Ring 014

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

I was fixing my things ready to leave my office when my mother called asking me to pick up Dara on the way because Youngbae has last-minute work to finish and will be coming home a bit late. I decline instantly because I don't want to be near Dara alone because I don't know what I would do if we stay together longer with no other person with us.

 

But she got mad, ranting that I am being inconsiderate, and I'm going to embarrass her to Dara for asking her to drive to our place because in the first place she's the one who invited her and forced her to come even though she felt not coming.

 

My mother is very good at playing a guilt trip on me always, and I couldn't deny her request always. I sigh when we hang up after she gives me Dara's address.

 

I make sure I have full control of myself before I leave my office, and make sure I look presentable. Even though I know that I don't have a chance to see her anymore, I want to look good in front of her even if she doesn't give me her attention. 

 

Her place looks cozy, it's a two-story house that was newly built with a low wall around it. The gate is open, maybe because she is waiting for Youngbae to pick her up.

 

I took a deep breath before I stepped out of my car and walked to her front door. I knocked at the door and I didn't wait long before she opened it.

 

She looked beautiful, and younger because of what she was wearing. She looks like in her teens. 

 

"Good evening, Dara." I greeted her. She was surprised that I was in her place but after I explained the reason why and told him about Youngbae she quickly understood and she followed me outside. 

 

I opened the door for her and she murmured a thank you before she went inside. After she settled in her seat I went to the driver's side and left her place. 

 

"Are you living alone?" I asked to break the awkward atmosphere between us. She is so timid and stiff in her seat. 

 

"Yes!" She replied awkwardly. I guess she is a shy type with the person she has just met. I wanted her to calm down but I, myself, wasn't calm at all. My heart is pounding and her being this close to me itching my hand to touch her.

 

I glanced at her after a few seconds of awkward silence passed us, but I smiled inside when I caught her looking at me. She blushed, embarrassed and apologized for staring at me saying that she is being rude for doing it but I don't mind instead like it. 

 

But I felt embarrassed when she mentioned what happened during lunch. I felt embarrassed with my actions earlier but what should I do when my body craves to hold her. I'm sure I will be branded a ert if I don't leave because I might do something I might regret later. 

 

I apologized to her and told her I'm busy, that's why I'm in a hurry. It wasn't a lie because I'm really busy but it wasn't the real reason why I left. 


She looks more beautiful when she blushes and I found it alluring when she couldn't look at me and kept darting her eyes everywhere.

 

I asked her how she met Youngbae after a few minutes of awkward silence passed between us. I'm dying to know how they meet? Why didn't I meet her first? And it angered me when I saw the smile on her lips with the mention of Youngbae's name. I know I don't have the right but it pains me inside. 

 

I didn't hear what she was saying after that because I toned it down and just focused my eyes on the road until we were parked in front of my parent's house. 

 

I stepped out of my car and rounded to her side and opened the door for her, and led her to the front door.

 

"I'm home," I called out as we stepped inside and my mother approached us asking me to wash up. I nodded to Dara and climbed up to my room to take a bath and to change into comfortable clothes. 

 

I sighed, throwing my bag on the couch and lay on my bed. I placed my arms over my eyes and closed them. Quickly the memory of the night at Jeju replayed behind my closed eyelid. I wondered how I remembered it clearly even though I was drunk that time, maybe whatever drug in that cigar is the reason. 

 

I still could feel how soft her body was against me. How alluring her smells are. How smooth her skin, the soft moan and gasped that left her lips when I took her. I'm so addicted to her. It feels like just yesterday.

 

I gasped when something hit my back, and I quickly sat up disoriented and saw Seunghyun, glaring at me.  " I fall asleep." I thought, looking at the alarm clock on top of my bedside table, and I groaned when I saw the time. It's past eight. I slept for almost an hour.

 

"What? I'm tired." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. 

 

"That is not the reason why I hit you. Luckily I'm the one who came up here to wake you up. I'm sure you are having dirty dreams and you're Dara's name." He whispered. I cussed rubbing my hand on my face. 

 

I slumped back on my bed and let out a frustrated sigh. 

 

"Go washed up and take care of that thing. You wouldn't want to come down with that bulge in your pants." He said and hit me with a pillow again before he left my room. I cussed and hit my head repeatedly before I went inside the bathroom. 

 

I was nine when I went down to join the others. Youngbae was already there with our fathers in the living rooms. I'm sure the women in the dining room are preparing for dinner. 


"Finally you come down." My father said, patting the space beside him. I occupy the place and lean my head on his shoulder. 


"What?" He raised his eyebrow at me sipping his wine. 


"I fell asleep. I'm just a bit tired.

 

"You rest the whole day tomorrow before your flight." Uncle Dongwook said. 


"That's my plan," I said smiling. 


"Dinner is ready everyone."  Mommy Krystal called out. We all stood up and went to the dining area, where the women were placing food on top of the table.  During a family dinner like this my mother gives all the helpers an off, and she prepares dinner together with Mommy Luna and Mommy Krystal.


Dad occupies the head of the table and Uncle Dongwook the other end. The rest of the males occupy the right side of the table and the women on the left side. I looked at Dara who was sitting opposite of me and she had a smile on her lips and it brought a smile to mine as well. 


"Let's eat." Mom said clapping her hand, then placing food on my father's plate. "Feel at home, Don't be shy." She said to her smiling. Dara smiled nodding her head and put food on her plate as well. I followed as well and eat. I could feel Seunghyun eyes on me who was sitting beside me and beside him is Youngbae. I'm sure he saw that my eyes lingered on Dara but I ignored him.


"Dara you taste this steamed fish," Dad said and placed some fish on her plate. I didn't know that my parents are this close to her.


"Thank you." She murmured, smiling.


"Dara, how are you and Youngbae?" Mom asked. 


"We're good." She replied and glanced at Youngbae who gave her a thumbs up with a bright smile on his lips.


I glared at Seunghyun when he elbowed my side but he returned it with a glare as well. 


"This dinner is for Jiyong,  let's not talk about my relationship with Dara, can we? How about a toss for Jiyong?" Youngbae said grinning and pouring wine in his glass. The other followed while Dara picked up her glass of juice.


"For Jiyong winning the bid." Youngbae cheered.


"Cheers." We cheered and drank our wine. We eat our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter