Ring 034

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

As soon as Dara went inside her room, l booked a ticket back to Korea for both of us, and the earliest flight I got was later at seven in the evening. 


I'm eager to see my son, who doesn't know I exist.  It was already two in the morning, but I couldn't sleep. I was so happy that my smile wouldn't leave my lips.

Now, I have a chance to have the woman I love beside me, and I'll make sure it will happen.  I touched my lips, smiling. She let me kiss her. I have dreamed of it repeatedly since I saw her, and now I can do it. 

But I won't take advantage of the privilege she gives me.  I don't want her to feel I'm abusing the right she gives me. I want everything to go smoothly, and she'll learn to love me because she feels it and not because of physical needs or lust.  I love her so much, and I don't want to ruin this chance.

I forced myself to sleep, and finally, after counting thousand of sheep inside my mind, I drifted to sleep. 

The following morning, I woke up around nine. I cussed, bolting up from my bed, and rushed to my closet. I pulled out a backpack and shoved the things I needed to go back to Korea. 

After that, I went outside my room and checked for Dara. She needs to wake up now to pack her thing. I stood outside her door and knocked on it.

 

"Dara, Dara, you need to wake up now. Our flight is at seven in the evening later. You pack your thing while I cook our food."

"Okay, I'm up." She groggily answered behind the door, and I smiled. 

"Okay, I'll prepare our food now. After you finish packing, come out so that we can eat.

" Okay!" She replied. I hope she'll open the door so that I can kiss her good morning, but I don't need to be greedy. What she was giving me is enough for now, but I'll make sure she'll give me more attention soon.

 

 I went to the kitchen and made our breakfast. We can eat lunch at the airport later. I made a ham sandwich with egg and some veggies and a hot chocolate drink for both of us, and she walked into the kitchen when I finished making everything.

 

"Morning, you finished packing?" I asked and placed her food in front of her.

 

"Good morning to you too." She smiled. "And I finished packing."

 

"Okay, we will leave at twelve," I told her and occupied the seat in front of her. "How was it?"  I asked when she took a bite of her sandwich.

 

"Good, better than what I did." She chuckled.

 

"You mean you're a bad cook?" I asked with a teasing smile on my lips.

 

"Oh, don't remind me, Ryong got a stomach ache when I let him eat the food I made for him, and since that day, I didn't try to cook again. I can only cook an egg." 

 

"Oh, no wonder you cook egg the first day here. Remind me later not to let you near a stove. You might poison us. You'll end up a finger missing." I chuckled.

 

"Fine for me. As long as someone gives me food, I don't mind." She chuckled, and I joined her. 

 

After eating, we changed our clothes and left for the airport.

 

"You just left your car at the airport," Dara asked as I left my keys to the airport personnel.

 

"I called Mino earlier to take it later.

 

" Okay."

 

"What do you think Ryong's reaction if he sees me?" I asked after we settled in our seats inside the plane. I'm scared of our son's reaction. He knows that Mino is his father, but now I will claim that I am his father suddenly. I'm afraid he wouldn't believe me.

 

"I don't, Ji. But don't worry. We'll explain eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter