Ring 007

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

I took deep breaths as I watched Jiyong stand beside his father as he introduced him to the crowd. Youngbae and Seunghyun are cheering while the ladies beside me are grinning looking proud while looking at Jiyong who was also smiling at the crowd.

 

I keep taking deep breaths hoping my pounding heart will calm down soon.  Jiyong started his speech with my eyes focused on him. I'm sure my eyes are now forming a heart shape because of what I am feeling towards him. I thought it would just go away since I fell in love with Jaejoong. I thought it was only admiration when my world started to revolve around Jaejoong and eventually, my feelings for him will vanish but I was wrong.

 

"Dara!!! I gasped, startled and almost fell off my seat if Youngbae wasn't fast enough to hold me and steady my seat. I wanted to scream at him in annoyance but ended up throwing him a death glare.

 

" What is wrong with you? Why did you suddenly whisper in my ear? You scared me." I snarled, making sure he could see the anger in my eyes.

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I just saw the girl at the restaurant yesterday. What is her name again Lena?"  

 

"Where?" I whispered back at him. He pointed at the table not far away from us and there's Jaejoong and his wife together with two other people, an older man and woman.

 

"Why are they here?" I thought, watching them. 

 

"Mommy Amber, do you know those people sitting two tables away from us?" Youngbae asked the question that I wanted to ask Mrs. Kwon.

 

"Ah, Yes, that's Mr. Lee and his wife beside them is their daughter Lana and her husband. They are one of the shareholders of the company but wait, Dara Isn't the guy your boyfriend? I remembered seeing him when he came to the bookstore."


"Ah, yes, I wasted five years of my life on a useless person. I'm so stupid." I chuckled.  I'm sure they can hear the bitterness in my voice. 


"But how? Why?" Mrs. Krystal Choi asked. "It was just a month ago that I saw him in the bookstore. How did he become her husband that soon?"


" He's been cheating behind my back. That's the only explanation." I replied. 


"Wow, he's an ." Youngbae joined in, earning a smack from his mother. I chuckled when he threw a glare at his mother. Seeing Jaejoong now, the pain is still there but it wasn't as painful as the first time. I can move on from this and I'm sure it will come soon.


I gasped when my eyes returned to Jiyong, I saw him getting down the platform. I panicked because I'm sure he's going to come to his mother. I didn't notice that he finished his speech already. My heart pounded and the Jaejoong was forgotten.  


I hurriedly stood up. "Excuse me, I just want to use the restroom.  Which way could I find it?" I panicked when I saw Jiyong walking towards our table.


"That way dear," Amber said and pointed to my right but that way I need to pass Jaejoong's table, but Jiyong is nearing. I carried my clutch bag and hurriedly went in the direction that Amber told me passing Jaejoong and Lana who's eyes widened when they saw me. 

I ignored them and hurriedly searched the restroom. When I found it I quickly went inside and locked myself inside one of the cubicles clutching my pounding heart. I close the cover of the toilet bowl and sit on it clutching my pounding heart.


"God, I think I'm going to pass out if I stay here longer.  I never thought that this is Jiyong's effect on me. I felt like my heart was going to explode.  I took a deep breath trying to calm down my pounding heart. I stayed inside the cubicle for about ten minutes and finally I felt a bit calm.

 

I stepped out of the cubicle thinking how could I calm myself when I am in front of Jiyong... But someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

It was really you." The voice said behind me. I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw Lana standing behind me throwing me a death glare. What is wrong with this woman? I didn't do anything for her to get mad at me.

 

"Are you stalking my husband? I found out that you are his ex. If you are trying to snatch him away from me just forget it because it won't happen." She said with a warning tone.

 

"I'm not here because of him. He's all yours. You see I found a much better man than him and he is the reason why I am here. I'm sure you know who he is?" I'm sorry Youngbae for using you, please let me, just this one." I thought, hoping this woman will believe my lie.

 

She sneered then let out a mocking laugh. "Wow, I think you're one of those gold digger I guess." She mocked. I chuckled. 

 

"Why don't you ask your husband about it? I'm sure he knows. And besides, I regret wasting my five years with him. How about you? How long have you been together? I guess just a few months, but you have your lifetime to know him more. That's it if he stays with you longer. If you'll excuse me."

 

"Wait!" She hissed and grabbed my wrist. "Five years? And what do you mean if he stays with me longer?" She snarled. I pulled my wrist away from her and crossed my arm over my chest. I won't let her intimidate me.

 

"So I guess he didn't tell you the truth then. But it is not my problem anymore. He's all yours. I didn't have a plan to take him from you, but just a piece of advice, make sure your pocket is always full or he will leave you as he did to me."

 

We were both startled when the door was pushed open and Jaejoong stepped inside looking furious.

 

"What trash are you talking about to my wife?" He snarled.

 

"I'm not talking trash, I'm just stating the facts." I snarled back. He chuckled.

 

"I see, you just wanted to ruin our marriage for revenge because I dumped you, right?" He said between gritted teeth.

 

"Me?" I said pointing at myself and laughing. "I'm glad you dumped me because if you didn't I wouldn't see who you really are.  If you'll excuse me I don't want to waste my precious time talking with both of you." I turned my back to them and walked to the door, but for the second time I was grabbed on my wrist but this time I was pulled hard causing me to lose my balance because of the heels I am wearing and I fell on the ground. I screamed in pain when I twisted my ankle.

 

"Dara, are you alright? I didn't mean..... 

 

" Is that a concern I am hearing, Jaejoong?" Lana snarled and pulled him away from me when he tried to help me.  I lowered my head and tears rolled down my face. My right leg hurts so much, I think I sprained my ankle or worse, fractured it.

 

"Leave here there. Let's go." Lana said and dragged Jaejoong out of the comfort room. I bite my lips and hold the edge of the sink and pull myself up. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter