Ring 037

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

After eating lunch, my sweet son offered his room for me to rest. I'm tired of a long flight, and I badly want to sleep. I want to have strength when I confront our families later.


 

"Come rest with Papa." 

 

"My bed is small for both of us, Papa. You rest. I'm not tired." 


 

"Ji, you can rest in my room. You can rest with your Papa there, baby. It's your nap time." I quickly stood up from Ryong's bed, smiling at Dara standing at the door. 

 

"Thanks." I mouthed here and scooped Ryong from the floor. "Come, little man, let's rest. I'm so tired."


 

"I'm sleepy too." He murmured and leaned his head on my shoulder.


 

"I'll wake you up when they arrive," Dara muttered.


 

"Okay, thank you." I planted a kiss on her cheek, and I chuckled when she poked my forehead. She led me to her room, and I put Ryong on the bed. He quickly snuggled on the pillow, closing his eyes.


 

"Not tired?" Dara chuckled and pulled the cover on his chest, and planted a kiss on his forehead.


 

"He always naps at this time every day. You rest now. My parents will come soon."


 

"Okay, thanks." I lay beside Ryong, and Dara pulled the cover on my chest. I smiled and closed my eyes, and within a few minutes, I was already in my deep slumber.


 

***

 

I groaned, startled in my slumber, when I felt something sitting on my tummy, followed by an adorable giggle.  I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and brought him to my side, and threw my leg over his body.


 

"Papa, your heavy." He shrieked and wiggled from my hold. I chuckled and rolled on my back, bringing on top of me.  He giggled and kissed my cheeks.


 

"Papa, Mama said you need to wake up. Grandmas and Grandpas are on their way here."  I opened my eyes and pinched his nose. He looked adorable with his elbow propped on my chest. His palm supports his chin grinning at me. 

 

I tickled his side, and he shrieked, laughing, wiggling from my hold. 

 

"Papa... he whined between laughter.  I sat up, pulled him in my embrace, and peppered his face with kisses. He grinned and then pursed his lips. I smacked a kiss on his lips and carried him in my arms.


 

"Where's your Mama?"


 

"She is helping Nana Mina and the others prepare the food."


 

"Okay, I'll wash my face and brush my teeth. Call me when they come. Don't tell Grandmas and Grandpas I'm here. Okay? I want to surprise them."


 

"Okay, Papa. I'll come back when they come. I'll help downstairs."


 

"Okay." I replied even though I wondered what a three-year-old could do to help?" I shook my head, smiling, watching him skip out of the room. I'm happy. I'm so happy. I went inside the bathroom and took a quick bath. 

 

I wrapped a towel I found at the towel rack on my waist and then opened the connecting door to Ryong's room to change, but I was startled when someone gasped, and I smirked to see Dara in front of our son's drawer. 

 

"I don't know you are here." I calmly said and picked up my bag on the floor and took out my clothes to change. 

 

"Ryong accidentally got himself wet. I only came to get his clothes to change." She replied with her back to me.  She jumped in fright when I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face on her neck.


 

"Jiyong, what are you doing?" She said, not looking at me.


 

"I'm covered," I said, turning her around to face me, and I smiled to see the blush on her face. 

 

"Okay, I'll go out now."


 

"Not too fast," I whispered, pulling her in my embrace.  

 

"Ji.. but I covered her lips with mine. I have badly wanted to do this for a long time. She stayed stiff in my arms, and I opened my eyes and pulled away from the kiss. She looked at me with wide eyes but didn't pull away from my arms. I pressed my lips to her again, and my heart hammered when he closed her eyes. She didn't respond for a few seconds, and I kept my lips on her soft and luscious lips.


 

"Ji, she muttered softly and fluttered her eyes open. I distance my lips a bit from her smiling. I pulled her hands that were on her side and wrapped them on my neck and planted my lips on her cheek, and then moved it to her lips. 


 

 I think the air was knocked out of me when she responded this time. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her body flat on me. Our chests pressed with each other, and she felt so soft in my arms. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter