Ring 016

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG

 

I groaned rolling on my side. My head hurt not only because I drank so much last night but I cried to sleep.  I don't have hope left for her. She's already pregnant with my friend's baby. A friend who I saw as my brother.


 

I groaned again in annoyance when I heard the noise that woke me up. Who was using my bathroom?  I'm sure we don't have a guest and Mom won't let the guest use my bathroom. Every time we have a guest staying in the room next to me, my mother locks the connecting door to the bathroom and lets them use the guest bathroom next door.


 

I pulled the pillow over my ear to block the noise but it seems whoever inside the bathroom is throwing up. Disgusting. I cussed then stood up from my bed. I hold on to the edge of my bed for a few seconds to shake the dizziness I am feeling. I'm hoping it wasn't Youngbae or Seunghyun staying in the room next to me because if they did I'll kick their for disturbing my sleep. 


 

I walked to the bathroom door and yanked it open ready to scream whoever the person was inside but my mouth suddenly sailed when I saw the person inside.


 

Dara is slumped on the floor almost hugging the toilet bowl throwing up. She looked up when she heard a sound and her eyes widened, surprised to see me but for a few seconds. Her face was stained with tears and she looked pale.


 

 She faces the toilet bowl again and throws up again, snapping me out of my frozen state. I rushed to her side and gently patted her back.


 

"What happened? Are you sick?" I asked crouching down, holding her hair while patting her back. 


 

"Morning sickness." She weakly replied and threw up again. I grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped the sweat on her forehead while softly rubbing her back. 



 

She leaned on me and looked weak after she was done throwing up with her eyes closed. "Do you want anything?"



 

"I will be fine after a few minutes. Thank you.  Can you help me to stand up?" She asked, I nodded my head and held her hand pulling her up.



 

"Thank you." She murmured then was on the sink and I handed her a towel after. 



 

"Come I help you back  to your room." I think she was really not feeling well because she just nodded her head. I lead her outside the bathroom with her holding my arms and help her back on her bed.


 

"Do you want me to call Youngbae?"


 

"He went home last night together with his parents. He texted me before he went home."


 

"Do you want anything then? I can get it for you. Oh, just wait here, I will prepare some food for you."


 

"No need, Ji."


 

"Just stay here." I said and rushed out of her room not minding her protest.  I went down to the kitchen and I'm glad that the helpers are back. 


 

"Good morning, sir Jiyong. Do you want something to eat?"


 

"Good morning, Aunty, do you know any remedy for morning sickness? Our guest is having it right now. And maybe some food for her as well."


 

"I'll make her an oatmeal for now, just bring her down here after she feels better later to eat a proper breakfast." She makes the oatmeal and tea then she squeezes fresh lemon on the tea.


 

"This tea can help her morning sickness because of the fresh lemon juice I put in it. Let her drink it, when she feels a bit better let her eat the oatmeal." She placed the oatmeal and tea on the tray and I took them from her.


 

"Thank you, Aunty. I went back to Dara's room and found her laying on her bed with her arms over her eyes. 


 

"Come, Dara aunty said this tea can help ease your morning sickness," I said as I placed the tray on top of the bedside table. 


 

"I'm sorry for the burden." She murmured and sat up leaning her back on the headboard. Her eyes are red as well as his face I'm sure because of crying. 


 

"Don't me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter