Ring 031

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dara

Jiyong drove for about an hour before he stopped in front of the mall. A valet boy quickly opened the door at his side, and he stepped out of the car and went to my side, and opened the door for me. It's a simple gesture, but it warms my heart. I mouthed him thanks and stepped out of the car, and he only smiled in response.


"There's a shop inside the mall that sells different figures and cartoon stuff toys." He said, and he guided me to the entrance of the mall.


We went straight to the elevator, and he pressed the 3rd floor. When the elevator opened, he stepped outside, and I followed him and walked beside him. I looked at the shops that we passed, and it seemed this floor, all the shops here were selling cartoon characters, stuffed toys, and figures.


He went inside the fifth shop, and I followed behind him. 


"Wow!" I muttered with wide eyes. He looked back at me, grinning.


"I know you will like it here." He said, grinning. Barbie figures were everywhere,  Naruto characters, Dragon balls, and more.


"Let's go to the cartoon character's aisle first," He said while walking, and I followed him.


"Oh, my, this is cute." I picked up Jerry's stuffed toy and hugged it. It is so soft, and it's as big as Ryong. I'm sure he will love this. 


Jiyong pushes a pushcart beside me, and I place Jerry inside. We moved into the aisle, and I smiled to see Tom. I picked it up and put it inside the cart.


"Let's go to the transformers figures aisle." I excitedly said. All the figures and stuffed toys around me excite me, and I feel like a kid again. I wanted to buy Naruto, Sakura, and sazuki figures.  I've been a fan of Naruto before, but it would be a waste of money. 

 

I picked up Sakura when I passed by it and looked at it closely. They make it so real. I guess it was twelve centimeters high, and it's beautiful.  I took Naruto too but sighed and put it back and looked for Jiyong, and I saw him a few steps away from me, just poking some figures.


I moved to him, and he resumed walking, and my eyes widened when I saw the transformer figures. They are big, bigger than Ryong. I'm sure it cost a lot.


I hesitantly touched bumblebee figures. It's beautiful, and I'm sure Ryong will love this. I bite my lips and then look at the price tag. Oh my, so costly $2,850?


"Hello, Ma'am." The staff greeted me, and I smiled awkwardly at him.


"This figure can transform into a car Ma'am, and your child can ride in it." He said. I looked at Jiyong and mouthed very expensive, but he smiled at me.


"You want to see, Ma'am?"  I took a deep breath and then nodded my head. For Ryong, I'll use the money that my parents give me. I thought and watched the man take out the figure from the case, and then he showed me how to transform it into a car. 


"Wow!" It transforms into a yellow Ferrari, and I'm sure Ryong can fit inside. 

"This is chargeable, Ma'am. Your child can drive it around.  The battery could last for two hours." 


"We take it," Jiyong said, and I didn't argue and just nodded my head. I like it, and I'm sure Ryong will love it. 


"Can you just send it to Korea?" Jiyong asked when we were at the cashier. 


"Yes, sir, but you need to pay the shipping fee." The Lady replied.


"Okay, add it to the total price. How long will it take to get there?"  He asked. 

 

"Maximum is one week, sir."

 

"Okay." He said and handed his card.


"No, I'll pay." I protested.


"This is my gift for him." 

"But it's costly, Ji. I'll pay for it. You buy another thing for him, but this I'll pay for it."


"Used this, miss." He said and placed his card in the woman's hand, ignoring my protest. I bite my lips but don't argue anymore. 


"Thank you. I'll tell Ryong you bought those stuff for him."


"You are welcome. I want to meet him very soon."


"When you come back to Korea, I'll treat you to a meal with Ryong."


"I would love that." He smiled, and we left the shop. "Let's go have some fun. Are you in?" He asked, grinning. It was already passed seven in the evening, and New York was sparkling with the night light.


"What kind of fun?" I asked.


"Let's dance and drink. Are you allowed to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter