Ring 020

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

"Sorry if I startled you," Jiyong said and quickly picked up his phone on the ground. He walked on Youngbae's bed then held his hand. He just held his hand for a few minutes without uttering a word, and I saw him wipe a tear that rolled down his cheek. 


 

"Mom asked you to come back to your room and eat dinner with us." He said after a few minutes of silence passed between us. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on, then brushed my fingers on Youngbae's hair. 

 

"I'll be back," I whispered and planted a kiss on his forehead. I straighten up and look at Jiyong who wiped another stray tear that rolled down his face.


 

"Don't worry, the Doctor said he is away from danger now. We just wait for him to wake up. It's all fault why he was here, though. If I'm just being careful while crossing the street this thing wouldn't happen to him."


 

"It's not your fault.  If I am in his place that time. I will do the same too." He said holding my stares. "And besides you are the love of his life, Youngbae adores you so much and he is willing to give up his life just to save you." I took a deep breath hearing it from him. I wanted to say " But he is not the love of my life but you." But I know what I feel for him will end up with nothing. Hearing him talking about Youngbae's feeling towards me calmly only told me that he doesn't have any feeling for me and it sealed my decision that as soon as Youngbae wake up I'll accept his feeling for me.


 

"Come on." He said opening the door for me letting me go out first before he closed it gently behind him. We walked side by side towards my door and he opened it for me and let me in first. He is a perfect gentleman, the same as Youngbae.


 

"Come on dear," Amber said standing from her seat. Luna pulled a seat for me and Amber guided me towards it as if I am not capable of doing so.


 

"I can manage, Amber. I am fine now." I said after I settled on my seat. The food was placed on the small table in the middle of us. Luna and Krystal occupied the two sitters' couch, Amber was sitting on the opposite side of them with Jiyong beside her. Seunghyun was on Jiyong's right and I was beside Krystal. 


 

Luna placed some food on my plate and handed it to me.  I thanked her and started eating. 


 

"What the Doctor said about Youngbae?" Any progress when he's going to wake up?" Jiyong asked. Everyone has a worried look in their eyes and it makes me guiltier.



 

"The Doctor said they don't know when he's going to wake up. It's only up to him." She sighs sadly. I lowered my head and wiped the tears that rolled down my face. 


 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I murmured.  


 

"Dara, stop blaming yourself. We are not blaming you for what happened to him. Any person who was in his place will do the same.


 

"No, others will just watch, and wouldn't jump to save my life in exchange for their life."


 

"Because he loves you," Luna said and softly patted my back. " My son loves you."


 

"I made up my mind. Once he wakes up I'll accept his feelings for me." I looked up when I heard them gasp in surprise. They are all looking at me except Seunghyun who was looking at Jiyong and softly rubbing his back. 


 

"Excuse me, I'll just use the toilet," Jiyong said and went out of the room. I frowned at why he went out when there's a toilet here, but I just ignored him. Maybe he needed something after he used the toilet, and Seunghyun excused himself as well and followed him.

 

"If you just feel guilty because of what happened, please don't  Dara. You will only hurt my son in the end." Luna said.


 

"I'll learn to love him. He is kind, and he cares and loves me so much even though I'm already pregnant. I'm sure I will love him too." She sighs.


 

"I hope you'll not regret this. Think it over again. I don't want you to do this because you are guilty of what happened. I love my son so much, Dara, and I don't want him to get hurt in the end." I nodded my head and resumed eating.


 

*** 


 

A week after I was released from the hospital, I returned to work but after my work, I went to the Hospital to visit Youngbae. Jiyong only stayed for two days. He said he was needed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter