Ring 003

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

After my talk with Jaejoong, I went back to my room and cried again. It never crossed my mind that he would cheat on me. I trusted him wholeheartedly but all this time he was only using me.  



 

He is all I have but he just used me. He is an who will jump to his next target when he sees that she could give him more. 



 

Why didn't I notice this before? Why I'm so stupid to believe all those sweet and loving words he told me? Why you are so stupid, Dara. Now, what are you going to do?" I sobbed and buried my face on my pillow.



 

I haven't eaten a proper meal since morning because I don't have an appetite. I just had a biscuit and a glass of chocolate milk earlier, but I don't feel hungry. My heart aches so much that I want to die but I don't plan to end my life. I'm stupid sometimes especially when it comes to Jaejoong but not stupid enough to end my life for him.



 

But my heart longed for him. I badly wanted him back, and I couldn't sleep no matter how much I forced myself.



 

It's already past ten in the evening but sleep won't come to me. I sat up in frustration, and trudged to the bathroom, and washed my face. I need something that could help me sleep. 



 

I changed my clothes and went to the bar downstairs and ordered my drink. I gulped every shot that the bartender gave me and it didn't take long and I'm already drunk.



 

"Miss, that's enough. You are drunk." The bartender said, and I burst into tears. I'm not drunk. I just want to forget. My boyfriend cheated on me and married someone without my knowing. If I didn't come here I wouldn't know. He is an , an . He is ugly as a monkey." I cried. He chuckled and waved to someone and a minute after a man came beside me.



 

"Ma'am,  come I help you to your unit. You have enough for tonight. What is your room number?" The man asked?



 

"No, I'm not drunk. I'm heartbroken." I sobbed. " My boyfriend cheated on me."



 

"That man isn't worth your tears. There are more men out there. Just think that you choose a rotten one this time and next time be extra careful to choose. Maybe he is not the right one for you. Maybe fate has another plan for you. Now come and rest. Don't let your ex see you like this, he will only laugh at you."



 

"You have a point. I'm sure your girlfriend is lucky to have you."



 

"I'm happily married, Ma'am, with a year old baby boy."



 

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Because you are a good man I'll go with you." I stood up and he held my arms supporting me not to fall.



 

"Room 505." I grinned.  He nodded and quickly led me to the elevator.  " Okay, you can leave now. I can manage. Thank you, good man." I said when we reached Jaejoong's room. He chuckled but nodded his head and left. 



 

I pouted and leaned on the wall, I staggered backward but luckily I regained my balance. I looked at the door in front of me, and my tears rolled down my cheeks again. 



 

"This is the last time. If he didn't answer I won't bother him ever again. I took out my phone from my sling bag and I giggled when I almost dropped it. I pressed his number and pressed the phone to my ear.



 

It rang once, twice, and I held my breath when someone answered it. 



 

" Hello!! 



 

"Hello, Jae. This is me. What do you want for you to come back to me? Please tell me and I'll give it to you. Please, Jae. I love you so much you're all I have. I don't know what to do without you." I cried. "I'll give the thing you always wanted just come back to me. I'll give myself to you just come back to me. I know I'm stupid for doing this. He is already married but I'm drunk and my mind doesn't function properly.



 

" Where are you?" He asked after my long begging and crying.



 

"Outside your door," I replied, with hope building inside my heart.  The door I am leaning open and I gasped when my body fell but ended up on top of someone.  I didn't know what happened. All I know is that the person under me is Jaejoong.  A lip pressed on mine and I instantly responded to it and was lost of the pleasure that took over my body.



 

***



 

I groaned,  and I felt my whole body hurt and I am sore. I gasped and quickly sat up disoriented but winced. I looked at myself and another gasped left my lips when I found out that I am completely .



 

"Where I am. Who's room is this? Despite the pain and hungover I quickly put my clothes back that was placed neatly at the foot of the bed as well as my sling bag.



 

Tears rolled down my face knowing I lost my ity to a stranger which I'm saving for the man that I would marry someday.



 

I remember some of what happened last night but not all of them. I rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter