Ring 038

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong

 

I went to the living room, followed by my family, and stopped in the middle. I turned around and faced them, and they all screamed when I threw a punch at Seunghyun, knocking him to the floor.


 

It's s the first time  I had punched him in our whole life.  Youngbae, Seunghyun, and I never fight but what he did is too much. I climbed on top of him, but our father quickly pulled me back away from him.

 

"How could you? How could all of you do this to me!!! I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

 

"Seunghyun, you know how I feel towards Dara. You know that I was going crazy searching for her before I found out that she was the woman that Youngbae was in love with. And you know how it affects me knowing that the woman I've been searching for months was the woman my friend was going to marry.


 

"You know that she's the reason why I didn't want to go back home when I went to New York, but why keep all these things to me? Why didn't you tell me that the wedding didn't go through and Dara is Youngbae's sister? Why do you keep my son from me."


 

"I'm sorry, son." My mom said and held my hand, but I yanked it away from her hold.


 

"You think your sorry can bring back the time I'm away with my son? You even ask Mino to pretend as my son's father, and the funny thing is you wouldn't show me the photo of Ryong every time you visit. What a perfect mother you are." I said, chuckling without humor.


 

"Ji, please stop this," Dara whispered, holding my hand. 

 

"No, they are enjoying watching me in agony. What are they thinking of doing this?"


 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." My mother cried. 

 

"Of course, it's all your fault," I screamed. It was the first time I raised my voice to my mother, but what he did to me shouldn't be done by a mother to her son.


 

"Jiyong." My father said in warning.


 

"What? You are mad, Dad, because I screamed at her? But you are not mad about what she did to me? All of you lied to me. Are you having fun watching me?" 

 

"Ji, please," Dara whispered. 

 

"The day of the wedding, I tried to tell you. I called you, but you didn't pick up. You didn't answer my call. Why? Because you are a coward." Seunghyun spat.


 

"Stop!!! Dara screamed and grabbed my arms, pulling me back when I launched at Seunghyun.


 

"I'm not a coward. I only don't want to ruin my relationship with Youngbae. Do you know what will happen if I attend their wedding?  I'll kidnap Dara and never come back again." I screamed.


 

"You should do it than be a coward hiding away," Youngbae said this time. "You should tell from the very beginning, Ji. We have been friends since diaper. You know me. If I knew that Dara is the woman you have been searching for months, I would give way to you. Dara doesn't love me, she only saw me as a friend, and she only agreed to marry me because of the accident. If only you were brave enough to tell me this thing wouldn't happen."

 

"Yes!" Dara murmured beside me. " You should tell me too. The reason I didn't return the feeling of my brother was that I was in love with someone else. It wasn't Jaejoong but you. I fell in love with you before I loved Jaejoong. And if you only tell me that you are the man at Jeju as soon as you see me, this thing should be avoided from happening."


 

"Mama!! Ryong's voice startled us, and we quickly dried our tears.


 

"Sorry, Ma'am. I already turned the television volume higher so that he couldn't hear the screaming, but he still heard it." Felix explained.


 

"It's okay, Felix. You can rest now." Dara said and picked up Ryong in her arms. 

 

Ryong looked at all of us, and his lips quivered. "Papa, are you crying?  Why do I hear you screaming?" I took him from Dara and squeezed him in my arms. 

 

"Big boy, don't cry." He murmured.

 

"I'm sad," I whispered. 

 

"After you cry, you won't be sad anymore?"

 

"Maybe?" 


 

"Okay, you can cry, Papa." And my tears quickly rolled down my cheeks which he quickly wiped away and kissed my cheek.  I sobbed and buried my face in his shoulder. Dara wrapped her arms around us and cried as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter