Ring 021

WRONG NUMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

A month after Youngbae woke up, he was released from the hospital. I'm so happy that he is now fully recovered and has no other complications. It felt like the heavy burden on my shoulder was lifted.


 

And today is our wedding day. I meant it when I told him if he woke up I'd marry him.  While he was still in the Hospital, Luna, Krystal, and Amber prepared our wedding.


 

It is only a civil wedding because I'm still not ready to face the media and the judging eyes of people. I'm sure they will judge me once they find out who I am and where I came from. I'm sure some of them will think that I am a gold digger . 


 

Our wedding is going to be held on Youngbae's parent's private beach resort with Choi, Kwon, and some close family members. If only Youngbae decide he wanted a grand wedding but I convince him to do it after I give birth and thankfully he agreed. 


 

I am inside of one of many cottages with Krystal and Amber helping me to dress up. I wore an A-line white lace dress that reached above my knees paired with white two inches high heels.  My hair is curled in a big wave which falls on my waist and they place a flower crown on top of my head. 


 

My makeup is simple. They only highlighted my eyes by adding mascara and slight blush on my face and my lips were painted in pink lipstick.


 

My baby bump is now showing, I'm almost four months now and I'm glad that my pregnancy went smoothly despite what happened two months ago.


 

"So beautiful. I'm sure Youngbae can't take his eyes off of you." Amber smiled, pulling me up from my seat.


 

"Thank you. You both did great. I look different. And I feel beautiful today." I smiled and checked my appearance in the mirror in front of me.


 

"How's the bride," Luna asked, walking inside the door. She already finished dressing up. "Oh my, you are so beautiful today darling. Just need some jewelry." She placed the box that she was holding in front of the vanity mirror and opened it.


 

She took out a pair of earrings. It was a simple earring design but I'm sure the price wasn't simply because of the big ruby stone on it.


 

"Umm!!! I couldn't wear that.  I might lose it."


 

"Nonsense,  this is my gift for you. And how could you lose it? We are not going somewhere." Luna said.


 

"Just wear it, Dear. It will look good on you. It will add color to all that white that you are wearing." Amber said smiling. 


 

"Okay, thank you. I'll make sure I won't lose this." I murmured in agreement because I know even if I decline she will still force me to wear it.


 

"You are going to be my daughter-in-law in a few minutes, and I want to spoil you." Luna smiled and put on the earrings on me. 


 

"And this matches with those earrings." She picked up another Ruby necklace but I quickly declined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter