Ring 023

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN

My eyes wide watching Dara, and her newfound family hugging each other, with tears streaming down their faces. Dara, she's Youngbae's sister. The adorable Nabi which everyone thought was dead a long time ago.

 

I smiled slowly formed in my lips wiping the tears that rolled down my cheeks as well. This is a call for a celebration. But I feel like a heavy burden in my chest was lifted.  I feel so relieved knowing Dara is Youngbae's sister. 

 

Jiyong, that brat has all the luck on him. Finally, he can make his move to Dara. I feel so bad for him. This is the first time he fell in love so hard with a woman but sadly it was his friend's woman but now he can do whatever he wants to have her. I'm sure everyone will support him.

 

The Dong Family went to Dara's room to have privacy and they could spend time with each other while The Kwon and my parents together with myself went outside to inform everyone of what happened.

 

Luckily only close family members were invited and it wasn't hard to explain to them what happened because all of them knew what happened to Dara back then. It brought joy to everyone. My parents told them to hide this for now and let the Dong Family decide if they wanted to let the public know about Dara's existence. 

 

While my parents were talking to them I went to the corner and called Jiyong. I wanted him to know. I'm sure he will be overjoyed with this information.

 

I frowned when he discarded my call. I dialed his number again but he discarded it again. This brat. I dialed the bus number again three times but all were discarded. 

 

"." Okay, you want to ignore me huh. 

 

"What the hell, Jiyong!!!!! I message him annoyed. I waited for a few minutes but he didn't reply.

 

" Whatever . Not my fault if you don't want to hear what I want to say. Bye. Brat." I message him annoyed. You won't answer huh. Then I won't tell you the good news. 

 

Everyone went home around eleven in the evening, leaving my family and the Kwon. We all settled down in the living room waiting for the Dong to come down, and we didn't take long. 

 

Youngbae and his parents came down after fifteen minutes. Their eyes are still red because of too much crying but they are all wearing a smile on their lips.

 

"Where is Dara?" Mommy Amber asked. She is the closest to Dara because she's been working for her for a long time.

 

"We asked her to rest for now. We will talk to her again tomorrow."


"How is she holding up about e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter