Ring 006

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

 

After leaving my office I grabbed a bite on my way, then went home and took a quick bath. After that, I just rested for thirty minutes and went straight to the salon with the dress I bought Yesterday to prepare myself for the party tonight.


 

I dyed my hair black for a change and trimmed it.  I smiled at the outcome of my look. I look different. This is the first time I dye my hair because I don't want to damage my hair. I love my hair and some of my colleagues said my hair is one of my assets because it was thick and shiny and they said I could pass as a shampoo model.


 

I know my appearance is above average and I'm not boasting during my college life. I have many suitors but I turn them down because my attention is focused on my studies. Being an orphan, I wanted to have a better future. That's why I study hard to maintain my scholarship but when Jaejoong appeared in front of me, I instantly fell in love with him.  I sighed sadly. I feel bad for wasting a lot of time on someone who doesn't value all my efforts.


 

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror after I wore my dress. I smiled looking at myself. I look different in a good way.  I almost didn't recognize myself.



 

"You look stunning, Maam." The woman who did my hair and make-up commented. She was standing beside me smiling.


 

"Thank you. I love it. Thank you so much."


"You're welcome, Ma'am. I'm just doing my job."


 

"I need to go now. Thank you once again." I said before I left the salon. I drove my car towards the venue and it's already ten minutes before the party started when I parked my car out the gate where a valet was already waiting. 


 

I instantly felt nervous and shy, when I saw groups of paparazzi in front of the entrance of the building. But I couldn't turn back now and Mrs. Kwon is expecting.
 


I stepped out of the car, the valet boy opened the door for me and I handed him my keys. He quickly got inside my car and drove it away but I gasped when a car suddenly stopped near me and I almost fell down. Luckily I regained my balance instantly or else I embarrassed myself.
 


The door opened and I quickly lowered my head when I recognized who it was and made my way to the entrance but someone held my wrist.

 


"Dara! I know it. It was really you." I took a deep breath and pulled my hand from his hold.
 


"Hello, Mr. Dong." I greeted.
 


"Hi! I'm sure we're going to the same party. Why don't we go inside together? I'm alone and you're alone.  What do you think?" He asked. I made sure that my face was covered from the paparazzi.  I don't want my face to be in the headlines tomorrow.
 


But he didn't let me answer his question, he pulled one of my arms and hooked it on him, and guided me to the entrance. I cursed and just lowered my head, while the man beside me was grinning from ear to ear.
 


A man at the gate asked for our invitation and I quickly handed it to him while Youngbae just saluted at him grinning and the man bowed his head at him smiling before he let us in.
 


I let out a sigh of relief when we were already inside. I pulled my arms away from him and I'm glad let me and just walked beside me while grinning.


 

"You look different tonight. You look more beautiful."
 


"Thank you." I shortly replied because I don't want to start a conversation with him but he doesn't get it and kept talking.


 

"I don't know that you and Jiyong know each other." I sighed.


 

"I don't personally know him. I know his mother because I'm working with her."


 

"Really? Wow!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter