Ring 027

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

 

I was sitting in the living room watching the news with Ana beside me. She hasn't left my side now that I am near to giving birth to my child. I was now staying on the ground floor because my parents were afraid I might fall down the stairs. It will only be a few days before my little angel will come out. I'm so excited.  


 

The nursery is fully decorated, full of baby stuff bought by my family, the Kwon and Choi as well as Jiyong. Every month he sends a gift with sweet and funny messages.  I don't know the meaning of it, but I'm hoping it is what I am expecting. But he doesn't say a word as I like you or I love you. But my hope is now at its highest level. 

 

We didn't communicate through the phone, and I didn't respond to any messages he sent me. Mom said just let him be because if he really has a feeling for me he wouldn't give up that easily.  So I'm just enjoying reading all his sweet notes repeatedly which I keep in my drawer. It was my most treasured thing at the moment.


 

Felix finally settled in his new school. It was a thirty minutes drive from home but he took a school bus he is enjoying it so far and he has already made friends. I'm happy that finally, he is enjoying school.


 

It was already three in the afternoon and I was eating my afternoon snack. I feel so bloated. My legs and feet are swelling but I always feel hungry. The Doctor said it was normal because I am eating for two.


 

"Ana, I want to use the toilet." I keep going to the toilet, I think every fifteen minutes. Sigh, my angel is giving me a hard time but it is worth it. 

 

She quickly stood up and helped me up from the couch. Even when I walk I need someone's help because my legs hurt and my body feels heavy. 


 

I placed my palm on my baby bump smiling, but I gasped and winced when I felt a strong kick on my side.


 

"Are you alright?" 


 

"He kicked me and it hurt.  I replied and continued to walk to the toilet but I didn't reach the toilet because I pee on the way.  I looked at Ana embarrassed but I saw the panic on her face.


 

"Ana, I pee," I whispered rubbing my stomach trying to ease the pain I am feeling.


 

"You didn't.  I think your water broke."  She said and I gasped. She quickly took out her phone from her pocket and made a call.


 

"Allan, prepare the car. I think Miss Dara's water broke." She said and hung up. "Lana!!! She called out.


 

"Yes, Ana... but gasped when she saw me, and the water on the floor under my feet.


 

"Can you help me take the baby bag from her room? We're going to the hospital and can you call sir and Ma'am to inform them?"


 

"Okay!" Lana panicked rushing up the stairs. I chuckled despite the pain I am feeling and held Ana's hand.


 

"Can you walk or do you want me to ask Allan to carry you to the car?"  Ana asked.


 

"I can walk. " I gasped when Lana zoomed out to the front door carrying my baby bag then came back after a few seconds with her face pale. I wanted to laugh but I'm scared it would cause me more pain.


 

"Can you calm down?" Ana told her. "Come help me. Hold Miss Dara's other hands." Lana took a deep breath, then went to my other side and we slowly walked to the car.


 

Allan was already standing at the side of the car door wide open. Lana and Ana helped me in the car and Ana settled beside me.


 

"Don't forget to call Ma'am and Sir." She told Lana who just nodded her head looking at us. I think still shock. Ana just shook her head before she close the door. Allan quickly drove toward the hospital where my OB-gyne is working while Ana is calling her about our arrival. 


 

As soon as  Allan stopped in front of the entrance of the hospital my OB and two hospital staff were already waiting for us with a wheelchair beside them.


 

"They helped me out of the car and let me sit on the wheelchair. Ana walked beside me as they pushed me inside the hospital holding my hand.  I'm trying to be as calm as I can but the pain is getting unbearable. I want my mother he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter