Ring 004

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara



 

It was past one in the afternoon when I arrived at the airport.  I quickly checked in my luggage then ate my late lunch. I usually don't like to eat at the airport because the food is expensive but I don't have a choice. I haven't eaten since last night and I'm scared I'm going to faint because of exhaustion and hunger. My body was still sore and in pain but I wanted to be away from this place as soon as possible.


 

After I finished my lunch we were already allowed to enter the aircraft.  I settled on my seat and pulled the hoodie of my jacket over my head to cover my face and close my eyes.  I wanted to sleep so that I could forget the painful thing that happened to me a few hours ago.


 

When I planned on coming here, it never crossed my mind that all those things would happen.  I thought I will create memorable memories here with Jaejoong, happy memories that will be engraved in my heart until I die but it was the opposite of what I'm hoping for. 


 

I don't know how long I fell asleep but I was awakened by someone shaking my shoulder softly.


 

"Ma'am buckled up, we are ready to take off." The stewardess told me, smiling, and I could see that she was sorry for waking me up.  I nodded at her and quickly buckled my seat belt and looked outside the window.


 

My tears rolled down my face and I let it be. This is the last time I'll cry because of what happened here. And after this, I will try to forget everything including this place. I will forget that I have been here and never come back here again because this place holds my painful memories. In this place, I lost everything. I lost my life, I lost the only person who I thought would stay and support until the day I die.


 

When I land in Seoul I will forget Jaejoong. Maybe what happened to me last night is a sign that God gave me to forget him even though the sign that God gave me ruined my life but I believe it was a sign. But even though it wasn't, I cannot go back to him anymore, even if he wanted to take me back I couldn't because I'm not pure anymore. My purity is my only pride and without it, I feel nothing.


 

I watched as the plane slowly left the place I saw as a land of joy, happiness, and love before but now I saw it as the land of tears, a land of my tears. I spell so many tears in this place and this place the most painful memories of my life. 


 

After my tears stopped rolling down my face and I felt calm, I asked the steward for water, making sure to cover my face. I'm sure my eyes are swollen and red as well as my nose, and I don't want others to see my pitiful state at the moment.  


 

I always want others to see the lively Dara even though I have a problem,  I'm good at hiding it from others. I thanked her when she gave me bottled water and I quickly drank it to ease my dry throat because of crying.


 

A few hours later we had already arrived at Incheon International Airport.  I took my carry-on bag from the overhead compartment and went to the conveyor and took my luggage and left the airport. I went to the taxi stand and followed the queue. 


 

I was ready to get inside the cab when I heard someone scream. "Miss, wait." I ignored it because it wasn't me he was calling because I don't recognize the voice.  I went inside the taxi and told the taxi driver my address.


 

It was early in the morning when I arrived at my apartment. I didn't rest instead as soon as I got inside my apartment I started packing my things. I pack all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter