Ring 001

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

 

I hummed as I packed my luggage.  I was sent by our company abroad for a two weeks book fair but it ended for eight days only and now I'm packing my luggage to go home. I want to spend the days left with Jaejoong. My boss said I can use the remaining days to stay here to unwind or shop but I don't want any of it. I want to spend it with Jaejoong.



 

I missed him. He hasn't visited for two months now. He went to Jeju for special research or something. And I know where he is staying. I already booked my flight to Jeju. This would be our first vacation together and I'm excited to spend my days with him roaming around the beautiful Jeju.



 

It was early in the morning when I arrived at Jeju airport. I held a cab and told the driver the address that Jaejoong told me where he was staying. I'm excited to see his reaction to seeing me in front of him.



 

It took me an hour before the cab stopped in front of a five-star hotel. "Wow! The school funded this place for their students? Jaejoong is so lucky.



 

I paid the driver and rolled my luggage to the reception area. The girl behind the desk is dozing off.  I can't blame her. It's just four in the morning. 



 

" Good morning."  I greeted and she quickly straightened up.



 

"I'm sorry, Mam? What can I do for you, mam?



 

" It's okay, I'm here to see Kim Jaejoong. I'm his relative and he's staying here. Can I know his room number?"



 

"Are you his sister?" She asked while browsing on her computer.



 

"I'm her girlfriend." She frowns and mutters something I didn't hear clearly.



 

"His room number is 505, fifth floor. You can use that elevator, Mam."



 

"Thank you." I smiled at her then went to the elevator and pressed the 5th floor.  I quickly stepped out when the elevator opened and searched for his room number. It didn't take me long. 



 

I stood in front of his door, smiling. I'm sure he's still sleeping at this hour. I pressed the buzzer outside the door once and waited for him to open it.



 

The door was harshly open after about three minutes, and Jaejoong was standing there with only a boxer ready to scream at me, but it was replaced by surprise, and then his face turned pale with his eyes wide open looking at me.



 

"Who's that hon? It's so early." A woman appeared behind him with a robe over her silk gown.  My eyes went back to Jaejoong. I was shocked for a moment and didn't know what to do.



 

"Who is she, honey? She's disturbing our honeymoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter