Ring 041

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 041

Jiyong

I crossed my arms over my chest glaring at Youngbae talking with Seunghyun on his phone, which only grinned at me and gave me a peace sign. I sigh even though I tried hard to ignore them, but I couldn't. Earlier when I walked past my parents I badly wanted to hug my mother to comfort her and tell her that I forgave her but I held myself.

I just wanted them to know that what they did affect me so badly. It is okay if it is only a simple thing but we are talking about my son here and the woman I love and they hide it for a long time. If I didn't discover it, I don't know until when they keep hiding it.

I shook my head when I saw Seunghyun step inside the restaurant. How could he reach here so fast? I thought as I watched him walk towards us.

"Uncle Seunghyun." Ryong greeted him, grinning. 

"Hello, little prince. Hi! Dara." She smiled at him but I ignored him and pretended I'm busy eating. 

"Ji! I ignored him and fed Ryong. 

" Papa, uncle Seunghyun is talking to you," Ryong whispered. 

" Come seat, Seunghyun." Dara offered. He sat beside Youngbae and they exchanged a knowing look. I scoffed inside and just ignored them. 

" I'm sorry, Ji."

"Can you guys talk later at home? There's lots of Paparazzi watching us." Dara whispered. Seunghyun sighed but nodded and called a server and ordered his food. 

"How's your day little, prince?" 

"Sad, Uncle."

"Sad? Why is that? Your Mama and Papa picked you up from school and you are eating your favorite steak."

"My friend Isa, her aunt, hit her. It's my fault because I told Mama that she told me that Papa is fake. Her aunt got mad and she spank her."  Ryong's eyes instantly brimmed with tears.

"It wasn't your fault."  Dara coed. "Come open your mouth. Your steak is getting cold. It won't taste good when you eat it later." He sniffed but opened his mouth and let his mother feed him.

"Smile, later you'll look ugly when you come out of the television," Youngbae whispered while I shook my head when Ryong suddenly smiled.

"Really uncle? I'll see my face on TV later?" Ryong whispered back.

"Yes, now, no crying," Youngbae whispered. A smile was plastered on Ryong's face as we kept eating, and he made sure to wipe a mess around his mouth once in a while. I just shook my head holding my smile while the others kept chuckling, observing him. 

I quickly paid our bills after we finished eating, and I carried Ryong in my arms. Youngbae held Dara beside him as we walked out of the restaurant. Paparazzi surrounded us asking questions but we ignored it but not Ryong.

One of them asked if Ryong is my son, and he happily replied to her.

"Yes, he is my Papa, and this is Mama."  I bit my lips hiding my smile and kept walking. 

"What is your name baby boy?" the woman asked.

"I'm Ryong, and I'm turning four."  He grinned, enjoying the attention he got. I'm thankful that the woman didn't ask him for a follow-up question, and he happily waved at them when I put him in his car seat.  I opened the door for Dara and waited for her to put on her seatbelt before I closed the door before going to the driver's side and getting in the car.

Seunghyun and Youngbae went to their cars and followed behind me as I drove away from the restaurant.

"I'm sure we will be on the front page of every tabloid tomorrow," I whispered worriedly that Dara doesn't want it.

"It's okay. We can't avoid them forever. They will dig my past. I'm sure of it but don't worry I don't have any dirty secrets except for my ex.

"I don't care about your past. What I care about is now. I'm sure those paparazzi will follow you around."

"As long as they don't hurt me and our son. I'm fine with it." I smiled and kissed her forehead.  "But I guess your son is enjoying the attention."

"Yes, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see himself on the television later. I am right little prince?" I asked and looked at the rearview mirror but chuckled at seeing him already sleeping. 

"He falls asleep. It's his nap time." Dara said and reached our son and fixed his head and placed a neck pillow on him.

It was already three in the afternoon when we arrived at the Dong residence. Youngbae and Seunghyun parked beside me as I stepped out of the car and opened the door for Dara before picking Ryong up. 

"Papa!! He murmured.

"Shh!! I hushed him, leaned his head on my shoulder, and gently patted his back. We went inside and our parents were inside the living room. I'm sure Youngbae also messaged them to come.

Dara took Ryong from my hold and went upstairs.  I looked at my parents and my mother stared back at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, Jiyong. I'm so sorry for hiding everything from you. I didn't intend to. It's just I'm scared to tell you after I noticed how it affects you. I'm so scared you'll lash out at me for hiding your son from you. I'm so sorry, son. I shouldn't lie from the beginning.  I should tell you as soon as I found out that Ryong is your son. It's my fault son. I told Seunghyun not to tell you. It's all my fault." She cried.

I never got angry with my parents before.  We never fought. My parents are always understanding, and forgiving when it comes to me. If I've done wrong they always forgive me and tell me to make it a lesson to never do it again. 

My parents were always forgiving to me, maybe because I am their only child.  They never hit me even once. I sighed and opened my arms. My mother burst into tears and ran to my open arms and wrapped her arms around me sobbing in my chest. My father joined us wrapping his arms around us.

"Never do this again, Mom. I almost died because of this lie." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry. I will never lie to you again." She murmured. I kissed the crown of her head and wrapped my arms around her tightly.   

"I'm sorry, Ji," Seunghyun whispered. I sighed.

"Let's just forget about this. I'm happy now that the woman I fell in love with is now my fiance and we have a son." I pulled away from the hug and smiled at my parents. "I'm getting married."  I grinned. My mother smiled, wiping her tears while nodding her head. 

"I'm so happy.  Dara and I, together with Ryong, will go back to New York on Sunday. We will stay there until my project is finished." I motioned for Dara to come beside me when she came back before I continued what I wanted to say.

"You guys can prepare for our wedding.  We are getting married when we come back." I said, with my eyes fixed on Dara. I wanted to see her face for this announcement. Our parents squealed but I focused my eyes on Dara waiting if she agreed or not. 

I grinned, biting my lips when she smiled and nodded her head. I jumped then scooped her in my arms and spun her around and her giggling is like music to my ears. 

"We are getting married," I screamed. Dara dipped down and pressed her lips on me and I found heaven. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter