Ring 035

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong

 

"Mama!" He screamed, running towards us but abruptly stopped when he was a few feet away.  His wide eyes looked at me, then to his mother. 



 

Dara and I panicked when he burst into tears rooted in his place. The man I didn't know quickly opened the gate, and Dara quickly rushed to Ryong and pulled him in her embrace.



 

"What's wrong? You are not happy I'm home?" She asked, wiping his tears, but Ryong's eyes fixed on me. His lips quivering with his tears keep streaming down his face.



 

And we both gasped when he reached out his arms to me, sobbing. I quickly kneeled beside them, and he threw himself to me, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck, sobbing.



 

"Papa, I missed you so much." He cried. My heart thundered in my chest, and tears rolled down my cheek. He knows who I am, and it only means everyone knows. Dara looked at me with wide eyes, surprised.



 

I scooped him up in my arms and showered his face with kisses. "I missed you too," I whispered, rubbing his back.



 

"I'm so sorry Papa wasn't here beside you, but Papa loves you so much." He distances his face from my shoulder and then looks at me, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. 



 

My heart melted when he kissed my cheeks. " I'm happy. I'm so happy. Mama didn't tell me she would bring you home." I smiled and kissed his forehead.



 

"I want to surprise you." He grinned this time and buried his face in my neck. Dara moved beside me and then kissed his cheek.



 

"Does grandma and grandpa inside?" 



 

"No, Mama. They left early together with uncle Youngbae.  Grandpa said they had an important shareholder meeting. That's why today, uncle Allan will send me to school."



 

"Papa, I need to go to school. Promise you won't leave, okay? You will wait for me, okay?"



 

"Umm!!! How about I send you to your school?" I smiled when his eyes widened in joy with a wide grin on his lips, but it suddenly vanished.



 

"You are tired. You need to rest. Just promise me you won't leave until I come back."



 

"My baby is so thoughtful," I whispered and kissed his forehead. "But I want to, and I'm not tired. I slept on the plane." He looked at his mother, and Dara quickly took his hand and kissed it.



 

"Papa will be happy if you let him send you to school. He can rest later at night, and your Papa is strong like a bumblebee."  He giggled when Dara poked his side. 



 

"Okay." He grinned and kissed my cheek. 



 

"Can you call everyone to come for dinner tonight? Don't tell them I'm back and I already know everything? I want to confront them."



 

"No, need, Ji."



 

"It is needed, Dara. They lied to me for almost four years, hiding the truth about our son. They know but kept it from me."



 

"Okay." I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, and we bought chuckled when Ryong covered his eyes, giggling.



 

"You need to go. He's already late. You want to eat lunch here, or you're going home?"



 

"I want to eat lunch here. If it's fine for you."



 

"I want to eat lunch with Papa."



 

"Okay, I'll ask the cook to make our lunch. Now you go. Bye, Baby. Behave, okay?"



 

"Okay, Mama. Bye." Dara planted a kiss on his cheek, and he kissed her cheek too. Then waved his hand at his mother, smiling. I smiled and went inside the car. Put him in his car seat and secured his seatbelt before I settled beside him.



 

"Uncle Allan, this is my Papa. He will send me to school today." He grins.



 

"Hello, sir. I'm ma'am Dara driver."



 

"Nice to meet you, Allan.  Are you the one who sent Ryong to school and picked him up every day?"



 

"Yes, sir." 



 

"Thank you for taking care of my son, Allan."



 

"You are welcome, sir. I love taking care of him. He's very kind, sweet, and well-behaved. He always listens to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter