuk turned to face me.

“I-“ I stopped mid-sentence when I noticed a few high school girls looking at Eunhyuk and nudging each other. They started fumbling in their bags and one pointed her phone at us.

“Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk…” I nudged Eunhyuk still looking at those girls

“Yeah?” He asked gently.

“Look behind you discreetly.”

He turned casually and barely glanced at the girls. He was a pretty good actor. He turned back so casually I thought he hadn’t even seen those girls but then he whispered “. They know me. What do we do?!”

“Okay walk away very slowly and maintain your calm. As soon as we round the Ferris wheel run okay?” I whispered back.

Eunhyuk nodded quietly and both of us started walking. I saw through the corner of my eye that the high school girls were following us. They were catching up and attracting others too. Not good.

“They’re catching up aren’t they?” Eunhyuk whispered looking ahead.

“Yeah.”

“What now?”

“Plan B.”

“Plan B?” He looked at me quizzically.

“RUN!”

                                               ~~~

Haesung’s POV

Eunhyuk oppa. So handsome you are. I looked through more photos of Eunhyuk. I opened a photograph. He was smiling cutely.

“Oppa I want you so bad. I hate it when you talk to other girls. Come to me oppa. You’re mine. Only mine. I love  you oppa. I’ll make you mine. I don’t care what it takes.”

“Haesung-ah appa is home!” Appa peeked into the room

Geez. Annoying how Lee Soo Man could be so devilish with his artists and so cuddly with his daughter

“Get out appa I’m busy.”

He seemed to be hurt. Whatever.

“But Haesung-ah I thought we could spend some time together.”

“Well you thought wrong.”

“But I-“

I picked up the pillow next to me and threw it at him. Then I picked up the expensive perfume he had got for me from France and threw it against the wall “GET OUT!” I screamed! He quickly closed the door and I yelled again, “I need that perfume again! I don’t care if it costs $500. GET IT FOR ME!”

Ah back to my oppa now. You know what? You’ll like me too. Just get close to me. I’ll make you mine. I don’t care how. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry about the short chapter. There's not much motivation with only 6 subscribers and school's started and I just got shuffled and I've taken so many more extracurricular activities. Forgive me the people who actually like this story *bows*